Is Iron Fist worth watching?

Is it any good? It seem like a Batman rip-off. And it had a low rating on Rotten Tomotoes, although I'm not sure if that's because it's genuinely bad or because liberals are triggered by a white guy doing kung fu. There's a great disparity between critic ratings and audience ratings.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but it definitely isn't very good.

I'd only watch it if you actually care about the upcoming Defenders series. Otherwise, it's a very skippable series.

I'm fairly sure that your life deserves more than spending 13 hours on marvel dreck

Defenders? What's that about? (I don't watch too much telly)

And also why does Sup Forums have a 40s delay between posts? That's ridiculous.

Danny is a victim and he doesn't want the money.

The haters haven't even watched it.

>it had a low rating on Rotten Tomotoes
Allow me to point you to the audience rating in your screenshot.

See how 81% like it? That's fucking good.

Ignore critics. They are retarded sheep.

And no, Iron Fist has basically nothing to do with Batman.

>See how 81% like it? That's fucking good.

This is idiot must think BvS was great also because of the high audience score on RT also. The fact is that Marvelcucks (just like DCcucks) upvote everything. As time goes by the score lowers as more people see it.

BvS was a year ago and the score has stayed in that position, moron.

It has a low score on RT so it's good.
They're always wrong.

The problem is that critics will rate it low becase of "white privelige" and the audience rates it high because they're fanboys. So the scores aren't very helpful -_-

Fuck no. Managed to be even worse than Jessica Jones and the other one

Hey why don't you make the same post tomorrow again you fuck?

I actually like it, fuck Sup Forums's plebian opinions.

Also, the qt chink girl gets bleached by him.

/ourguy/

If you legitimately think Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were better than Iron Fist you may be clinically retarded.

They actually objectively are but we're talking about 3/10 against 1/10 so let's agree to disagree

Jesus these critics are racist as fuck.

First, the idea that a man who does kung fu MUST be asian is just incredibly racist, and a huge case of racial stereotyping.

And second, he spent the majority of his life in a mystical martial arts world learning that culture.
Coleen grew up in America, so of course he has more knowledge on that stuff than her.
Them pointing that out is another case of
>She is asian therefore MUST know more about kung fu than he does!

What? This is literally the first time I've posted on Sup Forums.

It's awful.

If you like other marvel series you will probably like it though, that's the only point critics are really wrong on (outside of muh white protagonist)

Anyone checked the comments on these critic reviews?
I'm curious if they get called out on their bullshit.

Hehehe Kek. I've found a Sup Forumslack

halfway thru it
it's about as meh as jessica jones, watch daredevil or luke cage instead if you haven't.
If u watched all of those already i say give it a try, it's not like you're too busy anyways right?

Liberals moan about racism yet are more than happy to spout anti-white bigotry.

I kind of want to watch it just to give it views, because of all the SJW's complaining, but it does look like it's shit, honestly.

I haven't seen Luke Cage, but Daredevil's second season pretty meh outside of the Punisher, and Jessica Jones dragged out the Kilgrave plot forever.

>There's a great disparity between critic ratings and audience ratings

In today's society when there is this large of a difference between the audience and critics score, you can guarantee its due to identity politics.

For example, find me a negative review of Iron Fist (audience loves, critics hate) where they don't mention the skin color of the actors or them whining that he is a rich MALE who saves the day.

Now look at Ghostbusters. Low audience score and high critic score. Find me a positive review that doesn't mention something about the all female cast, girl power, etc.

As if Asians invented fighting with their hands and feet.

>yfw you realize this show has caused liberals to reveal they're against race mixing

i haven't been outside Sup Forums since 2011, and then i was on /p/.

Tell me why you think i am a virgin 30 IQ fat Sup Forums tard.

>using RT

I could forgive this show if danny wasnt such a shit fucking character.

You guys are aware that all the stuff about divergence between critic and audience scores can be applied to BvS too right?

>YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>Sup Forums says they hate critics
>can't help but get cucked by them

sad!

it's "YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE"
fucking newfags

>you

You say this as if BvS isn't a great film.

My mistake, I see a lot of /ourguy/ on pol. Although I can't agree with your conclusion that they're "virgin 30 IQ fat". That's just a stereotype, clearly a lot of people on pol are tards but a lot are high IQ. Only problem is the shilling

no race issues there. Critics shit on it because it's shit. You'll realize it too someday

pretty sure the virgin part is true though.

i believe thats why they are so hateful and edgy, poor manchildren just need a good fuck.

Tons of masculinity issues though. Iron Fist is worse than BvS

Give it a watch and decide on your own. Don't rely on Sup Forums junior for your opinions.

I tried to watch it, quit when the hand kicks off its break in of collen's dojo with the worlds slowest gas grenade

Seriously they nerfed the hand down to Samurai Cop tier drug dealers to make up for Finn Jones' lack of fighting skill

Nah, a lot of them give advice regarding fucking women and marriage. Many are unhappy at how it's easy to find women to fuck, but hard to find women who are of marriage-quality. And regarding hate, pic related.

I think the order from best to worst for marvel(defenders) series is:

1. Daredevil
2. Iron Fist
3. Jessica Jones
4. Luke Cage

masculinity issues? as in
>the only fanservice you get is ben affleck doing pushups
?
or
>wonder woman is supposed to be sexy but she's a spooky skelleton, only second to that other chick that dies in the capitol explosion
?

It's no worse than Daredevil. I got through it mostly because I liked the Ward Meachum character and wanted to get to the bottom of the mystery, which was not that exciting and fairly predictable.

There are definitely some pacing problems, but most of the negative reviews are just negro-Judaic asshurt about a white person being even moderately heroic and masculine despite the fact that he's utterly dependent on women and shitskins to function.

jesus christ the white hating is in full swing

never going on rotten tomatoes again, disabling all plugins that imbed it in my services

why can't you just enjoy a show without this shit?

>top critics

I really think I will puke

lol no, luke cage was better than IF and JJ.
i guess you're a woman who enjoys watching loras playing a straight guy, and loved the rape symbolism of JJ

Rotten tomotoe critics are middle class snobbish liberals obsessed with virtue signalling.

I didn't like Jessica Jones but I was able to watch all episodes unlike luke cage.

then you're a pleb. Finish luke cage

>t. cuck

i just looked into the slate commentary

jesus fucking christ, people are retarded, they are not even coherrent in what is racist and what isn't

they make super racist comments (like in op's pic) and still view the show as "problematic" I don't even know if whites should be saved anymore, this is fucking disgusting

I can't, it really is that bad, is sooo boring that a 1 hour episode feels like a 3 hour episode.

Traitors, the lot of them. Globalist scum.

>Defenders? What's that about?

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage team up to fight The Hand

I watched and it was ok. Like something seemed off about it and I couldn't take it seriously. I had a couple laughs when it tried to be serious. I think it's meant to be cheesy

>a Marvel series is meant to be cheesy
YOU DON'T SAY?

literally the only way of defending this POS is misdirecting to SJW critiquing it for whitewashing and claiming this is the only negative about the series.

In reality the list of negatives is very long. The script is terrible, the actors dont convince, the fighting choreography is downright garbage (it just doesnt hold up to modern standards).
The main character is literally a turd. He kickboxes his way into an office building of a big corp and goes up to his friends he last saw when they were 12. Instead of offering some credible evidence that it is in fact he, he just repeats sentences like "cmon its me, dont you know?" or "lets talk, we need to talk".
It's just terrible.

This one is even more so. Like B-Rate movie teir.

Try again but in English.

>man who only learned to fight from 10 to 25 years of age is stupid
Woah

but he learned from fighting monks. you'd think a big part of their training was learning not to fight at all and thinking shit through. In this timeframe and in this setup it should also be assumed he learned to meditate.
This dude just loses his shit at the slightest provocation.

Shhhh the liberals need their head cannon about how all of Sup Forums is evil Virginia nazis

It feels like the worst of the 4 because the essential part of Iron Fist is his kung fu, but the fights for most of the series are absolute dogshit.

If all of the fights were well-choreographed, it'd get more of a pass. He also gets the shit kicked out of him a lot when he supposed to be a badass trained by monks in a mystical city of Heaven for the last 15 fucking years.

Danny isn't likeable which makes it hard to give a shit about him. He's a whiny shit. You'd think marital arts would teach him discipline and some form of maturity. I was more interested in Colleen Wing than Danny Rand.

He doesn't do anything cool with the Iron Fist until the last fucking episode either.

It was a slog to get through honestly. It was easier to watch Luke Cage. It might have been a better idea to handle Iron Fist, like they did Punisher, by introducing him in the second half of the season of Luke Cage. Then they they could have ended with starting Heroes for Hire.

I'm forced to watch the first five seconds of the advertisement for this over and over.

>[Name], you are the Iron Fist... the immortal weapon!
>You need a partner...

Why does an immortal weapon need a partner?

A weapon is useless without someone to wield it.

I started with Iron Fist so now I'm watching the other shows, and Ward spoiled me. There's nobody quite as good as Ward.

I kept thinking this, but do they actually use that philosophy in the show? It just sounded like typical pre-skip cramming to me.

Tom Pelphrey is in this show? Shit, I guess I have to watch it now. I really loved him in Banshee. And I feel like I have to watch this show just to give it good ratings to spite the SJW fuckers bitching about it.

I liked it, honestly. Flawed, but good. I'd rewatch.

It's boring, the martial arts is shit and the actors are simply garbage.

The "omg rich white guy" thing doesn't matter. It's simply not good.

>The term unwokeness is being used in the Atlantic

What has fucking journalism become?

Yeah, he's easily the best character. I'd never heard of him before this show but I'm going to check out Banshee solely because of him. Such a good voice.

Just try it. Rotten Tomatoes is a load of shit so I don't know why anyone reads their reviews. It's basically a platform for retarded "liberals" to mark down anything they don't like.

its funny when SJW turn racist and dont even know it then get called out by other SJW .... its literally the best thing to come out of todays modern age of being offended

He does a fucking great job.

This show's supporting characters were much better than Danny, unfortunately.

He's only in the last two seasons of Banshee or so but he's fucking outstanding. Good show in general too, most characters are really good.

For that matter, what the fuck does "unwokeness" even mean? I'm not up to date on black people slang.

I have no idea, I was just spouting off some bullshit to try and sound deep.

I noticed an almost anti-meditation message towards the end. Claire points out that meditation doesn't seem to be helping Davos or Danny focus, and that bottling up all their thoughts and emotions through meditation might be the problem, not the solution.

An easy way to look at it is like this. If you are what Sup Forums considers redpilled, you are "unwoke" to them. If you are "woke" Sup Forums would consider you a bluepilled SJW.

It actually comes up in dialogue once, through a bit of banter between Danny and a badguy, Doesn't seem to go any further than that.

This.

Overall, I kinda liked it (better than Jessica Jones at least) but Finn Jones has 0 charisma.

Ah come on, Luke Cage was pretty shit but not as bad as Jessica Jones

I find him pretty handsome as Danny, which is weird because I do not find him attractive when he's Loras at all. The problem is Danny is weirdly bipolar so he goes from bro-tier to FUCK YOU in a matter of seconds.

After Cotton Mouth, yeah.

It's not about his face, its about his acting skills and how is character is written.

Agreed. But as far as I'm concerned, the first half of Luke Cage put it above Jessica Jones, even if the second was some very boring shit.

His acting is fine, it's the writers' fault for giving him shit lines to work with.

I think the fact i could watch Luke Cage until the episode after cotton mouth died but couldn't even finish 2 episodes of Jessica Jones means you're right.

First part of LC is great, i dont know why they were so stupid and killed him at the middle, Silverback is a shit vilain. But still, the second part of LC wasnt as bad as Iron Fist, just inintersting, like most of JJ.

Can we all at least agree Shades was based??

Kinda agree, the writing on this show was globally terrible, but I feel Finn Jones could have better exploited it. I think he will be better as a supporting character in Defenders.

Best character coming through.

it's not particularly good, it's not totally bad. You gain nothing from watching it really, and you wouldn't really be missing out if you skip it.

It seemed like they wanted to try their own thing, but all you get are cheap daredevil hallway fight ripoffs.

Shades is pretty fucking based yeah. They probably would have been better off using Shades as their secondary villain instead of that other fucking retard

The Meachum family made great antagonists in the show, better than fucking playboy ninja.
Ward was in kinda the same role as Cottonmouth in LC. A huge dick, but for who you develop empathy

I love him, glad he didnt "killed" his father, hope they wont made him a real vilain and keep him ""grey"".
Also i realized it was the former nazi cop in Banshee