Arabs - the scum of the earth

When will we stop blaming Islam for all this tragedy? It's obvious that the Arabs are at fault, most terrorist are Arabs, the most violent religous sects in Islam are arabic. I think we need to rename our issue: Arabic terrorism. Persian, Pakistanis and Bengalis are all decent people. It's these god-damned desert-dwelling Arabs that are to blame.
Who's with me?!

>most terrorists are arabs
Go tell that to the people living in south east Asia.
>pakistanis are decent
They have a culture of raping little boys in their own country and raping young girls in countries they move to.
Every piece of 'educational' literature in Pakistan contains caricatures of other races painting them as evil, sluts, sinful etc.

The only place you'll find large amounts of non-cunt mudslimes is in India for some reason.

>I dream of a France without Arabs or Muslims
>I dream of a white France
>I dream of a France without Negros
>I dream of a France without Jews
I refuse to believe these aren't photoshopped. Women are literally blue-pill incarnate.

Its somewhat true even in Indonesia. Most Indonesians, despite being muslims, don't give a shit about blowing things up. They just wanna get rich, buy stuff and carry on with life.

Its just the arabs who insist that true muslims must follow arab culture, which we all know is a degenerate culture.

World would be infinitely more peaceful without the arabs and their berber cousins

They are photoshopped, truth be told I fished them out of my meme-folder.

You're confusing Paki's with Afghani scum.

>tfw once had a redpilled gf from Aix-en-Provence who hated muzzies
She had to move back to France :(

I really am not.
I remember seeing a documentary where a guy said you can't take a woman around in his city because all the men will want to have sex with her.
He talked about how 30 men on a bus raped a young boy and that it was fine because 'he was that type of boy'. He also joined in.

Thinking that the practice is only limited to Afghanistan and is not endemic to the entire area is naive.

pakis and bengalis are human garbage
persians are the only bro-tier muslims

What part of Pakistan was that in?

>Pakis
>good

Honestly tho, I just want my country to be white people. I only want to see white people like me walking around. The black problem can be solved peacefully if we purge ourselves of the Jews in our systems. I can't tolerate these fucking beaners and other shitskins infesting our country any longer.

Is that pic for real?

Theres no way

Funny, I knew a girl from the same area who moved to New Zealand. Possibly the wisest choice ever made.

I found it on Sup Forums, so prolly not.

Does it matter? The whole country is a shithole and has been since it was created.
My mother was almost raped there and in Turkey on her way to India during the hippie years.
Seriously, Muslims between Greece and India are all scum.

Why the fuck are women so easily manipulated? How did our forefathers not forsee this before giving them the right to political influence?

>I refuse to believe these aren't photoshopped
You must be some kind of genius. I bet you get ALL the upvotes

What's the connection? It's the religion that implies life after death, great sacrifices, the only truth it.

3/10 very weak bait

They took it for granted. That's how the jew mind works. They zero in on our goodwill soft spots.

>Lithuanian calls something weak
>Didn't even build their own capital
>So poor they had to steal a Polish city to be their capital

Nah, only some pity Reddit gold.