Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY
youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice copy pasta.

I dont trust a mud-slime with shit. Fuck your god. Fuck your religion. Fuck your people.

Last time I looked, I wasn't a Bilderburg millionnaire or CIA operative, so fuck off.

Its not a copy pasta asshole.

0/10 pasta

You support them. You deserve death

Yes it is.
Saw this shit on Sup Forums.

nice b8

But you will all be killed, no more muslims in 5 years mark my words.

youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY

Kill yourself

This spaghetti is stale already amerifat.

Fuck off shitskin

classic millennial blaming others for their actions.

High time for a Crusade

last time i saw this a few hours ago it was posted by a kraut in the middle of a thread

You are rigt, west has been destabilizing middle east for decades. You give it too. much credit though, do not forget the earlier (soviet) influence.

You are mudslime. You deserve death.

If you Muslims seriously want us to help you get to jews, don't use guns or else our media talks about gun control rather than jew control.

Why get divided and conquered when we could work together to overthrow the jew?

DON'T ARGUE WITH OP

IT'S #WHATISISWANT

please blow yourself up

HOLY SHIT

THAT MOUSE IS DEGENERATE

The West created Islam? I thought it was that warlord Muhammad.

>If you kill them, they win
That's not how you do it.

Yes because clearly my country and every innocent person and child in Nice had everything to do with all of those things.

That was me

TL:DR but FUCKING CHRIST ON A CRACKER BURN THAT FUCKING MOUSE HOLY SHIT.

With what, our taxes? The things we have to pay or we go to jail?

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. Allah bring me peace

>It was you who divided up the land.
Oh no the land is divided wrong, let's blow up innocent civilians!

The day of the rope will include you too, porkbane. Your ilk has pushed too hard against the west for perceived slights; you take freely from us with one hand and stab us in the back with the other, all while blaspheming your own religion by praying to a broken rock 5 times a day and prostrating yourselves like the slaves you are. You should go back to your homeland in the Arabian Peninsula while you still can.

Last time I checked I didn't do any of that

Ah now I understand why Islam means “peace”

Nice pasta.
Also, your religion is cancer. Deal with it.
You can quit at any time, but no.

>pasta

How can West be responsibile for wahabism? I get Saudis being US backed but muslims are the ones who listen to Saudi preachers and decide that what they hear is fine and dandy.

It is peaceful, you are not under allah so you dont know it

Your time will come. When it does I will shout "Snackbar!" as they put you to the fire.

it was you who couldnt control your land in the first place.

It was you who could govern in the first place

It was you and stupid backward ass re;ligon

It was you who was such a sour bitch about the Palestinians( I mean really who cares about them)

It was you who can't play geopolitical games cause you have no real worldly influence

IT WAS US WHO GAVE SADDAM CHEMICAL WEAPONS BITCH FUCK YOU FAGS

You couldnt stop Ayatollah, because you have no responsibilty for your own country fagg.

Yeah- and you gulible fags went along with it didnt you

No YOU killed 1 million children asshole, we just gave you sanctions- mussies chimp out and shiet

pssssssh fuck off fag

You know what fuck this!

Maybe if MUSLIMS werent such fuck ups none of this would happen. Stop being such a helpless fag. I hope Mecca BURNS. I dont care your people anymore- let them all die. Fuck your god fuck your 3rd world ass countries.
Fuck you for using an American Proxy- or fuck your sympathizer attitude. Islam dosent deserve to even exist ok fag.

>implying sven's wife isn't under many men that are for allah

Nice copypasta though.

Yeah, murder is always peaceful.

Well its just the same in the Middle East. Not every Muslim is in any way involve in this crisis, and just like in the west, not every citizen is part of the chaos caused to them, but it is still correct that there wouldn't be any crisis had the west not interfered over there. It's war, all wars are horrible and it's always the innocent who pays the highest price.

Pic unrelated, but I get so fucking mad over the fact that they feel like 2 Americans are worth more that the other 82 dead. Why is that something worth specifying? Lives were lost and destroyed, yet the Americans are prioritized. And I'm half American, tough that shouldn't make any difference to my right of having an opinion.

Islam was a vile, hate-fueled cancer on this planet long before the west even knew that mohammad(piss be upon him) had written a book. Fuck off with that shit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>but shit like this makes me really mad.

need a tissue fag boy?

Anyone else work in IT? Every keyboard and mouse used by these sand niggers looks this disgusting. I carry a spare mouse and keyboard with me just because of how dirty these bastards are.

Excuse me, I did absolutely nothing.

Which one of those that were killed did any of that?

If it's OK to lump us all together as "The West", does that mean we can lump you all together as Muslims now?

Are you sure you want to go there. I'm not against it - it would make things much simpler.

But it won't end well for you.

>it was you

Wow, what a youophile
#NOTALLYOUS

Nice meme
Allah is a faggot :DDD

So we started it, then we will finish it.

THE WEST IS BEST.

No it doesn't work like that kaveri.
When what you're allowed to hear and see is controlled and narrowed down, there isn't really that much of values to choose from.

Just look at the Spanish Inquisition, they killed and murdered anyone who was of a different opinion and mind, so that only their word was truth and so only their views were told.

It's how it has always been, and in my opinion, will always be.

>The West created this mess.

Sup Forums is the easiest board to troll

We did far worse to Germany and Japan.

Do you see them acting like savage animals?

What is it with tanned people and their inability to act personal responsibility for their actions.

Copy pasta, thx I just ate.

Westerner here, with a message for you muslim people.

Islam created this mess.

It you you who divided up the world.

It was you who attacked first.

It was you who almost completely wiped out Zoroastianism.

It was you who destroyed Mesopotamian culture.

It was you who screwed over the Byzantines.

It was you who bastardized Egypt.

It was you who corrupted North Africa.

It was you who conquered Spain and invaded France.

It was you who invaded southern Italy.

It was you who invaded India.

It was you who killed 80 Million Hindus.

It was you who took Anatolia and subjugated the Greeks.

It was you who invaded the Balkans and kept them under your control for 400 years.

It was you who conquered Hungary and attacked Austria.

It was you who committed Genocide against Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians.

It was you who has been overwhelmingly responsible for the widespread terrorism in contemporary times.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Like i give a fuck
Wouldn't you shitskins so i herantly corrupt that whole thing wouldn't have worked out

You people suck man, literly, they suck fucking cock day and night
>no mining culture
>no selfexpression
>no free speach
>no science
>no rational thinking
You're just left with this pile of shit called islam created by a pedo, what most muslims are anyways

Again
Would you shitskins care qbout your kin you could have prevented this
Would shitskins be smart, what islam won't allow y'all goatfucking pricks, they could have foreseen this happening
Would mudslims understand "honor", regarding staying to your own kin not stoning your daugther because she got raped, like they think they do they would have prevented this

Hope y'all die, gonna help with it

>muslim here
Yup, this must be your mouse

Muslims are very clean, it is you americans who have such disgusting mouses

I disagree with a lot of what you say but I agree with the main point that the west has indeed created the particular mess we find ourselves in today.

I'm sure many of us know our governments have essentially gone rogue and they no longer really listen to the people; they see us as nothing more than manpower. Our nations keep jumping into unjustified wars, cooking up plans to attack their own people in false flags and overall just pushing us all towards world war 3 against Russia to coincide with the inevitable collapse of our society and economies. After they come out of their nuclear bunkers they will say "See? You shouldn't have voted brexit, this was your fault, never question us again."

lmao this brown guy thinks we gotta be diplomatic and shit

nigga fuck your country, fuck your people, fuck your culture, we will rob you and destory you and still paint ourselves good guys. fuck your race u muslims scum lol

your time is up

>Muslim
>Here

Get the fuck out, got back to your sandnigger land.

The sentiments already existed.

the west is the best for sure! just like Jim Morrison said.

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8

That mouse is almost as dirty as your pedo prophet

I dunno m8 it's always the shitskin that reaks of booze piss or shit sometimes combinations of those happen

Mudslimes are disgusting people they always stink

Sorry mate, you're wrong
#notallwhitepeople
Now i cannot be blamed for what my people do.

This is like when black people in America blame white people for all their problems. Yes, we have exacerbated the situation and shouldn't have been so involved in the first place, but at the end of the day, you're a group of violent inbreds with a low IQ. The root problem is with your people. You should be completely barred from the first world, with the exception of your best and brightest.

Xenophobia might be short sighted and tribal, but it's pragmatic in these circumstances in order to keep your destructive peoples out of civilization.

why are most american so shitty...?

Who cares how this shit started.
All that matters is how ends.
You lose fucko.
Christ will return and you will gnash your teeth and pluck out your eyeballs.
Muhammed was a faggot.
Allah is a false god.
Piece of shit.

So much this. Jesus was a pacifist. Buddha was a pacifist. Muhammed was a shitskinned warlord. That's all you really need to know. It was all already there in the original version.

The Kurdish people have been without a state of their own for more time than I can think of and still fight the good fight with dignity, against overwhelming odds.

If you wish to succumb to the propaganda of the so called Islamic State and facilitate them acquire supporters by means of terrorism, then what can I say. You are definitely another special snowflake and have to tolerate us, the foolish infidels.

Kill yourself you rat maggot useless piece of dogshit. Im gonna get a caucasian kebabkillerdog just so i can feed it pieces of you shitskins when its really happening.

>It s your fault that we kill you

Yup, Confirmed Muslim.

Maybe you should stop breeding so much if you don't want your children to die in a banana republic dependant on foreign aid.

Because that's NPR, which is an American media organization. If there were a couple of Swedish people among the victims, you can be sure Swedish newspapers would mention them in their own articles.

In the Orlando massacre, the biggest portion were puertorican victims. I never saw anybody mention that (at least not any specifics) except puertorican news.

Don't care.
Plz die.

>Muslim here
Stopped reading there. Also obvious copypasta sage

Bait. I'm calling you out. Your not a muslim. Don't fake who you are just to try to push an agenda.

Something tells me you raghead savages would still be trying to kill the "infidels" regardless of how the West has gotten involved in your sand blasted shitholes. Also:
>invaded Iraq
>massacred its people
>destroyed its infrastructure
Please tell me, goatfucker, if whitey did all of that without even trying, why the fuck do you shitskins still try to provoke the wrath of whitey? It seems like your best course of action here is to just bend over, grit your teeth, and grab your ankles.

Am I being baited?

Spanish Inquisition had barely any dealings with regular folk. Sure they watched theological purity but the peasants were almost all illiterate and didn't give a fuck about semantic theories about nature of god.

I guess you are saying that modern muslims are also illiterate and unable to gather information even though its more easily accessible than ever.

And it was Islam that made all of you so fucking easy to brainwash and eager to die.

I'm just some dude who has never had a chance to influence anything. I've only had a chance to vote in my country a handful of times. I created nothing. I was born. And in the world I was born an insane group of religious zealots insists that they must destroy me and will destroy me because I am responsible for things outside of my control. For things that happened before I was born. And so they kill my friends, and my neighbors. And when I stand up and say I want to retaliate I'm told it was me who forced these people to pull their triggers.

Violence begets violence. And all I want is more violence. Because I'm sick of tolerating peace. I want to see my countrymen piss on heads on spikes. I want bacon wrapped Muslims pit roasted, and fed to pigs.

Then I'll be happy.

>MUH VICTIM COMPLEX

Nope.

Don't fall for the b8. Islam has been violent since its inception.

Oh please. You'd be pulling this shit regardless. Fucking mudslimes.