So this is how we kill Marvel

You know, I didn't care for the Flash's look at first, but it's growing on me.

So badly photoshopped it hurts.

skellington

It's the pixels, right?

I like all of them but Cyborg, Im hoping it looks a lot better at release

Cyborg looks like shit in every shot.

By making a rushed carbon copy of the avengers? Good luck

You can tell the actors weren't even captured in the same shot so it looks disjointed.

The movie studio can't even get their actors in the same room for a photoshoot.

>Zack " Kubrick" Snyder destroys the Marvel redditor universe in 1 movie

The presentation of the powers and effects are good but I hate Ezra's face under it

It's from an actual scene in the movie

By making another not even a billion movie?

James Cameron has the highest grossing movie. he praises Zack Snyder's work.

i think you can guess what JC thinks about Disney's marvel kid movies

>Cameron's success somehow relevant to DCEU
Also
>Cameron also praises Tim Miller's Memepool which was actually successful
What's your point?

by badly copying them?

U been saying that sice MoS and it's not happening. Be haopy u got a makeup oscar

Who cares, the man hasn't made a good movie in decades and his avatar sequels shenanigans show he's lost contact with reality

>James Cameron

he also did aquaman

>What's your point?

that you are a gay virgin for liking marvel over DC

Jesus cyborg and flash look retarded

>1 god and a semi-god siding with 2 human freaks and a human billionaire

Who wrote this shit

>James Cameron's Aquaman
Fund it.

Average IQ from a DC fan here, ladies and gentlemen. You must be in middle school ffs

isnt that called a paradox?

when you like both Cameron's work and marvel. theres still hope for you to see the light that is the DC Snyderverse

>gay virgin
Nice projections, kiddo. Also I prefer DC any day, because it's objectively superior in all terms, but modern tv shows and movies. Hack is the literally the only one whose project lost to marlel.

So DC's strategy to kill Marvel is to make them laugh to death?

your mom's in middle school

>Objectively superior
>Blatantly not objective
If you guys were half as smart as you think you are...

how does this kill marvel, has trump tanked the american economy so hard already that you'll only be able to afford to see one capeshit movie this year?

his point still stands

>better games
>better comics
>better animated movies
>as shitty tv shows
>worse modern movies, still have best ones anyway
?

it lost lol. let me guess success is measured by Rotten Tomato ratings. i bet asshats like you used to say Stanley Kubrick is a hack and that 2001 was shit

>M-MAKE UP IS A REAL OSCAR!!!

A castle has room for only one king.

I wish I could Photoshop good

>
>isnt that called a paradox?
>when you like both Cameron's work and marvel.
Wait... What? I think you need to look up paradox. The fact that i like terminator has absolutely nothing to do with marvel or DC. But you people will hold onto anything to pretend DC is good. Now you're literally leeching cameron's reputation just because he said something about some of DC's movies.
Suddenly of i enjoy a movie by him, it means he must be right about DC being good or whatever he said?

confirmed for virgin

>CW made about 280 mil more
>CW has much higher audience rating, not saying about cuckrtics
More money and more love of the people. Your definiton of success is...?

Coca cola did the same thing in the 90s

and you marvel redditors will hold onto anything to pretend DC is bad

>FUCK THESE LIBERAL LEANING JEW AWARDS
>LOOK!!! WE GOT ONE HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MARVEL

Rinse and fucking repeat.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can capeshit please be banned from Sup Forums and have its own board

Oh we're not pretending. Even DC fans with half a brain are dissapointed by their movies. Hell, i loved batman as a kid and even if batffleck was good, the movie had awful writing

>marvel audience rating

lel. what do i care what women, nu-males, and children rate movies?

explain the batgoggles

i hate ben affleck but loved BvS. shows the genius of Snyder to ease me into a affleck batman

>tfw trying to watch bvs with friend
>flash scene happens
>he busts out laughing and says lets turn this off
>have to watch it again another time
sure it was almost as much a shitfest as suckerpunch, but at least I got to see what everyone was shitposting about.

If Snyder doesn't change the color correction etc. in post production critics will destroy this movie and it's not gonna come close to Avengers 1's box office.

no that is how you kill my sides

affleck was the only good thing in BvS, you might be retarded

>DCEU won!
>less money
>less ratings
>r-ratings doesn't matter!
What's your definiton of success again?

>flagship movie
>CGI this bad

top craic

>dyel wonder woman

He also praised Terminator Genisys

He uses them for a new vehicle in this one. Pretty sure they have built-in HUD.

You'd think with such a nobody actress they could have told her if she wanted this big break she should hit the gym and at least get a little fucking muscle tone
Wonder Woman should not make me think spooky scary skeletons

half the neets on here will be torrenting it anyway, they love the dceu but not enough to buy a ticket.

>judging cgi 8 months from release

Cyborg design is horrendous.

Too many small moving parts, like the new Transformers, tthis will not into costume.

>So this is how we kill DC

Imagine giving this much of a shit about the schlock that is capeshit.

>50 shades of grey and the new ghostbusters
>good ratings
>good money

those movies must be cinematic masterpieces right?

Everything but 3/4ths of his face is fucking CGI. It's disgusting.

HOWEVER, the actor himself would make a great bull in real life. Went to IMDB to try and get in contact with his agent, no dice... wife is gonna freak.

According to Coca-Cola Chief Marketing Officer Sergio Zyman, Tab Clear was an intentionally "suicidal," "kamikaze" effort to create an unpopular beverage that was positioned as an analogue of Crystal Pepsi in order to "kill both in the process." The "born to die" strategy included using the poor-performing Tab brand rather than Coke, labeling the product as a "sugar free" diet drink to confuse consumers into thinking Crystal Pepsi had no sugar, and marketing the product as if it were "medicinal." Zyman said "Pepsi spent an enormous amount of money on the brand and, regardless, we killed it. Both of them were dead within six months."[10]

Holy shit

imagine liking anime

Right? What a fucking stupid idea for a thread. At least we got dubs and trips out of it.

Does WW wear panties?

Totally broham!

If only they were actually doing poorly. They are WAY ahead of where the MCU was at this point in their franchise, and they've managed to do it in spite of a literal shitstorm of critical bias and liberal hypocrisy, producing big-budget love letters to the actual comics fans and not only with solid box office draw, but already winning Oscars in the process.