What did he mean by this?

France 'must learn to live with terrorism', says French PM Manuel Valls.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168

Does this mean just accept that muslims will slaughter your friends and families and there's nothing you can do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ddeaconblues/status/753728113339686913
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of them are rapists

He meant that diversity is strength, one of which is living with people you hate and who hate you right back.

That idiot is not even french. Hes spaniard fag. A barcelonista. Barcelona is full of black immigrants and muslims.
>Really makes you thank

>live with terrorism
I never saw something more retard than this.
congratulations BBC

It means to spread your anuses and let them do what they want.

And I thought we were cucked...
Jesus Christ almighty, this is getting out of hand...

C U C K E D

There is no way that is real
>someone
>wake me up

And they will listen.

what the fuck am i reading

Terrorism is part of our lives now. Just like it's part of life in many countries in the middle east. It's just how it is. Now, in western nations we have to worry about suicide attacks, honor killings, and just plain old religious slaughter.

It's how it is now. Life goes on, just learn to live with it.

It means France better get ready for Front National.

shove this on the faces of those who have directly suffered from terrorism

He means it will be constant with no way of stopping them from happening just like in the middle east because the foolishly let these muslims in to begin with.

well if they kill us...we win

W A K E M E U P

>what the fuck am i reading

The future of the West.

What else?

He's already said this after Charlie Hebdo, and after Paris and...

JUST

This is a very foolish thing to say.

Where are the cuck rankings? Has France been moved to Germany tier?

It means its going to keep happening. They need their people in a constant state of fear in order to maintain the complex international dealing to obtain oil for their weak country. Its similar to the US and most western countries, but on a more pathetic scale.

And France should say fuck that shit.

What else

Is France more cucked than Britain now?

Holy shit it's genius!

As long as the economic benefits outweigh the social pitfalls, yes

It is now the duty of every jihadist to act as an angry lone nut!!

Where the fuck is my French civil war? I was promised a civil war if any more happenings occured.

False Flag

Britain has left the EU and is I heard now your government is building a 4-5 meter wall in Calais to stop migrants, your country is slowly uncucking itself.

If a mob of people don't forcibly drag this piece of shit from his motorcade or break the police barrier when he's coming or going from a place, then I will lose all hope for our French cousins to keep alight the flame of liberty that helped spark our own so long ago.
Tar and feather him, and get it on film. This is what you do in times like these. Godspeed.

As recently as earlier this year, I was firmly on the #NotAllMuslims train. Now I just want those goatfucking barbarians, and the traitorous cucks like Manuel Valls, out of our countries.

Why are people so asspained about this?

It clearly means that a country shouldn't spazz out and allow terrorism to basically dictate changes to their way of life.

It's more of that 'keep calm and carry on' shit rather than giving up to terrorists.

/thread

>learn to live with terrorism' by building a Wall around those mudslime ghettos and starving them.

This statement literally screams for another french revolution.
I'm anticipating this, someone has to give the starting shot

>life goes on
>unless it doesn't lol

You know your country is in trouble when sweden calles you a cuck.

Well based on the actions of the idiotic French government, I'd say you are misinterpreting the statement to give too much credence to their intentions. Words and actions indicate there is nothing they can do to stop it, so just live with it.

If there's one thing France does best, its having revolutions.

"Oh 70 innocent people and children were just slaughtered. Haha well that's a thing now it's part of our lives just move on this is just what we call terrorism."

People are asspained because they are not allowed solutions to the problems they are just told to live with it.

>elect cucks
>get cucked

The guy literally shouted ALLAHU SNACKBAR then accelrated into the crowd. This happened after police fired on the vehicle.

Jewish media have censored it or cut that part out entiretly. I heard it just once on live kike media last night and its been edited since with a journalist speaking over it.

Here it is the video of the drive up:
twitter.com/ddeaconblues/status/753728113339686913

You can hear it clearly at 0:14 and the body impacts and screams not long after.

Also

UPDATE:

87 DEAD (INCLUDING 10 CHILDREN, NOT INCLUDING THE DEAD KEBAB)
50 ADULTS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AN INCREASE OF 36 FROM 3AM THIS MORNING.

53 CHILDREN IN A NEARBY CHILDRENS HOSPITAL MOST IN STABLE TO SERIOUS CONDITION. AT LEAST 11 OF THE CHILDREN ARE NOW ORPHANED.

61 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL WITH LIGHT INJURIES.

It strikes me as a very "let them eat cake" sort of statement, utterly detached and galling in its ignorance towards the desire of the nation to not have fucking terrorist attacks every few months forever.
I've always loved that the French continued using the Guillotine long enough for some of the last uses to be captured on film, hopefully the old museum pieces can be dusted off and used to service the nation once again.

yeah man, just deal with the fact that france is now a muslim shithole

just get over it

in fact, keep importing poor people

>tfw france has more terrorist attacks than your country
>tfw when france is now an arab tier country and third world little bolivia has it better

Somewhere i understand this bcuz the main objective of islam is to break our spirits and become hikikomori's
still... "living" together with the knowledge that they can blow up ur ass anyday anytime is not an ideal option therefor another solution is required
the fact that europe still lets in refugees after all this crap is incomprehensible to me

>Remember, if your enemy kill you, you win!

So women in countries that accept refugees will have to live with getting raped? I'm sure they'll love to hear that.

This. The solution is easy, and wont require any fundamental changes to the traditional European way of life.
Deport the fucks.

I wonder how your flag tastes like.

so giving in? france is the best at that!

Solution, get out of EU, stop wars in middle east, stop funding ISIS through Turks.

Well, that's what you get with people who want to live in a progressive society all the time and at all costs - at one point you run out of things to "progress" and you have to change things backwards, and just re-define this regress as progress.
"In a progressive society, you have to live with barbaric situations".

my fucking sides

I suspect people are taking this out of context.

Remember, France is at war, so people should expect attacks, it's a message of vigilance.

Yes, you don't allow terrorists to terrorise you basically. You don't allow them to fundamentally alter your customs and the way you live your lives.

This may be a particularly British perspective since we already had the IRA blowing shit up for 30 years before 9/11 happened.
We beat them by preserving normality, beefing up targeted intelligence and military ops x10, working on political solutions and basically grinding them down until they ceased to exist as a threat.

I often wonder what Sup Forumss suggestion would have been for how we should have dealt with that. That we should have just gone full retard and invaded Ireland or something?

why does brit/pol/ post that anime girl so much

because Karen is a cute, patriotic British girl that wears a Union Jack jumper