Tfw subscribed to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Seeso, Filmstruck, HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax

>tfw subscribed to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Seeso, Filmstruck, HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax

There's nothing to watch.

Watch Siege of Jadotville for warkino. Samurai Gourmet for comfy. Both on Netflix.

Siege of Jadotville was pretty vanilla tbqh. Got kinda bored.

It's literally Band of Brothers tier. Did you stop watching after the first 20 minutes?

No I watched the whole thing. The combat was pretty PG and not very sophisticated. The stakes never felt very high. I'm glad the story of how terribly these men were treated is out, I just didn't find the movie to be particularly memorable. Jamie Dornan was great though.

>Filmstruck

That's the only one tempting me currently. Just feels somewhat overpriced, though.

Borgia on Netflix is pretty good. The old chief cop guy from The Wire is the pope and he does a pretty damn great job in that drama.

I can recommend that, Call Me Francis, and.. that's about it. My girlfriend is obsessed with The 100 but that show is trash, I can't stand how horrendous it is. Definitely meant to be for teenage and twenty something women.

It's a little expensive, but so are Criterion Blu-rays I guess. You get way more quality films than any of the other services.

>Filmstruck

holy fucking shit thank you for this
i had no idea

>15th century Aragonese Bishop of Rome
>21st century philly accent

He couldn't have at least tried?

>Paying for this shit
>Not using Kodi and Exodus so you don't give money to fags like Netfux

Good goy

fucking dicks it's only for burgers

>tfw 120 tb of movies downloded and nothing to watch

Why does the other one look so handsome in this video?

>post your "to watch" lists, next poster tells you what to watch please help ;_;

updated, please help me

I would highly recommend Mr. Robot.

>Sympathising with the Irish
>Ever

t. yankee

watch Network. It has some amazing writings. Two of the best monologues ever put on film are in it.
also, someone help me out too.

you are meant to watch "the seventh seal"

gonna watch network tonight

Mike absorbs Jay's schlubbiness.