I am polish ask your questions

I am polish ask your questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are you from?

from a land that has po.

Can you tell your diaspora in Norway to go back?

you like chopin?

How often do you eat pierogi?

What do you think of Italy?

How does it feel to live in one of the most disliked countries in Europe?

The land of po's?

what do you charge

is it true that poland is the mexico of europe?

where should i visit

poland makes mexico look like a 5 star resort

When will you return my stolen bike?

poland
yes but they won't listen
yes
i don't know actually, just as often as every other meal for dinner, so once every 2 weeks let's say (average)
gr8 country, amazing food and culture, would live in
you tell me?
my smartphone
no
i've not been to many places desu but cracow and wroclaw are pretty comfy. Pieniny mountains are also amazin
u don't need it anyway, neet

why is Poland treated like retard.

Because they are slavs

Do you own a 90's Mercedes-Benz?

What's happening in Polish politics right now?
democracy is collapsing, innit?

>innit
Guys we found an english teacher

cus colors in our flag remind everyone of Japan so they subconsciously treat us as nips
no
no it's not, i'm pleased with current ruling party

does the average pole know about kieslowski, wajda, zanussi, and other famous polish filmmakers

well, the average pole is 38.2yrs old so i guess they do. younger people probably don't know Kieślowski and/or Zanussi

aaaah dekalog series, the short films and three colors trilogy. kieslowski is fucking great.

then why Poland has such bad reputation?

so you are the avarage bydlo, great

youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY

people emigrate without assimilating, and often poles are close-minded, racist, homophobic etc. less and less, but still it's pretty common

how much does an a one bedroom apartment cost in a major city per month in usd?

In Warsaw it's between $300 and $600, obviously depending on quality and location, with $600 being the rent for good flat near city center, and $300 for shitty flat in a commie block 5+ kms from center.
It's around 10-20% cheaper in other major cities.

I am sorry, probably you misunderstood my message due to lack of detail information. I meant why Poland has such bad reputation of " the current political situation which is said to be corrupt".
i personally would like to visit your country.

they are just as corrupt as all the eurozone and all the world, most likely
just that lower budget makes it a bigger problem

bref or domestos?

do the girls like white guys in poland?

Polska A >>>>> Polska B ?

What is the Polish national character?

Corruption is not a serious issue anymore. Poland has bad reputation because our conservative and Catholic values are in direct opposite of Western European liberal and secularist attitude.
Yes, but not ameriorks such as yourself.
Polska B. A is gay lmao haha

yes
yes
piłsudski

Your thoughts on the new Polish militias.
LARPers or actual combatants?

No idea, I just hope those paramilitary units appeal to NEET bydło, so that they sign up for it and do something other than drinking alcohol in front of stores and vandalizing bus stops.

Now that the bongs left EU can amerifats teach english there?

ukraine

>i'm pleased with current ruling party
oho

xdd

What kind of fish do you put in the tub?

how to best prepare karp?

Carp
It's a traditional Christmas fish.

Just a regular bread+egg+flour coating will do.

Read you guys hate spics, how come?

>Zanussi

the fridge brand? didn't know it was Polish

Neat, how do you generally cook it?

???
We love Hispanic countries, Spain is a very popular holiday destination. No idea where you got that from.
see

So you fry it?
Cool, thank you!

how common are walrus moustaches really in your country?

>No idea where you got that from.
Read some mariachi band from mexico got the living shit beaten out of them in poland. Found it funny also some spic got beat up in poland because fellow polacks thought he was arab. Bad on his part for not having a giant virgin mary tattoo.

I'm 1/4 Polish, I have blondish-brownish hair and green eyes, I'm short, I'm patient and open-minded, and I keep to myself
would I fit in there?

>I'm 1/4 Polish
Stop with the fucking meme.

do you like welsh?

Yes, it's a very simple dish, it all comes down to the quality of the fish.
They aren't uncommon among 50 years old men from smaller towns and villages, otherwise, not so much anymore.
I think it's more about the attitude than race. Hispanic men seem to be very cocky with their macho culture, which may be seen as an act of intimidation, and Polish bydło is always eager to show who has the lead in the argument of strength.
Fuck off, we're full.
Nobody know anything about Wales here, other than that it's a part of Great Britain.

how hard is it to learn Polish as an English speaker? or since you probably did that the other way around, how hard is it to learn English as a Polish speaker?

>Fuck off, we're full.
How? Half your country pop is living in a better country.

I'm not meming, both my grandma's parents were from Poland
pic

are you joos or what?

What do you think of the "PooPoo" meme?
PooPoo represents Poland.

What do Poles in Poland think of Poles who move across Europe for work? Do they send money back?

how do you feel about your neighbouring countries and in how much does this correspond to the general national attitude towards them?

>how hard is it to learn Polish as an English speaker?
Quite hard, it operates on completely different principles.
>how hard is it to learn English as a Polish speaker?
Quite easy, English language is very simple (at least on basic level), also there is a great amount of exposure to it in all kinds of media (Internet, Movies, Music), which makes it much easier to pick it up.
There is plenty of space, but I'm not sure if it's enough to fit an American.
Very funny haha.
>What do Poles in Poland think of Poles who move across Europe for work?
Most of them are low-class scum that will do anything for easy money. Some of them are good people, but we're not sending our best.
>Do they send money back?
Depends, it's quite common for a man to work abroad to feed his family back in Poland.

why poland cant go to space?

I work with a lot of Poles and tbf they are nice people. A bit more insular than other Euro migrants, seeing as there are so many where I work. I often wondered if they were seen as good for Poland's economy, especially if they sent money back whilst reducing unemployment.

Got a bigger size of that image?

There are as many opinions as there are people, but in general, Czechia, Slovakia and Belarus are seen in positive light, Russia in negative light, Germany and Lithuania are kinda neutral, and Ukraine is too complicated to classify.
Looks like you were fortunate enough to stumble on a better batch.
>why poland cant go to space?
>mfw

How hard is get a polish gf? Also, do u like the witcher books?

What is your favorite holiday

What do you think of your cunt history ??

What are your favourite kind of perogi's?

Do you know Pol's who emigrated to Ireland.

>pleased by Populizm i Socjalizm
kill yourself please

Which German region do you live in?

Why most poles are extremely unfriendly on the Internet?