Emm, what is this supposed to be?

Snyderkino

A shield.

the only "human" part is the head?

a skeleton

>ruining the only famous black super hero

modified outdated farming equipment

Should have been Static in the JL all along, Cyborg only because Teen Titans.

He was in pretty bad shape before the motherbox, in the comics some of his internal organs were preserved but during a crisis for the league he willingly replaced his lungs.

>what is this supposed to be?
Good CGI.

Stephen King's contribution to the superhero genre.

Trashcan Man.

The new Nvidia card

he's supposed to be a cyborg but he's almost fully metalic. Worst cyborg ever.
Is robocop the best cyborg on movies?

Movies not even out yet and you're this butthurt holy shit

Racist.

shitposting on Sup Forums won't bring Jennifer back, Ben

>muh 7 months of post production
Really butthurt about your flick.

hahahahah it's like a cover of a nvidia card box yeahh

No you dumb retard, he looks like an nvidia card.

BvS came out months ago please stop letting it trigger you. You people are starting to sound like parodies.

ahhhhhh ok I understand now

Better CGI than this

Do you shitpost in slow motion too?

A character showed in a trailer more popular than other trailer with Iron Man and Spiderman

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

Double standard much? Robocop's face was literally stretched over a metallic skull. All that was left of him was his brain, his face, and a few internal organs.

How does his suit stay so immaculate after being squished into that tin can for prolonged periods of time?

another terrible decision in a terrible movie DC fanboys can't defend without mentioning Marvel or something Marvel related

Marvel

Is there anything in this pic that isn't bad CGI?

Yeah, they can't all be Spider-bytes, can they?

Looks like an Alex Ross painting desu

its supposed to be bayrformers as envisioned by rob liefeld but for some reason hes only 5 foot tall

he also kept his hand, and desu he possibly had a lot of his body too, since they only torn apart the other hand... im not talking about that new robocop bullshit.
Also, robocop looked fairly realistic, not a face slapped on a nonsense blob of metal like this.
Even when he takes the helmet off, it looks great, you see him unscrew parts, have malfunctions.. this cyborg will be an ironman with an impossible to figure out suit. Garbage.

Well Snyder is about that height

same reason he isn't liquefied by acceleration.

I bet the inside of that thing smells like a combination of BO, feet, and billionaire farts.

that isn't spawn

Did Micheal Bay design that?

Static is a discount Shazam

so, money?

spawn is crispy, not black

shazam is a discount superman.

and every member of the justice league is either a discount superman or discount batman.

being baked, battered, and fried, doesn't make you not black.

If you actually believed that, I wouldn't have been the first guy posting it.

his skin isn't black anymore iirc. his skin tone is more fleshy

I'm talking about the original, not that abomination of a remake, millennial, scum.

every time he figures out how to have normal looking skin, he looks like michael jai white.

he black nigga

What do you mean? This isn't spiderman

tfw you only buy video cards when they stop spending more money on the shitty looking cases than the actual card hardware/cooling.

do you know how to read motherfucker? im talking about the original too.
if you honestly dare to compare the original robocop to this piece of shit you're the scum desu.
I can't believe anyone who digs robocop would think this cyborg design is anything but shit

It does though
Looks like an acrylic painting with crisp lighting and that trademark staring off into the distance
Of course he's not staring off into the distance really but it looks like it

let me jump into this argument to agree 100% with you. It does look like one of this guy's illustrations.

Do you know how to watch a movie, motherfucker?

>Tyler: We were able to save the left arm.

>Bob Morton: What? I thought we agreed on total body prosthesis. Now, lose the arm, okay?

>Tyler: Jesus, Morton!

I can't believe anyone who likes Robocop and knows comics is comparing the two in the first fucking place.

>BBC
> BIG BIONIC COCK

Dude, even if you were right, it's a bit late in the game for anything Marvel-related to try to adopt anything that stylistic. It looks wrong. I'm far from the only person who thinks so.

Also, if you're this big a comics fan, are you just going to brush off the fact that Disney gave one of Spidey's most famous catchphrases to Iron-Man?

sorry i don¡t remember the dialogue. Not everyone is that autistic.
What's not to compare? it's cyborgs. part human, part machine. Got better examples in movies?

Ayo

Notice how her shield creates a BBC. DCucks can't get enough of it, Snyder is a genius.

Superman is a discount Shazam.
He ended up being better and more popular than Superman so DC got butthurt and sued his company for the rights, then never used Shazam/Captain Marvel for twenty years so Superman wouldn't be upstaged again.

also in full scene mamoa starts giving his trident a handjob.

>gave one of Spidey's most famous catchphrases to Iron-Man?
Which one?

hol up

Fuck off with your autism defense. It's one of the biggest moments of body horror in the whole movie and we don't even see a thing. If it didn't stick with you, you might in fact be a robot yourself.

A better example? No. Because if you'll remember, I said comparing the two was a bit like apples and oranges in the first place. I can't actually recall anything remotely like what this guy's going to be.

...you don't know what you're talkning about do you

Tony asks him why he can't just be a friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man, and you can tell from the inflection that it's pretty damn likely the first time anyone's said it.

I was pretty damned pissed off about it, actually.

im asking for CYBORGS motherfucker. If my robocop comparision is so wrong, name any other CYBORG in cinema.

and there's no body horror on robocop, it's just kinda implied, more psychological if you will, than "body horror". Try cronenberg

Then they spit roast wonder woman while batman cheers them on and flash does math

You don't know what "stylistic" means, do you?

And I already told you you're asking for a comparison that doesn't exist in film. I don't know of any other shape-changing cyborgs. Do you? He basically *is* a human transformer.

i said CYBORG, never said anything about shape-changing, just like if i asked for another cyborg while discussing robocop you wouldn't be all "there's no other cyborg cops in cinema" right?

That's not Black Dynamite

I'm not a comics fan, I just happen to know about Alex Ross.

No, but I could at least suggest some more in the same tone and message of Robocop. This guy might share some thematic elements like struggling to hold onto his humanity, but from an entirely different end of the spectrum.

Robocop and pretty much every other cyborg in film is fighting uphill to either hold onto or regain their humanity. I get the impression this guy's going to be the other end of the pendulum swing, where he's the walking singularity, trying to relate to people who can never understand things the way he understands them. He's not the clunky cyborg put together with "the best we can do with our tech," He's a cyborg built from the leftover tech of alien gods.

Megatron

>Emm, what is this supposed to be?
Marvel shill working over time.

erm, what is this supposed to be?

Niggatron. There's going to be a Transformers/Justice League crossover. Optimus Prime is going to run over Darkseid in the climax of the film and tell the justice League they're the real Autobots now.

you're joking but the guy you're responding to is right

WB shills stopped posting said webm once people noticed mamoa literally jerking off his figurative trifurcated penis.

This guy is right
Cyborg was supposed to have more human parts

The only human parts left of the movie version are the upper torso and portions of the arms.

>teen titans' cyborg
god I miss 00's comics

i don't like cyborgs design, to be honest. it just looks.....what's the word.stupid.

Will that bionic bull run wild on that jewish skeleton bitch?

It's Cyborg, played by Ray Fisher. What's the problem?

Nepotism as it's finest. I don't know if she fucked Zach or a high-up producer but she's going to bog this god damn movie down.

*blocks your path*
ARRES' ME! I'M RIGHT HERE! GO ON, I DARE YA!

Same with Go cyborg

Iron Man establishes everything. "Avengers" was just "Iron Man and Friends: The Movie"." "Age of Ultron" was "Iron Man and Friends: Reloaded". Civil War was "Iron Man vs. Friends".

Everything begins and ends with Tony. He created Ultron, he was the first Avenger, he sells the most merchandise. He can steal any line he wants. Expect him to be the first to cry out "Avengers Assemble".

WW Blacked when?

Niggerbot 3000.

Top of the line. Hardly been used.

That bothers me, though, because of what it says about how much respect they(don't) have for their core fanbase. RDJ could have said no to it, but he couldn't be assed, and some asshole screenwriter just didn't care.

I'm actually starting to think there's something to that CT about Disney trying to make this one intentionally bad to drive the value of the Spidey brand down.

Marvel will get a bit of a pass because the movie will be relatively entertaining. With Justice League though the visual are basically all it has.

Reminder that Cyborg is a racist superhero concept, an emasculated and sexless black man created by insecure white men who feared black sexuality and its appeal to white women.

Yeah, I expect to hear that one back from at least half a dozen shill sites before it's said and done.

>he sells the most merchandise.

Spider-Man literally sells more merchandise than all of the Avengers (and Batman and Superman) combined.