What do Cowfags prefer?

What do Cowfags prefer?

Pats pass.

I'd like to see a repeat of something like this desu

Typically fans of a national team will root for the other national team and same with the American teams, but the Eagles Cowboys rivalry is one of the most bitter sports rivalries in existence.

>most bitter sports rivalries in existence
>cuckegg fans actually think this

This has been decided

I suppose it's not like the rivalries of eastern european and south american soccer teams where there is centuries of killing each other before even the sport existed

but DAL/PHI is easily the most hated US sports rivalry

Steelers already passed us so that wouldn't mean much. Plus we're going to tie them next year and pass them both the year after.
But there's no way to give the Eagles zero super bowls again. Eagles winning is the worst.

As a Cowboys fan I want the entire city of Philadelphia to burn to the ground.

Well, I think we can agree that at least two of those bowl wins from the Pats is tainted. So I don't give a damn if they have 20 fucking Superbowl wins. I don't acknowledge them.

Eagles better fucking lose. We will never hear the end of it. Plus I want to see EDP445 destroy his room and attack his Dad over Vaseline. ....again

What part of Dallas you from lads?
Oak Lawn here

Pats, no question.

Main Street. The Wilson

Oak Lawn huh? ;) are you a top or bottom ?

We're not going back to the playoffs while is still Jason Garrett in charge.

>attack his Dad over Vaseline. ....again
Link?

>attack his Dad over Vaseline. ....again
Link?

>Main Street. The Wilson
I top you reddit spacing nigger faggot

They both have to fly to Minnesota.

Both planes could crash.

>We will never hear the end of it
soyboys keep losing in recent years and we still never hear the end of it from their fans, can't imagine iggles fans being more cancerous than that

Dallas is the only team to hold the Eagles scoreless this season and the last team to beat them

If Philly wins, by transitive property, the Cowboys are scientifically the best team in the league

Second choice is the sensible one for anyone in that kind of position.

Flomo fag checking in

there was a cowboys fan on mma radio that said he hopes the eagles bring one home for the division

I turned it off after he said that.

It will.

>wanting division rivals to ever win a ring
i'm a niners fan, and i was pro-pittsburgh when they played seattle and arizona, even though it meant they were going to tie and pass us, respectively, and pro-pats against the seahawks when they would tie us. the way i see it is we can always win more rings, to match/pass the record, but once a team has one it can never be taken away.

and now that i think about it, i don't really like philly, but i've just become pro-philly to shit on the cowboys and giants.

>Typically fans of a national team will root for the other national team and same with the American teams
Ahahahaha fuck no. Maybe in the National Football Cuckference you guys do dumb SEC-conference style circlejerking, but here inthe AFC we hate each other as God intended. Obviously there's different degrees of it (as a colts fan I hate AFC South and East teams more than West and North teams), but I will always root for the NFC team in the Owl if the colts aren't playing.

yeah but this isn't just a team winning six rings, this is one guy. one guy that is a known cheater. and he's going to go down in the history books as the best ever? that's a shame.

Eagles

>but DAL/PHI is easily the most hated US sports rivalry
It's Packers-Bears and it isn't close.
But baseball has the only truly good rivalries in American sports. Yankees-Red Sox and Giants-Dodgers are the two biggest rivalries in American sports. Cardinals-Cubs may as well get thrown in there too, it's "friendlier" than the other two but is still a historic rivalry. It's just not quite as meme-worthy because the fanbase are largely white Midwesterners that don't chimpout over sports like subhuman coastals.

Not a hard decision, Pats pass. Tom is elite and I respect him and his game.

Meant to say it's Packers-Bears for NFL. Baseball's top rivalries are still better.

no
>muh division
is a shame. i'm also a texas aggie and the big 12 to sec shift of hating every one of your conference mates to SECSECSEC was (and remains) infuriating.

Cowboys fans should be rooting for the Pats, end of discussion.
What I'm far more curious about is who Giants fans are rooting for.

No real cowboys fan wants the eagles to win

this ain't college, lots of players on divisional rival teams are good friends, and pretending that the teams hate each other is pointless. it's already bad enough that we as a league have collectively allowed tom brady to reach EIGHT fucking bowl games.

I'm a 49ers fan too, I rooted for them against Xecucks of course but Cardinals never felt like a fierce rivalry, in that case I didn't mind if Cardinals win one, lesser evil than Pittsburgh. Most of my life they were in NFC East anyway.

It depends on the rivalry, Cowboys Eagles rivalry is much more heated than Cardinals 49ers which is relatively new and was never much of a rivalry.

and as long as people maintain the attitude of
>it's new so it doesn't matter
it will never build any vitriol. so congratulations on being part of the problem.

This. Not even sure why the question is being asked, as any fan of football already knows the answer.

Real question is if Eagles win SB, will Orson Welles posters stop?

i believe this is a scotsman reference, but that argument doesn't make the statement any less true.

they're going to use it in reverse and make it "their meme".

i want to see the pats win so the stoolers will shut up about MUH RANGZ for once

Delusional Phillyfags are delusional.

>living in texASS

>muh white genocide
lmao you fags are pathetic

it's not even close to Giants Eagles

>Texas will go Democrat in your lifetime
feels bad man

Mexicans don't vote so no need to worry

Republicans will change their immigration policy once it becomes more important to win over Mexican voters than it is to win white voters. If it weren't for all the anti-immigration stuff, lots of Mexicans would vote republican, especially Mexicans in Texas who actually vote.