STOP FUCKING UP MUSLIM COUNTRIES YOU FUCKS

>Why are these people attacking us???
>They must hate the west in general and want to bring it down! yeah thats it!
>MUH CRUSADES

>meanwhile Greece, which has specifically stated that they wont take part on any aggressive military moves in the Middle East hasnt had A SINGLE ATTACK while BEING FLOODED WITH THESE FUCKS

Fucking WAKE UP.
TELL YOURE GOVERNMENTS TO STOP INTERVENING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST, LET THEM FUCKING SORT THEIR SHIT OUT OR ROT OR JUST ACCEPT YOUR HIGH TERROR ALERT HOMELANDS

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/719793-trust-a-snake-before-a-jew-and-a-jew-before
youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TELL YOURE GOVERNMENTS TO STOP INTERVENING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST

As if the governments aren't fully aware that the people don't want any more involvement in the middle east.
Donors pay politicians for a war, so they get a war (at least in America).

How about we just genocide all muzzies and stop giving a shit what they think?

get a load of this antifa faggot

we had a chance to stop this war by not supporting Israel, it's too late now. we opened pandora's box.

the only solution is to deport every single Middle Easterner and close our borders on strict lockdown, then pull out of the Middle East 100%. they will still try for years to come but we'd be lucky to see it come to a stop in 20-40 years.

but you should know as well as anyone here there will be no absolute definitive solution - only half-assed efforts that look for the middle ground. and that will get us nowhere.

I guess that worked with Amerindians

>greece
hmmm...

goodreads.com/quotes/719793-trust-a-snake-before-a-jew-and-a-jew-before

Our mere existence is an insult to the salafist.
They will only stop when Islam has conquered the world.

they should be wiped out for good

Greece your people already got genocided by Muslims not too long ago.

Muslims have no issues attacking Sweden, Norway or any place that does not completely suck up to them.

Also why would you want to give in and allow terror groups like ISIS to be able to control large amounts of land or resources in the first place? This will just help strengthen them so they can launch more attacks later on down the line.

Who lives in a /comfy/ country?

>we shouldn't do anything as ISIS gains territory and slaughters hundreds of thousands of people

Fuck off m8.

>do nothing, terrorists win
>do something, terrorists win

I'd rather do something.

How about stop thinking of the world like one of your animes and face the truth?

Do you think ANYONE EVER is gonna genocide anyone other?

No, of course, but you can just keep on hoping while your countrymen are being slaughtered.

pay debts gyro

at this point it too late to retreat into a safe space u dense fuck

Lol isn't your country full of mudshits now?

Mudshits don't attack irrelevant targets.

Question: Should have just watched on as Yazidids and Christians were being slaughtered?
When Saddam gassed the Kurds the left blamed the west for not intervening. I guess its always our fault either way.

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8

shut the fuck up you communist KKE supporting cuck.

you need countries to intervene with mudshits because without them youd be all alone.

fuck you, nigger. probably not even a real greek.

>hasnt had A SINGLE ATTACK

So invasion for the purpose of conquest isn't an outright attack on a nation's soil?

What odd times we live in.

Not you poorfag

>tfw too irrelevant to become a target
>tfw sitting in /comfyness/ watching the world burning

I've been saying this for the last month. I'm ready to burn those fuckers down.

>Also why would you want to give in and allow terror groups like ISIS to be able to control large amounts of land or resources in the first place? This will just help strengthen them so they can launch more attacks later on down the line.

fucking LET THEM
that way no one can claim "we deed dat!!" and then you can eradicate them for good. Meddling in their shit only gives excuses to leftists and governments to keep fucking shit up while YOU are the only one affected by their attacks.

>inb4 le natsoc government crusading em

build a house in sand, dont expect it to stand for long...the whole point is to expose these fucks to the point where not even the most hardcore leftist can stand up for them, and as long as you meddle in their shit they (meaning the general public) will always have an excuse

the rest of the world ISNT your responsibility, your country is

Well that's exactly why we don't want Clinton to win

Yea sorry about that, the left is fucking retarded.

we dont even have mosques here m8

Get fucked greece

The jews are manipulating the goyim into wars just like WW1 and WW2

There are no conflicts except what the jews make into conflicts

Or we could just not let them in and keep bombing their countries with jets and drones

Muslim jihadists have existed 1000 years . muhammud was a jihadi himself. The crusades were causedby the ottoman turks.
Greece isnt attacked by bombers cuz no one gives a shit about greece its overrun by turks who terrorize the shit out of it. Its essentially a muslim country. People cant go to work because of the turk roaches on the street.

its the facial expressions that always make me laugh the hardest

But we should. I remember after 9/11 we didn't any fucks what muzzies thought and they knew their fucking place.

Nowadays we just let them step all over us and forgive and forget any terrorist acts instead of going out en masse and fucking their shit up.

these subhuman filth think they are worth something, but they aren't

even the subhuman saudis hate them

I really do need to make some new ones though

we should=/=its gonna happen
learn to deal in real world terms bro

pay debt

these ones are a bit... stale

Me! Me, I do, I do!

I don't think you fully grasp the state of the middle east or the nature of blow back.

You as a person shitposting on Sup Forums ?
Pics of gasolnine and molotovs or i call bullshit

but thats not how real life works.
muslims are people too and people can use guns, plant ieds and slit your throat.

Guess what, Romania is in the middle east side by side with the US troops keeping sandniggers in check, and they don't give a shit enough to bomb us, so yeah, get fucked

Sorry buddy it's just going to get worse. Killary Cunton will be elected, she is owned by the people who make bombs, so she will need to use a lot of bombs to pay them back for gorillions of dollars they funneled into her campaign.

She's going to bomb more muzzies, while telling us all not to be racist, and then ship them in by boat loads.
Because that's a great idea, bomb the shit out of people, then move them into your neighborhood.

I've written emails, I've made phone calls, I shoots up in person to lots of electoral events. Asking them to stop bombing brown people around the world, is laughable. They won't do it.

Feels good japbro, dosen't it?

Also our military intelligence actually arrests/deports suspected or potential terrorist mudshits

1) Import Muslims here
2) Bomb Muslims over there
3) ???
4) Takbir

Our governments are retarded and so are our electorates.

Sorry, Israel is at stake here, if we give sway to the camel fucking towel heads now, they will throw themselves on jews in the Gaza out of boredom,

thank you western goyim for being good meat shields once again. :^)

why would they attack greece? they already walk through and rape and steal as they please

>She's going to bomb more muzzies,
donald trump promised the same exact thing

Well in the real world, Greek faggots would gun down invaders but that doesn't seem to be the case now does it? We seem to be in some weird fantasy world where you just let people invade your country without a single bullet fired.

Good thing that shithole is halfway around the world. Stop immigration from those fucking shit holes. BUILD WALL

>muslims are people too
That's debatable, my retarded Muslim younger half brother.

>muslims strike first
>lol just leave them alone guys

>"I'm relevant! I'm relevant guys, look at me!"
Gipsyland's irrelevancy is at a whole different tier

>I've written emails, I've made phone calls, I shoots up in person to lots of electoral events.
how come i never see all these heros in person or anywhere else only read about their revolutionary stories on pol ?

If they came to greece they'd just have to pay debts tho.

>France
>10% Muslim
>Greece
>2% Muslim - Mostly from Albania

Feels great ya oily bastard

yes you do. athens just built one.

yet

Yeah, I'm sure these radical muslims who claim to be doing these terrible things against unbelievers, apostates, and blasphemers by the will of god are actually just expressing their disapproval of interventionist geopolitical policies

You fucking retarded faggot.

Enjoy yourself with your fellow muslims my sandnigger friend, while we blow your shitskin family in the middle east up

>Why are these people looking for money from us???
>They must hate the debt in general and want to collect! yeah thats it!
>MUH BANKRUPTCY

>meanwhile Greece, which has specifically stated that they wont take part on any aggressive payment plans in the near future hasnt had A SINGLE DRACHMA while BEING FLOODED WITH THESE BILLS

Fucking PAY UP.
TELL YOURE GOVERNMENTS TO STOP INTERVENING INTO THE COLLECTION PROCESS, LET THEM FUCKING SORT THEIR SHIT OUT OR ROT OR JUST ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY DEBTS

>>meanwhile Greece, which has specifically stated that they wont take part on any aggressive military moves in the Middle East hasnt had A SINGLE ATTACK while BEING FLOODED WITH THESE FUCKS
they are using greece as a door to get into the better european countries, you silly fuck.

if anything people should note how germany hasn't gotten attacked yet. Merkel obviously wants an army of mudslimes to avenge Hitler.

Hitler wanted them as allies vs the US dogs. It's not totally crazy.

Were there ever muslim terrorist attacks in the west before they armed insurgents and fucked with the stability of their countries?

Nah see this time, we'll fuck em up, and not let them in after, doing both together was the big mistake.

>he thinks murka would kill muslims sooner than gypsies

If it's about the war in the middle east why neither us nor Poland suffered attacks?

Considering both nations sent plenty of troops and equipment to fight in the Middle East.

Do you see muslims every day in Greece? Are they hanging around in the city centers like they are here

9/11 my dude

Holy shiiiiiieeeeeeetttt mein sides...

Lemme apologize to all the kind people of /pol on behalf of this proxyfag here.
A b8 is a b8 by any other name.

Here's a picture of tits

Also the US trusts Poland and Romania enough to house anti nuke launch sites and maintain combined armed presence, so stay irrelevant my shitskin friend

Greece is too unimportant and doesn't have nearly enough Muslims.

lol stupid ass gypo

I'll kill gypos myself, if the EU wouldn't flip their shit

Uhhhh... Might want to do your research a little better South Afribro.

the "fantasy" you live in IS the real world though

you can keep commenting on it according to your fantasy which you think it should be reality, but it just isnt and it will never be

so if you want to be someone of value, you have to adjust your shit according to THIS reality, no matter how outrageous it is

its like losing in a videogame and going "yeah well, this villain shouldnt be THAT strong so I should've beat him"....yeah, maybe, but you didnt and you wont until you start sizing him by ACTUAL criteria

Whats up with the tire filled with concrete?

You are already a gibe gibe gibe country,you are a adoptive shitskin

>Greece
>being relevant in any way

hehe xd

Yes they literally wanted us to pay up as infidels sailing by their shores from day 1, pre-bombings.

θα ποσταρα μια φωτο απτις αρχιδαρες μου αλλα δεν ειμαι νορμαλφαγk με γουεμπkαμ...διαβασε το θρεντ kαθυστερημα

I am!

>WE KEKED FOR OUR BULLS, WHY CAN'T YOU???

It's Greece.

ISIS attacking Greece at this point would be like taking a shit in a trashcan.

Yes. Especially in the center of Athens, there are neighbourhoods (ghettos tβh) where you rarely see Greeks. All you see is Muslim immigrants, running their own stores etc.

It's funny, because if you went to the same places 20 years ago, you would hardly see any non-Greek, and now there are times where you forget that you are in Greece.

PAY DENBTS, FETA NIGGER

Trump has said it's time for us to stop playing world police.
He's not indebted to arms manufacturers.
He won't tell us to stop being racist, while bombing them. He won't import them by the boat load.
Typo my friend, I show up at those events, not shoot up.

Destabilising Iran and Iraq didn't cause radical islam senpai. The attack was literally "because infidels".