Any other Eagles fans feel really depressed for some reason? I don't think I can handle losing this game...

Any other Eagles fans feel really depressed for some reason? I don't think I can handle losing this game, but I don't want to get my hopes up and have them crushed again. It feels like there will be this dark cloud over for me 2 weeks. I can't handle losing this game but in some ways it feels inevitable.

Patriots 27-14

It's because it's the fucking Patriots. If it was literally any other team it wouldn't be a big deal.

You're a bitch bruh. I'm from Philly and it's been a comfy ass run. Been one of the only openly confident people in my circle throughout the whole Wentz injury. Its a winnable game. I can handle an L though.

We came so close to being able to play Jacksonville. Imagine...

The eagles got this bro don't worry

Meh I drank myself through '04, I can drink myself through this one. At least they made it to the big game again.

just drink so hard you forget what football is

FPBP

nah, I feel good. even if we're losing to the pats this year, there's going to be at least a few years of good football to watch ahead of us

It's sad to think what could've been I'd we didn't have such tough injuries. But we already exceeded expectations. This is all for laughs now buddy. Twitter is going to be golden in two weeks, too.

They're going to win. Theyre better than New England at almost every position but QB and TE. They have all the momentum in the world, almost no pressure considering nobody expected them to get this far, this "underdog" thing which has catapulted them into turbo mode, Foles hitting his stride and THREE real runningback threats. Reminder that the Giants beat the Pats twice with subpar teams. The Falcons should've beat them last year but did everything they could to keep the Patriots alive. The Eagles win the Super Bowl in two weeks and probably repeat next year.

did foles hurt his ribs? or will he be 100%

Bruh, we're playing with house money No one expects us to win. Failure is expected so accept it, and prepare to destroy everything in sight if our Eagles prove everyone wrong.

There hasn't been much talk about it but he'll probably be fine by the time the game rolls around.

if the eagles lose i am going to be so so upset

literally the opposite, I didn't expect them to take the fucking NFCCG let alone get there. win or lose it's been a great year.
got to be #1 seed AND underdogs the entire post-season, literally the best outcome ever.
and in addition to that Wentz will probably not get memed to hell and back for earning that stupid media participation trophy, thank god

Remember it's just a game. What really matters is that both teams have fun and try their best.

Eagles are going up against the best team in NFL history. Being nervous is a normal feeling.
The game could be 75-3 Eagles in the 4Q with 2 minutes and Brady would still find a way to win.
I hope they pull it off. I'll be devastated if they lose but wouldn't be shocked.

rope is on sale 20% off right now you should check it out

>being this new
how old are you? 16?

>not expecting them to lose every year
sweet summer child

Go eagles!! :3

i cant believe how many of you are feeding into this bullshit bait from a false-flagging cowboys fan.