Yes, Europe, we should all just lie down

and get assraped, murdered and killed by Muslims. As long as we "learn to live with it", it is all fine.

Fucking fire those asstard politicians.

My hate is so big, for the first time, I feel like actually going out to an anti-Islamist and anti-government shills demonstration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKloV9XZJco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the French must learn to remove all the subversive cunts from government and the media and never suffer them ever again. And we all should do the same.

FREXIT NOW!

Wake up Frenchie...

>learn to live with it
HOW MUCH MORE BLOOD HAS TO FLOW BEFORE WE PUSH THESE FUCKERS OUT?

France must learn to live with Nazi occupation ;_;

all of your blood must be spilt. you colonized the world but didn't finish the job. this is what happens when you don't finish the job. either the west will die within a decade or we must recolonize the world and remove all the shit.

Based May. Based BoJo.

I wish we had politicians like them in continental Europe.

I fucking hate those SJW radical Islam apologist around here.

BASED MAY

Didn't May say that sharia courts were a positive influence on British culture?

>A COBRA meeting

that's not what he said Fritz
he meant they have to realize they have a problem that's not going away on its own and they need to learn how to react

this fucking cunt again

No, actually read what she said and no I'm not spoon feeding it to you.

Cabinet Office Briefing Room A.

Being in EU has nothing to do with France being constantly raped by mudslims, that shit is coming straight from their former colonies

France needs to learn to be more tolerant

>Being in EU has nothing to do with France being constantly raped by mudslims
Of course not Gyseppe.

>Being in EU has nothing to do with France being constantly raped by mudslims

Yes, it does. The fucking EU has created all kinds of barriers to imprison radical Muslims and deport them and execute them with the death penalty if they commit terror attacks.

WTF?

>de Guardian

The pinnacle of insane liberalism.

hahhahha

"IT'S A WAY OF LIFE NOW"

>Be Frog
>Country is now 3rd world tier, where chaos is just way of life

>Be 3rd worlder
>immigrate to France for better life
>tfw it's just like home

Europeans are such jokes

>be part of the EU
>have freedom of movement between countries
>have Germany as next door neighbour
>Germany invites a million mudslimes to come in in the space of a few months

Yeah I'm sure none of those ended up in France, no way at all.

Nah, leaving EU will have little difference because of the mentality of average citizen, and besides, should not have invited so many of them in the first place, now you have second, third generation "French" citizens killing other citizens.

I know right.

>2nd generation algerians, tunisians

i stand by what i said, muslim flooded into many EU countries thanks to the bullshit refugee laws but that's not the case with France and Belgium: they started importing former ex-colonies shit well before other countries

You'll probably have to learn to live without tourism too, I guess

Most of us aint like you, France and Sweden. To be fair tho the only thing that combines us are our shitty leaders and the EU. Everything else is just different. You have to remember that YOU voted for those cunts in power and they are doing exactly what they promised. We voted for those who promised that shit like that wont hapoend in here but we got deceaved. Poland, Hungary and others on the other hand voted and got what they asked for and they are still standing tall as a nation and look, no mudshit whining about their porrage there.

Man up and fight.

Umm. I hope that is a proxy OP. The brownshirts are going to controll your speech.

>Muslims aren't happy in their shithole countries
>Move here
>They want to make our countries just like their old countries

I have an idea, just go and fire bomb a shit load of mosques, throw dead pigs on the door steps and then assassinate your politicians. That is, if you want france to remain french.

tfw not a yuro

I thought Theresa May was taking over as PM!?

Actually you guys at least tried to uncuck yourselves but Germany, France and Sweden are pathetic.

thats what liberals do

>fuck up your country with stupid immigration from the 3rd world
>g g guys we just have to live with it

such progress

many wow

>t t things arent getting worse i swear, we just have to #refugeeswelcome harder

This video took 3 years out of my life span.

No pooskins allowed, I suppose it doesn't help that Italy has been giving passports to everyone and has been letting them cross into France.

BUILD WALL! BUILD IT NOW!

It's about time to remove kebab and save the french fry!

you stupid chav need to educate yourself
France started importing mudshit right after the Algerian war and has been being flooded with their former slaves since the '70s and '80s. this new Merkel-sponsored muslimification is surely not helping but it's not the root of the problem

>learn to live with terrorism
Holy shit motherfucker, I think France needs to be liberated again.

A family member of the kid in my pic, should go teach him what living with terrorism means, just so he can have a taste.

And 50 years out of a few German's.

Our countrymen blamed terrorism on islamaphobia. We're no better.

All euros in this thread

Take the time to redpill any and everyone you know. Then encourage them to redpill others.

This brutality needs to stop. How is letting in more foreigners that refuse to assimilate going to fix anything?

Please for the preservation of the west, tell everyone you can to quit voting for libcucks.

ALLONS ENFANT DE LA PATRIE!

>Learn to live with terrorism
Absolutely Pathetic

All of it

im also fed up with being told that i should be the one who takes it up the ass aka "being tolerant" and if mudshits conquer our women, the most we are supposed to do is be like "oh its their choice if they want to be migrant mattresses, good riddance" but if a christian/atheist white person would go to iraq and start trying that shit he'd get beheaded or some shit because the uncucked way to think is that women are property and we should enforce the uncucked way of thinking in our countries.

fuck invidualism fuck libshits fuck ayn rand the kike granny race war now

its annoying how the finnish word for cuck, aisankannattaja is very uncommon and most people dont know its definition, i'd love to use it on arguments with libcucks. white men all over the world need to be more confident, high test and high energy. we need to put the remaining numale beta cucks to their places if they are unwilling to stand up for the white race

"We must stand up for our values and our freedom."

Said values now include getting mowed down by a Islamist.

If other EU countries had given 1/2 a shit when we were handling all this shit on our own maybe we wouldn't be in such deep shit today. But everyone was like "that's none of my problem" until you realized that human scum doesn't actually want to stay here ("not welcoming enough").

It's not even just the third world. We had swarms of Catholics, Chinese and Hindus and they don't do terrorism quite like this.

they will have to, 20% of kids are muslim

im going to bring a whole bag of ants and spiders in my house and then say that i will have to live with bed bugs and spider bites because thats the right thing to dothesepeopleareretarded

>Literally having overt traitors running your country

>because of the mentality of average citizen

Most French citizens hate Muslims. As in HATE.

Things have changed in the last 18 months.

These are the same people who will come out and claim that Trump is the problem. Fuck this shit, I can't wait til January 20.

This
The French muslims which are the problem aren't the new arrivals, they're the home grown disenfranchised. The attackers in Paris and Brussels and this prick last night, were all petty criminals who get caught up in extremism because they have nothing better to do. The lone wolf attacks are hard to stop, but preventing these guys from getting radicalized requires shutting down any extreme mosques and arrested Imams who are complacent with terrorism.

you frogs elected some outstanding individuals to represent you.
vive la france indeed

good God, man. This is outrageous

I might hate liberals more than I hate Muslims

elect stupid people.... fuck your country and yourself over

Is Theresa May based or what? I don't know anything about her.

>Umm. I hope that is a proxy OP. The brownshirts are going to controll your speech.

I don't care at that point. I am a lawyer. I say "let them come". I will go up to the constitutional court to defend my right to criticize the motherfucking government and EU.

kristallnacht part 2?

what are you even talking about here

Why the january 20 ?

That is so fucking pathetic, France deserves what it gets from the brown plague

lol Indians are too proud a people to take handouts.

>Hungary

One of the claims of abuse noted in the HRW report said men in a group of between 30 and 40 refugees that also included women and children were beaten by soldiers for two hours after being detained in Hungary.

>"I haven't even seen such beating in the movies," the reported quoted an unidentified man as saying. "Five or six soldiers took us one by one to beat us. They tied our hands with plastic handcuffs on our backs. They beat us with everything, with fists, kicks, and batons. They deliberately gave us bad injuries."

when the new president gets inaugurated
He's assuming trump will win

Politicians who say that don't mean harm. They've simply realized that the only way to end terrorism would be completely erradicating Islam from the planet, and they obviously know that's not feasible.

We either live with terrorism or we live with an unending war on terror that will never achieve its goal.

How many attacks until she gets elected seriously?

President Trump's Inauguration Day

>what are you even talking about here
Human rights charters, EU legislation on "asylum standards", all kinds of shit about "non discrimination of Muslims". A French company fired a Muslim woman for wearing the hijab after a client complained and she then refused to remove the hijab... and the EuGH said "you now need to pay compensation because you can't fire radical Islamists who refuse to take down religious symbols, even if you are losing big clients and your company is going bust because of them."

how long until some French paramilitary group starts torching muslim neighborhoods?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKloV9XZJco

>They've simply realized that the only way to end terrorism would be completely erradicating Islam from the planet, and they obviously know that's not feasible.
First, there is no need to eradicate Islam "from the planet".

Second, there is no need to even eradicate Islam from France.

But third, it is entirely possible to eradicate radical Islam in France.

But no, they aren't even mentioning Islam!

Many of our "countrymen" are globalist traitors.

The Jews will keep her out of power.

as well as you should, retard. moslems aren't a real threat. the biggest threat are the people who protect them. removing moslem doesn't remove the people who allowed this to happen

All of it goy

There is a case in Ontario right now; the Province expanded the sale of alcohol to more than just designated liquor stores. So now many grocery stores are selling beer and wine. Some of these stores have had long time muslim staff who now don't want to handle the alcohol. Now it's a sticky situation. I hope they just fire them all and some court ruling says fuck you to them

>eradicate a relgion from a single country
>when the internet exists

my sweet summer child, we're not talking about rabies here

kill all muslims and make the earth a better place... also that way you fight overpopulation

Why are German people so easily brainwashed?

You'll have to crawl over a mountain of corpses belonging to your own people before you can lay a finger on one muslim.

>sorry about ruining france forever
>at least you werent called racist... well actually we still call you racist all the time

They'll arrest you for being Nazi, then they can arrest you for being Muslim. Period.

Damn

get a proxy, sadiq

Soon.

you realise that 25% of french people are already nonwhite? and large portion of whites there are delusional bluepills. she would get just 30-40% of votes or something. france is a lost cause, only the great european race war or WW3 can save that country

Keeo going to demonstrations retard. When the Revolution comes, after they take out the politicians, they're coming for useless slaves like yourself. Youve been warned, cuck.

And with this statement he made the FN's rise to power inevitable.

>its the fault of jews that paris let muslims imigrate fomr its colonies into paris.
Enough with your dindu already.
Exactly because of the denial of responsibility that europe is in this shit.

>Keeo going to demonstrations retard. When the Revolution comes, after they take out the politicians, they're coming for useless slaves like yourself. Youve been warned, cuck.

I will get a gun too. I have already done two training shootings at a gun club and will apply for membership. I can get a gun, just won't get a license to carry it around. But I can build a stockpile of a few guns in case the HAPPENING comes around.