This is true

this is true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7Cy7WuXbPg
besthorrorcomics.com/pdf/Jenifer.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk

She's kind of cute

I'd fuck the shit out of her, maybe even put a ring on it.

Rachel and Harvey in the TDK

my almonds are activated

She looks great, would marry.

I'd give her a shave and fuck her brains out

would belle have fallen in love with the beast if he was a cursed janitor instead of a cursed prince with his own castle?

Except that's wrong. Plenty of people would fuck a female/trap Beast. There's a difference between ugly/fatass and being covered in fur.

But men have a very varied and complex understand of what beautiful mean.
Between me and my two best friends we have no agreement on what beautiful is, and I don't understand their taste at all and give them banter for it. The same as I receive back.

Meanwhile women all go for the same looking men and have to settle more often.

It says 'men' not cucked Sup Forums virgins

gee its almost like women and men want different things

>cucked Sup Forums virgins
jokes on you faggot, I can't be cucked if I've never had a gf.

La Bete would be taller than than "Beau", not shorter, stupid-a fucking image.

Good point. Women shouldn't give ugly men a chance either.

Ugly women do get given a chance....by ugly men. I see fucking ugly hambeast women with ugly men all the time.

What ugly women want is to get attention from good looking dudes, which is bullshit.

Ugly women don't have trouble finding men.

>implying women give nice men a chance
>"We do not dispense sex if you put enough niceness in."

Very true.

Men will fuck literally anything. Men have no standards today so a 7 male will be dating a 3 female

Yeah, you never see women punching above their weight ever do you? jesus christ.

>this would NEVER happen and y'all know why?
>women would never consider giving an average looking guy a go if he was poor!

My friend publishes romance novels and middle aged American women ghost write them and then he edits them into a coherent state, they all write the same shit involving a handsome wealthy man sweeping them up out of a doldrum life. There's no successful women in these stories, it's all a fantasy about powerful, wealthy men who all look exactly the same physically with skin and hair colour differences being mysterious and spending fucking tons of money on the women.

Its because the other story doesn't exist. If you're not rich then she settles for you, disregarding her career and looks.
Dating apps like Tinder just fuel this. The only people using those right are using it for a lay. Anyone looking at places like that for a relationship is just stuck in the fantasy bubble propagated by Disney and other western media aimed at women.

That's because looking good is woman's only asset, that and the hole between her legs where normal people have a penis.

Giantesses are better anyway

You can literally be the ugliest person in the world but if you have a literal castle and are a literal prince, it doesn't matter

When have you heard about a pressure on girls to give an ugly guy a chance?!

>A pretty Woman attracts Men
>An ugly Woman doesn't attract Men
Whats new here and why are they acting surprised, women know this thats why it takes them 20 minutes to get dressed.

The Beast was rich, he had a Castle for fuck's sake. Furthermore, Belle was also saved from a boring life by Beast, he offered excitement and danger that she had never experienced in her homely village life. This is true for most women, they have a fear of domestication and want to pursue it on their own terms. This is why in tinder profiles they'll emphasise stupid shit like "going on adventures", or "checking out the local dives haha". It's all about escape. Belle is not attracted to Beast she's attracted to the danger and newfound agency she has by taming a savage. She is using her selection criteria to empower herself

Men don't give a fuck, it's looks and possibly a good temperament.

So yes, it's different obviously. Men and women value different things, how is this hard for these people?

>because she's nice
Yeah, she totally banged the beast because he's nice. Not because he's masculinity personified.

Looks hotter than the human version t b h f a m

>eww hes so ugly lmao

Men are more attracted to looks than women. We're not identical outside of our genitals.

Lol cause we don't have to be told
We give them a chance no matter what. That's why you have nasty fat hambeasts thinking they're all that in the US. The most foul attitude females who like belittling men are always below average

Hot chicks always seem to be more humble, which puts them at an even higher level than uglier females. Even at this great disadvantage guys still date them, because males here tend to have no shame in their thirst

>woman has ever given an "ugly nice guy" a chance
lul

Because men and women aren't exactly the same

>I can't into furries

also women will bang or 'marry' an ugly as fuck dude as long as he has a handsome bank account

Doesn't she know mulattos' existence?

But Anna Sophia Robb had many roles

We don't need to be told. Just about every guy likes at least one uggo.

not really, girls give this advice all the time to their hot dude friends. "Maybe you should try dating someone less hot, so she'd be less crazy"

Biggest lie ever told by women, out of every other lie they try to pass.

I would fuck that furry into oblivion.

Seriously, this is the work of some furfag.

It's a they confuse anti-social with asocial episode.

Don't you ever get tired of shitting on women at every given moment, Sup Forums?

Nope.

Who is The Little Mermaid?

Being half fish is montruous as fuck, don't deny it.

Just imagine if we were told
There would be an epidemic, the general standard of beauty pushed by msm would change overnight because of one movie

That's how flexible we are, we find beauty in all things feminine. Even if it's not the norm
Then some piece of shit comes along and draws the pic in OP telling us it's not good enough.

Why do you hate your mother, user?

I want to fuck that Beast.

Someone never read any gothic literature. Plenty of monster women and the men who loved them.

>implying Belle would have stayed with Beast when he reverted and turned out to be a fat Sup Forums neckbeard virgin

Fucking furries, every one of you.

But even ugly girls are full of themselves and not nice at all.
Especially in America, fat disgusting whores have overinflated ego

oh i would find a way to fuck it up and end up alone no matter how cute or desperate the dog girl is

C'mon, OP's pic is basically an advert for furry fandom. Monster women and their love life have been in movies before, people just don't do any research before complaining. Penelope. Wolf Girl. Monster hook up of the week in supernatural-themed tv shows, etc.

What is she talking about,? People marry obese and ugly women all the time. It's pretty unattractive to daydream and draw pictures about how shallow guys are though.

It's symbolism for the women's parts down there.

HOLD ON A FUCKING SECOND

IM FUCKING PLYING THAT IS NOT THE FUCKING PLOT OF BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF FUCKING ROMANCE MOVIES

OH LOOK AT THE FUCKING NERD GIRL SHE TAKES OFF HER HAIR AND HER GLASSES AND TRANSFORMS INTO A QT DID YOU EVER EVEN WATCH ANY FUCKING MOVIES

This.

meh, people like to bitch about stuff

logic and facts just get in the way of that, so they (we, I should say) ignore it

nice feet

CUTE

Name one movie like this other than 'She's all that'

Those 'nerd girls' are just like the 'beast' not actually ugly. I live in England I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Breakfast Club at least

>be me
>have a thing for female horror movie monsters
>in a lot of them the guys are still attracted to them even if they are ugly monsters wanting to kill them

I'm not sure what the problem is... watch more movies?

Cinderella?

bullshit, furfags would be all over that shit

The Simpson's episode that parodied "She's all that"

You are metaphorically cucked, faggot.
That's how much of a cuck faggot you are.

>guys won't give an ugly girl a chance
*guy fucks ugly girl*
>guys will fuck anything, they are pigs!

You can't win.

Anyway, one good movie (tv episode actually) is Jenifer from Master of Horror. The short comics it's based on (by Bernie Wrightson, RIP) is great too and can be found easily online.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7Cy7WuXbPg

Cinderella has never been ugly, just poor.

>implying women don't see poor men as ugly and rich men as attractive

She was ugly. She got a makeover, didn't she?

Just because you have the potential to be good looking doesn't mean you are.

Men feel the same way (unless it's for a casual fuck, that is). It's human nature.

The story is a fucking metaphor. They're not actually promoting beastiality. Fucking liberal degenerates.

Men are more honest about it than women, though.
Plus, in most cases women don't even know what they want.

If you interpret the beast part of beauty and the beast as a racial thing - i.e beast is black, beauty is white - then you're absolutely right, they never fucking would
Even in the 60s America was obsessed with black men and white women. As someone who has had a relationship with a black woman, it sickens me how much they obsess over black cock. Fucking get over it, Jesus fuck

Depends on the text your read. The earlier ones (Charles Perraut and the grimm Brothers) make sher ugly but good, and she gets her beauty from the fairy. Thats why the Prince doesn't recognize her when looking for the girl and has to find the foot that fit the glass shoe.

Is that the Dario Argento episode? Heard it was considered almost too edgy for broadcast.

Nah, women aren't that bad, you're just hypersensitive about them because your mother never loved you the way you wanted her to and you saw her fuck your father that one time.

Told that all the time in real life.

>makeover
All poor version of cinderella are exactly the same with her princess look except the poor version have a dab of soot on her cheek.

maybe, but a man wouldn't reject a woman for her being poor. if he finds her attractive and can stand to be around her for more than 5 minutes that's generally all a man needs

Men are told to give ugly women a chance all the time. We simply don't listen to such stupid advice. Because there are plenty of better looking girls who are just as good of a person as the ugly girls.

The idea that pretty girls are all dumb vapid bitches, is blown way out of proportion. In reality, most people are nice.

>so she'd be less crazy
Your friendgirls are fairly honest desu.
At least they didn't say "so she'd not be crazy"

Yes.

The comics is better, but the episode is good.

besthorrorcomics.com/pdf/Jenifer.pdf

Read in in honor of the death of Berni Wrightson. That guy mad egreat horror comics.

for a couple years at least, until maximum payout is confirmed by her lawyers

I dunno, I sure as hell don't wanna fuck Oprah.

Why not?

I'm a racist.

she's black

That's because you're such a visionary, man. You're also the perfect gentleman, I bet you get all the ladies.

Touched a nerve there? No need to say those things user.

You find it strange? Never been told that its the inside that counts?

Guys fuck ugly girls ALL the time.

>Over 9000 penises.

because your outside frightens small children