ITT: Post the most reddit team in the history of a sport

ITT: Post the most reddit team in the history of a sport.

either falcunts or seahawks

You're a reddit Muhammad

Easily the Seahawks. My nigger friend who was supposedly a Raiders fan just jumped ship to become a Seahawks fan when they got good.

This, 100%

Eagles aren't reddit, their fans are total dicks not soyboy pussies

>eagles
>reddit

eagles are the opposite of reddit. reddit is about having this smug politeness and passive aggressiveness.

seahawks, even that stupid reddit graph actually proves it if you understand how the numbers came to be about

eternally buttblasted vicucks """fan""" detected

Real Madrid objectively

This

They failed to make it to the big dance, but as far as regular season meme teams go..

I'd say the seahawks

A "reddit" team would be safe, family friendly, left-wing team, with several minority players who are "non-threatening". The Seattle Seahawks and Golden State Warriors basically embody this.

was waiting for that :/

>Seahawks
>Warriors
>family-friendly
>non-threatening
wat

>Team that supported Michael Vick
>having anything to do with support dogs

loving every laugh

So the Packers are reddit?

For apehoop it's 1000% golden state

this is like implying the raiders have the most intellectually sophisticated fanbase

Sometimes I feel bad for those 50 fans of theirs that existed before 2010.

It's true, Seahawks are. I was living in Vancouver when I got into football back in 2003 so naturally I became a fan of theirs. I never saw people wearing Seahawks merch. Now everyone is their "biggest fan" but no one remembers Hasselbeck or Alexander. Don't get me wrong, I love that they finally got gud but the Beast Mode and Legion of Boom memeing was getting annoying.

>#1 and #2 in the owl