Why did he need orange slices? And why did my whole theater erupt into laughter?

Why did he need orange slices? And why did my whole theater erupt into laughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(soft_drink)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd know if you played sports

It's a quip too 3deep5u

It's funny, dude. Just turn your brain off.

All I know is that when I was in band after doing a march or performance set outside we got oranges to eat after

>Hey Hank, listen, I just got a call from Captain America. I'm needed in Europe to help him escape something or other.
>ABSOLUTELY NOT SCHAT. The Ant-Man suit it not a toy. You can't just go around playing with your friends whenever you please
>But Hank, apparently Tony Stark is being a moron and Cap needs someone to pun-
>Say no more, Scaht. I have this new suit ready. I heard Stark is ashamed of being short, so this one is gonna have a surprise.
>I don't know, Hank, I don't usually like surprises.
>It's gonna transform you into a special breed of Ant to mock him for being short. Jan bred them herself long ago. They are called the Jai.

36 hours later

>Oh I get it, Jai-Ant
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

marvel expecting it's neckbeard audience to have ever done a physical activity or consumed fruit, oh dear

Numales and their orange slices

Kek

>does anyone have an uzi so I can tear this nigger loving slut a new shitbox?

Uhh, what?

surely I wasn't the only one to immediately think of this

Its common to eat fruits like oranges or lemons after heavy physical activity to get a shot of energy.

Godfather reference.

>normie joke
>so misunderstood by neets that it becomes a meme

top laff

the quip just werks

it wasn't for after games, it was for halftime. it also made for cheap mouthguards

Watermelon is better, because it has a much-higher Glycemic Index (GI) so energy returns quicker.

>people are still trying to force this pasta

In the US kids who play sports are usually given orange slices during halftime. It's healthier than Gatorade.

An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los fucking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a fucking drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.

Thi is the third time this has ever been posted

Proof that "humor" is all about pacing, expectations, and delivery. He could have said jibberish and gotten a laugh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(soft_drink)

Ralph Fiennes delivers that rant perfectly. I wanted to hate that movie for some reason, but he made it perfect.

Was this not explained in the solo ant-man movie that orange juice helps against the physical effects of Pym particles?

That doesn't really disprove my point

>wanting to hate In Bruges
You have 10 seconds to explain yourself

I'm a fag with no taste

So that's why blacks are so good at sports.

alright, thats fair enough reason.

>yfw this nigga is shilling for the next ant-man movie

I got the joke but it was entirely unfunny. Maybe you have to be 50 IQ ameriburclap to find it funny.