Those anticipating Zack Snyder’s Justice League had their hopes exceeded when word broke that the film would clock in...

>Those anticipating Zack Snyder’s Justice League had their hopes exceeded when word broke that the film would clock in at almost three hours long . Unsurprisingly for a film still eight months away from theatrical release, reports immediately refuted the claim and warned fans that Justice League‘s running time would be closer to the average for a superhero blockbuster. And now that Zack Snyder has personally responded to those reports – and taken a playful shot at the source – this rumor can be put to rest.

>It’s not as unrealistic a rumor as one might expect, with no director having proven his interest in deleted scenes and director’s cuts than Snyder. And with both Watchmen and Batman V Superman ‘s extended cuts largely regarded as better, or more complete films , the rumor that Warner Bros. had apparently approved a nearly three hour Justice League was somewhat believable. We can’t say for sure how long the movie WILL run, but as Snyder has now pointed out, it makes little sense for anyone to start guessing.

>The story began when IMDb listed Justice League‘s running time at 2:50:00, a full twenty minutes longer than Batman V Superman‘s theatrical cut (for the record, that running time is still listed as of this writing). With other reports questioning the veracity of the website’s data, Snyder made his official response via Twitter, replying to a fan wondering just how the website had an exact running time so soon

screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-runtime-snyder/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/847656233381146625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/847656233381146625

>170 minutes of pure kino
I'm ready.

Unironically would rather watch 3hrs of Justice League than any Marvel flick desu

>I'm ready for the Blu Ray release

fixed

>IMDB

Stupid ass fanboys...

I don't get it

I don't get it

MoS + BvS + JL supercut when?

isn't man of steel missing a bunch of footage?

There's around 40 mins of footage that never made it in. Pretty natural for a film though, I think.

Are people serious in thinking nearly 3hours for a CBM is a good thing? This literally guarantees box office disappointment. Expect complaints of boredom from the GA.

>CBM

Continental Ballistic Missile?

>GA

Green Arrow?

170 minutes because Snyder is a fucking hack and doesn't know how to make a film or tell a coherent story within 90.

who gives a fuck, let the plebs wallow in their filth and decay.

when was the last comic book movie that was less than 90 minutes?

I can't even think of any recent blockbuster that was.

Well I am on Sup Forums

I'm so sorry you guys have short attention spans

I'm sorry you have reading comprehension issues.

I know you do but I don't

How come you guys are fatigued as fuck with comic book movies?

Let alone arguing what's universe is better lmao.

I just want some original films.

>aren't*

who are you quoting?

apparently not you

DC is fucked. Every news about them is cringe inducing. From the trailers, to batman not having a director, to the certain to bore normies (or anyone who can tell the movie sucks) length, cyborg bad cgi, to the script being literally avengers 1, gay mexican flash.
Only thing i feel less interest and more cringe about is avatar sequels

Either way I'm not paying to watch a comic book movie

don't worry kiddo, Black Panther will be out next year

i have it on very good authority its runtime is 73 minutes

What

It's a shill thing, just ignore it

Is Justice League the Apocalypse Now of our generation?

IMDB is better than RT

Just watch them back to back

300 wasn't very long

There are original films made all the time. This happens to be a thread about comic book films