Who made the best 90s cyberpunk masterpiece, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Who made the best 90s cyberpunk masterpiece, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Matrix isn't cyberpunk.. learn what it means before you make these threads.

I can't see how Lain is cyberpunk either

This

>weebshit, weebshit ripoff or the greatest piece of interactive conspiracy kino ever conceived by man

Hmm I wonder

Stick with the prod

dues ex came out in like 2000
fag

>all 3 were obviously influenced by the original Ghost in the Shell

Deus Ex wasn't in the 90s
But System Shock 1 and 2 were so Sup Forums still wins

Did the Internet or the iPhone killed Cyberpunk ?

ur a phaggot
this
this
also lain is animekino but idk if Sup Forums gets it

>Neuromancer
/lit/

Oh shit, I skipped the "90s" in OP.
Sorry, I'm tired.

>working as Amazon Delivery driver
>pick up packages as warehouse then drive them to their destinations.
>arrive at one house
>It's an old large mansion style house that is in extreme decay
>looks like pic related
>has been turned into apartments
>front door wide open. trash everywhere. mexican children playing in the yard stare at me as I unload the packages.
>aparment is on the top floor. several packages so need to make multiple trips
>drop off a few in front of the door then go back to the car to get the rest.
>when i get back to the top of the stairs there is a feeble old bearded man that reminds me of George R R Martin picking up the packages talking to himself
>"Oh This is it! Finally so glad it got here! Couldn't find this book anywhere! but it's the novel that launched the genre of Cyberpunk!"
>smile and hand him the rest of his packages
>Peer into his apartment. Trash all over the floor. Stacks of old tattered books, DVDs, and VHS tapes cover nearly every corner.
>his entire apartment is just the one room
>He has probably been alone his entire life living in this kind of squalor
>Most people I deliver to are rich snobs who can't sully themselves with going to a grocery store. Could tell this guy was a genuine recluse who probably got things delivered because he hated being around people/going in public (as evidenced by unusually large order size)
>Feel genuine empathy and sadness for him.
>"Have a great day!" I say as I smile and wave goodbye

I don't know why, but this interaction has stuck with me now for a very long time. Anyone know what the book he was talking about was?

fuck forgot pic related.

I think virtual light is highly underrated desu

Deus Ex desu, game is Vidya kino

>Matrix isn't cyberpunk
Horse shit. It knocks off a ton of cyberpunk that came before it. It goes a bit further by having a whole virtual world with an apocalyptic wasteland, but it is still cyberpunk.

Are you kidding? Sure they aren't decked out in mohawks and leather jackets, but you still have the punk attitude of fighting the system in Lain's teens.

Punk is more than just looking like Sid Viscous.

>The Animatrix
>2003
>90s cyberpunk

Geez. And I thought my dad's house was bad. Though he sounds much more cooler and 'woke' than my dad. I doubt he even knows what cyberpunk is even though I've often talked about it and we saw Matrix together back in '99.

you don't seem to understand
a shame you seemed an honest man

Idoru is bretty good

I just downloaded Dark City
I hope Sup Forums didn't trick me into watching it

of those doos ex for sure

who reads books these days lmao nerd

Lain is one of the highest regarded shows on Sup Forums