Hi 4 chan, Mark Zuckerberg here, just checking out the site, pretty cool layout...whats' new?

Hi 4 chan, Mark Zuckerberg here, just checking out the site, pretty cool layout...whats' new?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you get tired of people sucking up to you on Facebook? How much "fantastic decision, Zuck!" can you handle?

Kill yourself, Mark.

shouldn't you be somewhere defending cop-killers or something?

niggerloving kike

Don't you know impersonating Mark Zuckerberg is illegal?

Delete your account & kill yourself

I work collaboratively from people within and outside of FB; it's a very rewarding job.

Probably not going to happen anytime soon ;)

I think we need to have an honest and open discussion regarding race relations and policing techniques in African American communities

That's not very nice ;(

GIRLS

1:48
youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

How come with all your money you married the most pug faced rice farmer you could find?
Do you have a thing for animals and things soap has never touched, like her slimy mud encrusted feet?

Not much. We finally found Hitler (he wasn't in Brazil, lying fucks) but he's so senile that he isn't lucid.

>I think we need to have an honest and open discussion regarding race relations and policing techniques in African American communities

Ok. Blacks commit too much crime and everyone else is having to pay for it. Open and honest enough?

Walk your ass back out and fuck off back to cucklandia, or you will be carried out.

(OP)
Do you play Pokemon GO?

Heard your wife had 3 miscarriages
shouldn't race mix with an asian I guess

Post timestamp or GTFO, moot 2.0

Hi Mark. Keep up the good work.

Does he always naturally look like he has had a face swap ?

HOW ABOUT A POST BLOCK

moot please. sage

>no Chinese flag
fake