What are some completely normal things in your country that outsiders find incredibly strange?

What are some completely normal things in your country that outsiders find incredibly strange?

I had some Jamaican housemates during university and they couldn't understand why we put vinegar on chips.

fush and chups look exactly the same here
not sure about vinegar. never considered that

Chicken hearts are a staple of barbecues and its very difficult to get foreigners to even try them

that's so heartless of you

I once accidentally threatened to rape a girl at University over beans on toast. she was saying it was unusual that British people put beans in such a sugary sauce and then how its also weird that we put carb heavy pulses onto white bread. I thought she was flirting with me so I grabbed her wrist and said ''Ic--ccan feel y-y-your HEART heavy PULSE and want it on m-m-y white BED''. she got creeped out, and later accused me of threatenting rape.

I didn't have many friends at Uni

It's really common here to put peanut sauce on your fries.

Together with mayonaise and onions.

hot sauce on chips
hot sauce on popcorn
hot sauce on hot chips
hot sauce on candies
hot sauce on fruit
hot sauce on veggies
hot sauce on beer
hot sauce on drinks
hot sauce mixed with other hot sauces

>I once accidentally threatened to rape a girl at University over beans on toast.

quintessential brit post

>accidentally threatened to rape

Mexican toilets must be hell

Chicken hearts are very popular here too

How do they taste? Only eaten pig heart.

>flirting
user, food is like the most unsexy subject there is to talk about

Tinned spaghetti on pizza.

Speaking of sauces to go with your fries, when I went to Belgium they served fries with "samurai sauce" which was basically spicy mayonnaise. Do you know if they sell that shit anywhere?

your guts get used to it after you turn 5

smooth and chewy

Some people think it's odd to be naked in a sauna with other people I guess. Can't really think of anything else.

Don't you store new-born babies in cardboard boxes or something?

bagged milk

No. The government sends a box with things like diapers in it for families that have had a child, but you aren't supposed to put your baby in there. I guess some people might if they're really poor.

I don't find this odd unless it's with parents or family in general - don't you find it uncomfortable?

Why with family? They're people you know and trust. The sauna isn't a sexual place in any case.

seems normal to me
jesus it's your family
probably the people i would have least embarassment

I know but I just find it odd. So you'd have no problem sitting naked in front of your mum?

The 2nd amendment

Why would I?

Really ? I went to a nudist spa/sauna amd didn't feel anything being naked with strangers but if it would be family...

Too intimate even if theres nothing sexual about it

all members of my family walk out of shower naked with no problems at all, no one cares
with strangers im a little less comfortable since they are - you know - strangers

>all members of my family walk out of shower naked with no problems at all, no one cares

>southern people

malt vinegar tastes more mild than white or apple. It's a good pairing

I've been naked in front of most of my friends and strangers several times, no trouble about it. I don't feel weirded out even in front of my sister. But my parents? ehm....That'd be weird for me.

Americans don't offer vinegar as a condiment at any fast food places. Also the concept of plum sauce, especially as something that goes on chicken tenders is foreign to them.

lol what kind of problem do you people have
your mom literally expelled you out from her vagina and both of them saw you naked for years

Once you've hit puberty it becomes a bit weird Giuseppe

It's your mother. How much more intimate can it get?

only if you have sex fantasies about your parents
if you get an awkward boner from seeing them then yeah i can understand your embarassment

my parents are old people, old people have weird gross bodies, they remind me of mortality and that I won't be forever young and beautiful.

pure salty beans without sauce or sweeteners
at least, back when i ate in a restaurant popular to tourists that's what i overhead them complaining about

the heart is just a massive muscle. why do you savages eat it? look how disgusting it is. you can see the fucking arteries. you just know what the texture will be when you chew it. putrid.

I can't either.

you can buy those in pretty much every bigger supermarket here

Do you really want to know your dad's flaccid dick size?

probably creamy sriracha sauce

if you can only find regular sriracha just mix mayo in there and add some sugar and salt

Maybe it's just my family and the culture of being non-touchy and reserved with our emotions generally

Nah... I'd be somewhat ok if it was my sister but with parents it's just uncomfortable. Nobody post puberty should be so physically intimate with their parents.

>sister
that would feel weird to me but probably just because i dont have a sis but a bro
we dont do dick swordfights, nor touch each other, it's simple naked presence

Do you shower with your parents too?

Is looking at your dad's dick the first thing that comes to your mind when thinking of a sauna with him? You americans really are unredeemable.

what the fuck man

Ok but is it not weird for you that your mum notices as your dick grows, your balls drop and you develop pubes etc. ? I get that she probably doesnt stare intently but still...

I just can't imagine that.

no, i do my shower alone, as they do
i simply dont feel embarassed if they get in the bathroom to do something or the opposite happens

>dick swordfights
I-is this something that really happens?
t.degenerate fujo

arent finns supposed to be autistic? why only a finn understands something so normal
not really, dont know what to say
as i said, she said me grow during the years when i didnt know about sexual stuff so what's the point of hiding now, it's all done and gone

>put beans in such a sugary sauce

didn't you get baked beans from us? I hate them though, and eating them on toast sounds terrible

i think i read some greentext on fit, most likely memes

To be fair I've seen Italian/Spanish guys holding their mum's hand. I find this very c&a but I could never comfortably do this even though I have a good relationship with my mum

what about buffalo wing sauce. it contains plenty of vinegar

Are you afraid she's gonna wanna touch it or something?

any pictures on the web? i tried looking for mammoni but couldn't find anything. but i remember some good ones, like a 20 yo looking "boy" with a gaming control in his hands and his mom beside him

wouldnt do that because i hate my mom, but it would if that wasnt the case i wouldnt do anyway because it looks pretty autistic

No but my mum always drops awkward sexual comments in front of my sister and I.

I don't search for that weirdo

Why do you hate your mum ?

I wear sneakers into my house quite often, I have hardwood floors and a few persian rugs. I really like scrapple which is pork bits, organs, etc. with cornmeal. can't think of anything else though

We are the most socially cold people in the world

Because she wants to be your friend

mental bitch never stopped whining since when im in this world, all her problems always fault of someone else and never shuts up
also semi analphabet
mostly that
>my mum always drops awkward sexual comments in front of my sister and I
now that would be weird

Parents talking about sexual things is never ok

my dad runs around naked in the house.

fucks sake this picture's making me hungry for a battered sausage and the local chippy isn't open til Monday

Why ?

>What are some completely normal things in your country that outsiders find incredibly strange?

People going into massive amounts of medical debt, more shootings in the average city here than in most third world countries, getting 2 weeks (or less) holiday, kissing your pet dog, drinking soda more frequently than water, passengers talking to the bus driver while he drives, having a dysfunctional family being the norm, not being able to get anywhere without a car even in highly populated suburbs, wiping your butt with dry toilet paper, calling autumn "fall," double stuffed oreos, """football"""

because he can and is not ashamed of his body

I mean he is not naked all the time, when he goes out of bed or something like that

Not here.

>passengers talking to the bus driver while he drives
i see this happen occasionally but only when both the passenger and the driver are old

When I was staying with a lady in Switzerland on airbnb she used to walk around her flat in her underwear. I like this kind of non-sexual comfort with one's body. Most anglos wouldn't do this, but we're nowhere near as bad as americans.

Or black

Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

>wiping your butt with dry toilet paper

What, should it be wet then?

actually tastes alright 2bh

God, British food is revolting. Thank god I live next to so many polish and Turkish food shops

this never happened

a lot of people in eastern countries consider it essential to wet your bum as well as wipe it; usually with a pail of water next to the toilet or sometimes with a bidet. the idea of simply wiping dry and not "fully" cleaning your bum is seen as unhygienic by many

Why wouldn't you hold hands with your mum?
It feels nice. And it is good to make her feel loved.

>peanut sauce on your fries
wtf i hate the dutch now