Attack on Titan in 24hrs

How many of you are counting down the seconds until season 2 of Attack on Titan? Did you read further than season 1 of the manga and if so are you regretting it now?

>anilist.co/anime/20958/ShingekinoKyojin2

How do you plan to watch the show? Are you going to watch it one episode at a time or wait for a bunch to come out and then binge?

I just started a rewatch of season 1 leading up to it

Other urls found in this thread:

dorkly.com/post/78956/why-iron-fortress-of-the-kabaneri-is-not-a-total-ripoff-of-attack-on-titan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first season sucked so probably not gonna watch it

Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online is the worst kind of drivel that has recently perpetuated a new edgy breed of infantilized high-chair tyrants with inflated senses of self-importance and insufferable degrees of narcissism.

Also SnK is shit.

literally perfect opportunity to use this

pretty much the point where they got to the woods I dropped that shit. why season two now when s1 aired years ago? Id rather see a panty and stocking s2.

later on it gets worse

I would, but I'm busy writing a thesis. Won't have time to binge watch that shit.

Attack on Titan and Sword art online is the Naruto of current anime, the worst kind of shit anime gateway. Titan catering to vore-fags which rivals furry-tier of annoying fanbase

Anyone got a summary video of S1? I don't feel like watching it again.

They're saying that this season is only going to have 12 episodes in it... Hopefully season 3 ian't 4 years from now too or however long it took for them to come out with this

has there been any good anime since aldnoah zero?

Re: Zero was dope ... 91 Days was extremely well done, great story and animation

Drifters... Erased

Honestly don't understand the appeal.
The first season of the Anime was a confusing mess, I understand it comes from a serialised manga, but there were so many unanswered fucking questions.

Seems like only edgy hipsters like it, so they can be a cool anime watcher.

I think it's the premise. It's kind of like a zombie movie except the zombies are giants.

The same studio that did AoT just did a similar show where the baddies are zombies

Also it's similar to Game of Thrones were you have main characters dying off quite often so that adds a sense of uncertainty and suspense

What is the name of that similar show?

>Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

>it's a let's pretend the worst offender of every single bad anime/manga cliche is actually worth anything episode

Attack on Titan is a million miles above Sword Art Online, if only because there are actual characters in AOT.

SAO is just an endless array of Mary Sues that face no challenge of any kind.

This. and it doesn't get any better going from what a friend of the series has said. Ambiguity is fine as long as it is coherent and the motivations of the characters make sense.

Flip flappers

This 2nd season will continue to get better but the 3rd season will be less action oriented

I thought it was a novel concept until the human-zombie hybrid became a thing. It had a nice atmosphere that would have been perfect without the Jap-trope of "hybrids are the best of both worlds lmao xD".

I enjoyed the first few episodes but once that tired old plot-mechanic came around I essentially dropped it.

Except in the manga, it's been revealed that the REAL baddies are basically Nazi's, they have the technology of the historical Nazi's along with the ability to turn people into Titans, and are about to launch an invasion/ethinic cleansing against the Wall Dwellers that will make the Invasion of Poland look tame in comparison

Just saw this article come up when I googled it: funny

> dorkly.com/post/78956/why-iron-fortress-of-the-kabaneri-is-not-a-total-ripoff-of-attack-on-titan