Admit it. This scene genuinely scared you

Admit it. This scene genuinely scared you.

This was the beginning of the end for his fucking garbage career huh

His daughter was cute as fuck

Wouldn't say scared, but it was the only good moment in that stupid fuckin' movie.

no, I don't know how this is supposed to be scary

I was so high on coke and ecstasy when I saw that so it was just funny to me for some reason.

I remember bursting out laughing at how stupid it sounded

This was spooky, but I actually found the scene where they come upstairs, put the kid on the couch, and you see the Ayy Lmao approach in the reflection of the tv way scarier.

I was older than 13 when I saw it, so no.

Thanks OP, won't be able to sleep now

DUDE THE ALIUM'S WEAKNESS IS SOMETHING THAT'S LITERALLY IN THE AIR EVERYWHERE LMAO

>search the scene
>"VAMONOS"

This. I was already late teens when this came out and this scene wasn't scary at all. The Ring, however, freaked the fuck out of me.

t. a redditor

I tried watching it on YouTube and Phoenix's acting is so atrocious it took me out of the moment.

"Andale children, vamanos!!"

I fucking cringed so hard

I even yelled in mexican.

Agua

Even as I kid I laughed when this stupid thing came out. I still don't know if this being scary is a meme

Ah yes, that was during the period when Americucks pretended Spics are cool for some reason.

When i was 9, yes, I was already scared of aliens and this scene scared me a LOT, but what scared me the most was watching the squirrel abduction scene from Taken.

This. Why the fuck would it just be walking out naked in daylight in some stupid suburb?

swing away merrill :)

yes THAT actually kept me up the night I saw it. the scene where the guy gets killed at the end was fairly intense and finally showing her face was a great payoff.

without their heads, they're powerless

>have huge interest in aliens when I was younger
>get the War of the Worlds radio broadcast for my birthday
>listen to it religiously
>watch alien documentaries at night
>one day randomly think about the fact they could invade and fuck us up at any day
>start thinking about how terrifying it would be for aliens to visit at night
>parents go to see signs when it comes out
>grandmother comes over to babysit me and my sister
>powercut happens 20 minutes after they leave
>literally terrified
>sister keeps teasing me about aliens
>they come home later and had no idea about the powercut, cinema obviously had a backup generator or wasnt effected but our street and area was
>somehow relieved it was just a random outage
>go see signs a week later
>this scene
>actually terrified
>never watch any more documentaries about ayylmaos
>stop listening to the audio book for years
>drop interest in aliens entirely until a few years ago

still have spooky thoughts about it at night after like 12 years or whatever it is

Yeah, the alien R&D must've been fucking fired or at least busted down to the mail room over that one.

I honestly love Signs. I watch anytime it's on

This movie made me laugh at several scenes, but also terrified me, this scene made me scared to leave my room after watching it.

It genuinely didn't, which is odd because historically I'm a pussy who has been scared by movies on multiple occasions.

Signs was not yet to the point of ridonk-u-lousness, but it was veering that way. He really fell off with "The Village", a movie for which I, as a teenager, correctly guessed the twist around the point that the first act was over. Felt pretty proud of myself.

The real shark-jump occurred with The Happening (heh). That was when people knew not to watch his movies anymore.