Muh Vagina

Are you happy /tv? Season 3 is going to be KINO!

>99% white staff
>1 token asain

problematic desu

The downfall of a once great show. Predictions season 5???

Why do they do this? Even always sunny pulled this shit

>no black people
>only one asian
>no genderqueer or trans people
> probably no gay people either

IS THIS FUCKING WHITEMALE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO OPPRESS ME RIGHT NOW???

It's a meme show

bc current year

>no gay people

No, don't worry user, Justin Roiland is in the back.

>get a bunch of women writers
>season 3 is delayed
>also it will only be 4 episodes

"diversity" to nu male balding liberals like Harmon is hiring more ugly fat dumpy white girls that they easily bang

I'm a really big fan of Dan Harmon. I've watched every season of Community, Rick and Morty, and Harmonquest, but this is just too much. I'm afraid this show's season 3 is going to be shit because of dumb "gender balance" affirmative action and because it's been in production for what feels like forever. I actually liked seasons one and two but I'd be willing to bet this new season will be shit.

> ((()))

They're not even hiding it anymore

No wonder huffington post is one of the shittiest""""""news sources""""""" out there.

>(((and Morty)))
what did they mean by this?

Could be SJW bullshit, could be because Dan Harmon doesn't understand women. Nobody does. As a writer myself, it's nice to get a woman's perspective so I can write a realistic female character. Then kill her off because the character becomes too annoying.

Women have no idea how to write women characters. Actually women have no idea how to write characters.

You and he must be shit writers then.

It's a writers job to be able to understand the perspective of others, not just hire out your writing to other people to do it for you.

He's taking the piss out of Sup Forumstards you spastic.

And how do you come to understand the perspective of others, dear user?

By talking to them. Not by hiring them.

>we at huffington post give Hillary a 98.1% of winning the election

>women
>good at maths

What did you expect?

So, is it gonna be a Dexter tier trainwreck?

>BLACKED, THE GANGBANG

can somebody tell them over tiwtter that they are all white, therefore racist?

Whenever I'm in a shit mood I just look at this picture. Always gives me a good chuckle.

I was worried the show might someday churn out a funny season, but with the dumbass plotline they're following and now hiring a bunch of vaginas specifically because they have vaginas I'm glad we're safe from that ever happening. Reminds me that Dan Harmon offered the woman SNL writer a job, on Twitter so everyone knew how Progressive he was being, after she got fired for tweeting that Trump's 10 year old son should kill himself

>there was a craving for a gender balance in the writers' room

Why are people who are bad liars insist on lying?

It's all white people?