twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a fucking shill and a globalist

False famalam

>Hillary dindu nuffin
>monopolies are fine
>open borders are good

K

He's not Trump

he's an undercover globalist democrat shit bag faggot bitch midget cuckold.

Because he is a memetarian and isn't grounded in reality.

Gary Johnson on Immigration

Bigger border fence will only produce taller ladders. (Jan 2016)
Arizona anti-immigrant law leads to racial profiling. (Aug 2012)
A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder. (Aug 2012)
Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)
Mexican immigrants are pursuing same dreams we all have. (Jan 2001)

If you vote for a third party canidate,(who won't win), then you'll allow Shillary to win and take your vote away from Trump.

>calls himself a libertarian
>doesn't believe in free association because "what if people are mean?"
cancer, literally any other LP member would have been a better presidential candidate

He wants open borders

>it's an "everyone stops responding after I point out that Johnson is a terrible libertarian" thread
literally every time

Everyone knows Gary Johnson is shit. It's just so many DUDE WEED faggots want him elected even if it means we have to gape our assholes.

Because he won't get elected because he's not Republican or Democrat, so even if he is the perfect candidate, your vote will be worthless. You may as well vote for trump.

up until now i thought he was better than everyone else. rip dreams.

You'll waste your vote and get Hillary for POTUS

my vote is worthless anyways unless the election comes down to a single vote. I'll probably vote for Trump, but goddamn I wish he didn't pick Pence.

Statistically speaking, you're probably straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNw8FuAVUv0

He supports TPP.
Also he's taking away from the trump vote so therefore he is a vote for Hillary.

What the actual fuck.

>but goddamn I wish he didn't pick Pence.
Why do shills lie about something that can be verified in 3 seconds? He didn't pick anyone yet.

open borders, tpp, leftist

He already picked Pence, he's just fucking with the media.

>He didn't announce his pick yet.

FTFY. he called Pence and offered him the VP and Pence accepted. It's over.

He won't build the wall

I don't know, man.

Nice opinion, bud.

Oh yeah? You talk to Trump personally about this?

Sage. I wish you faggot shills would actually want to discuss the politics instead of just post stupid shit.

I will bet you 500 dollars on Paypal that Pence is the VP.

He thinks Iran had something to do with the attacks in Belgium.

youtube.com/watch?v=qexQwBzr1M4
pro-open borders
pro-gun control
a total mockery of the libertarian party, but DUDE WEED LMAO right? Just like Canda

I'll bet you 500 dollars on PayPal that you're spewing your opinion as fact, spreading disinfo because you're probably being paid to by Correct the Record. Just like OP. In fact, I bet you two work in the same building. You guys ordering pizza for lunch today or are you burned out from having it so much because your boss told you have to work through lunch all week?

It would be a vote for Hillary

Gary "Take your guns" Johnson

You - "Yay open borders! We certainly don't need guns!"

Would sign TPP
Wants open borders

If you still want to vote for that kys

Because you're 14.

There are none. Except he has no real meme value and this is a meme election so that's that.

Because it's a waste of a vote.

A 3rd party candidate will NEVER win.

>meme election
>mfw its true

>he didn't pick anyone yet

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

you were saying?

My gut tells me he is the last principled man in the race. Now that the tyranical left has turned this election into a race war I have to vote against my values, for the white guy who is more likely to defeat the threat and who wants to ban muslims to keep America safe..

Johnson Dreams melt Trump Memes.

Well, he won't win, so you'd effectively vote for Hillary (assuming you're halfway sane and would vote for Trump if Johnson weren't an option).

except he's doesn't want to limit gun ownership at all and he's very pro second amendment

The system is breaking down. Clinton is a loathsome dry cunt, and Trump has just thrown away the center. Johnson can't win, but he CAN get that coveted five percent. Then in 2020, shit will change for real.

What if you were going to vote for Hillary? You're assuming that he won't take Democrat votes as well. Also who's to say he won't win? He's beating Trump with millennials.

That's a cuck way of thinking
>I know I can't win so I'll just bend over for the smaller of two cocks