Jets @ Sharks

Jets @ Sharks hokeii

manime

;_;

>2 shots
>2 goals

Play hockey you useless fucking losers, how do you even have a team.

>and we know knowing Hertl that this was not in any way intention and he was just trying to play the body

are you fucking kidding me lol? He literally took like half a dozen steps looking at kulikov's numbers the whole way. Although it is kind of gay when players turtle like that, its not like he turned last second

> 2nd in pacific

Delicious shork meat

Winnipeg is the only Canadian team I can deal with. City is really nice, people are nice. Super cold and dark, but that's Canada.

I wish Edmonton would explode in some freak oil accident. Straight up, dumbest people in all of Canada.

An excellent opinion from America.
Thank you America.

Edmonton is hole but makes windianpeg look like Haiti

>tfw will never live in winnipeg in the early 1900s
I mean, other than scarlet fever, polio, and the great depression, it seems super comfy

>windianpeg

There's a joke/warning among Indians in Canada. If you want use a Time Machine, go to Edmonton. Its a place where its eternally stuck in the far past. Oiler fans are this personified.

t. Indian with card to prove it.

COOOOOOOCH

COOCHIE COOCHIE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIErney

C O B R A
O
B
R
A

>fap
>shorks score
>pour a drink
>shorks score

what dare I do next?

Roll a joint?

don't smoke anymore. I might have to down my drink quickly and pour another

smoking one for you

You only say that because
A) Winnipeg is still pretty new to the league and you haven’t built up any bad blood yet
and
B) You don’t know what Winnipeg is really like.

Edmonton is a shithole though so you’re right on that front

>jest chocking

I don’t get it, are the Jets and Sharks the two gangs in that play/movie?

yes

exactly

want to see some fisticuffs desu

Edmonton is full of meat heads because the oil industry attracts people without a high school diploma who need a job. It really is white trash. Winnipeg is honestly civilized compared to that place.

I fully acknowledged Edmonton is a shithole. But that doesn’t mean Winnipeg isn’t an overgrown small town full of methheads and native gangs that will freeze your eyeballs in their sockets in winter and scorch you to death in the summer while flies the size of your fist feast on your corpse.

SSSSSCCCCCAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TIMO TIME

>stick infractions when the puck is dead

>jumbo dead
pls no

holy fuck
jets actually won in OT for once

That part of Winnipeg hasn't really changed though.

also WOO OT WIN!!

holy shit the overtime curse is broken! gg shorks

Big Buff finally makes a nice play

ggs

Fuck I missed the goal, gg sharks. Jets really didn't deserve that one.

bullshit. Jets were the better team.

gg jets