America is Fucked

Is this a factual representation what some teenagers do or did in LA?

How common is it to act or live this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPCFPfouCWw
youtu.be/We8dQUfZSlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its pretty common even more so now. I live in CT and I remember going to rich white girls houses (spic) with some friends where the parents would just leave them there and go on vacations meanwhile they had liquor cabinets and all types of shit. These girls where raunchy as all fuck and would get down and super dirty with kids from other towns. I think they may have been the less popular girls. felt weird and sad (i was a typical moral fag going along for the ride.)

I'm surprised this wasn't directed by Larry Clark.

Where do you come from, OP?

This, you home schooled or something?

I am YUROPOOR

Our youth seems entirely different from this.
We don't have massive high-schools
Shopping isn't a pass-time
Hanging out with people who are not your friends is not that common, certainly not during puberty

Sounds like a boring life. No wonder eurotards rage at americans, the inferiority complex is too much for them to handle.

>We don't have massive high-schools
Yes you do
>Shopping isn't a pass-time
Yes it is
>Hanging out with people who are not your friends is not that common, certainly not during puberty
Yes it is

You're fucking old.

>You aren't irrevocably destroying your life and health?! What a square :^)

Good goy...

>>We don't have massive high-schools
>Yes you do
I Finished high school 6 years ago, in total the school held 2500 pupils and it was one of the largest schools nearby
>>Shopping isn't a pass-time
>Yes it is
No It isn't, at least the people I knew didn't get daddy's credit card.
When we went shopping it was our own money, or money from the parents but only few times a year
>>Hanging out with people who are not your friends is not that common, certainly not during puberty
>Yes it is
It really is not common
>You're fucking old.

>you think I'm a loser just because I live with my mom at the age of 30 and I've never kissed a women or been to a party?
> hahaha man, the kikes really got to you. Stupid sheep.

If only we could all be so enlightened as you, user.

I thinkit's funny how getting black bfs is part of their portrayed degeneracy

>teen whores are a recent invention
No.

You dont have to buy to shop, you shop around thats why its called shopping not buying

>The scene where they do nitrous and slap the shit out of each other

K I N O
I
N
O

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Were you in the same pedo thread last night or something?

>Is this a factual representation what some teenagers do or did in LA?
Yes user. Like most movies it is 100% factual and accurate.

Is it actually socially acceptable for a teen whore to flaunt their whale tails around in order to get attention?

If so, then I feel for you America

Yes. Movies are real life. Also, remember not to visit Japan during radioactive dinosaur season.

completely fucking obsessed
It's definitely a lot more than 1 in 5

>Is it actually socially acceptable for a teen whore to flaunt their whale tails around in order to get attention?

Only in Europe. Americans tend to be a bit more prudish.

You really went all out there didn't ya kiddo? ;)

Even if it may not be a 100% factual representation, its pretty close and im a fucking leaf from a small rural town.

Girls would watch this and think it was cool and edgy and would attempt to emulate it, regardless of how fat and ugly they are.

which just has the effect of causing them to flaunt their budding sexuality even more

CT fag here. Can confirm, although by mid high school most people except the super skids had mellowed out a bit.

>1/5 teen girls have sent nudes go their boyfriend
whoever constructed this poll is a moron

Girls watch movies like this and instead of seeing the degeneracy, they see a fun life and becomes like that. People think movies like this will teach girls a lesson, but what they don't know is that girls are idiots.

I just think American youth and adolescent exhibit weird behaviour

> The Breakfast Club (1985)
Kids of age 16 smoke weed
Teachers can't handle the low lifes

> Dazed and Confused (1993)
Kids smoke weed all day
It's normal to smack the younger kids around
It's fun to trash town, start fights, impromptu 'keg nights',...

> Gummo (1997)
Kill Kats for fun / money
Fuck a retard?

> Dirty girl (2010)
Fuck everything

> Boyhood (2014)
Hang out everywhere

In the end, not a single person formed a meaning relationship or friendship, everithing is just about thrills, sex and drugs
> America is Fucked

>a movie in spanish
>accurately depicting America

this might be hard for you to grasp but people are different
some girls are massive sluts and some aren't
a lot of girls in American high schools tend to lie about this shit as well
I became very sexually active during my senior year and I was shocked how many (attractive)girls were actually still virgins even though they acted like sluts at school

The scene where they both makeout with the neighbor is pretty hot

But why do they act like sluts?

I recall it being pretty normal that a HS graduate was a virgin (Only the couples would have had sex)

>remember not to visit Japan during radioactive dinosaur season.
You're going to miss out on the rape festival that way.

Okey Captain Autismo

Can someone give me some movie/film/cinema/KinO which represents their American youth better?

Oh, yeah, those complete idiots are stupidly unaware that there might be a less sensationalistic way to present evidence during the "Is Your Daughter Fucking Black Guys and Doing Drugs" segment of the nightly news.

Sweden

Tbh, Dawson's Creek isn't too far off. If you think of the characters as being the ideal, with the ideal friendships and such, then that's not too far off at all.

We Need to Talk About Kevin

That's some speculation there user

The Last Picture Show.

Do kids these days still cut? Im hoping it was just a fad and it's passed now?

this. most teenage trips to the mall we just walked around and laughed at the stupid shit in Spencer's. Would sometimes go to the arcade or get something from the food court. But rarely spent more than $20 (if even that.) It was more about having a place to go with your friends and not have your parents around.

maybe 7/8
from my experience in high school and social media

Why are they eating ball bearings?

So they can shit frictionless

ITT: user buys into the "CHILDREN ARE ALL RUNNING WILD" meme when in reality the amount of sex, drugs, and alcohol use has steadily gone down for the last 20 years

Tell mommy to turn off Nancy Grace.

because having sex has always been and will always be the epitome of being "cool" in a teenager's mind. if they aren't actually having sex they pretend they are to fit in.

Is everything a meme to you? I think you might be meme retarded.

Teenagers are exactly like this in all western countries. The 1990s was a big decline in general.

Superbad is probably the best representation I've seen in recent memory.

Cera and Hill did a good job showing that "on the fringe" social standing most of us remember.

Retardation is a meme

jesus christ put the person out of its misery

that's no way to live

>UUGH, MY LEGS!

90's/early 00's All teen movies/shows are centered around the Popular kids. They portray an ideal High School fantasy that not many actually lived

Mid-late 00's to present: Teen movies/shows are all about awkward nerdy types that try to break into the inner social circles. More relatable to most viewers, however the "hot cheerleader dumps chad jock for nice guy nerd" trope (Thanks Judd Apatow) is just as unrealistic.

pfff the 90s?

these trends were beginning at least as early as the 60s
by the 70s and 80s it was obvious

if anything the 90s tried to reign things in a little

Gummo is specifically about degenerates though, not normal people

Is it really though?
In how many rural villages can you find white trash like that?
>All of them

youtube.com/watch?v=iPCFPfouCWw

But you still have lots of sex.

t. Burger who grew up in Goymoney

>if you suppress it it's totally like the cause of it

that's why all the women in Saud are whores right?

Yeah, we just don't act like sluts and pervs all the time

We just fuck a lot in private

Rhodie here to confirm this, too.

This shit is everywhere, folks. Even those cute little suburban towns where all the nice snooty rich white progressives live.

The trash is everywhere.
youtu.be/We8dQUfZSlg

Masshole from Newton here.

Newton, Brookline, and Needham high school kids all fucked around and did hard drugs together in their massive parents' mcmansions.

Damn, it's a southern Jew England meet 'n' greet.

My "cousin" (not my blood relative, thank God) is a lesbian junkie degenerate who lives in Dracut but grew up all over Maine. Her mother's as fucked up as her, but at least the mother can function. Can't say the same for my "cousin."

Because of her shit circumstances (both parents were grifters and her father committed suicide when she was 6 months old), my grandfather pities her endlessly. Even now, he keeps saying, "She's just a big kid," because she's still the same 5-year-old girl in his mind. He doesn't get that life isn't a picture frame. In the beginning, grandpa afforded her a mobile home near some of her school friends. Despite the town being economically destitute, she still wanted to stay in touch with the same circle of shitheads. Meanwhile, grandpa routinely paid for her various expenses, from utilities, mobile plan to even toiletries, all while she received welfare. She also solicited under false pretenses so he'd give her beer and drug money for her and her friends to party.

After years of grandpa's support, she caused him absolute grief, from stealing from friends, hanging out with petty criminals and dope fiends, getting in trouble with the law and ruining his credit by running up debt on his cards, forcing him to lie to the credit card company (he claimed ID theft) to protect her.

She became deeply addicted to heroin and started doing anything should could to feed her habit, including stealing some of his antiques, stealing his social security checks and forging signatures to cash them, stealing from friends and even getting one of her dope fiend friend to screech and harass him into giving up grandma's ring. After allegedly three hours of verbal abuse, he finally caved in and surrendered the ring. She and dope fiend stole his car to pawn the ring and used the proceeds to buy drugs. One time, a dealer even came by grandpa's house to collect an owed debt.

We went to the cops and had her put in rehab for a month. After she got out, she immediately went back to her old tricks, doing drugs, stealing from everyone she knew and doing everything to keep her heroin supply steady. She even found newer ways to solicit money from grandpa, such as buying pet food for her starving dog, which she would then return for heroin money. As this all happened, she shoplifted, leading to her getting caught one time and pulling a "I DINDU NUFFIN!" After enough grief and our repeated insistence, he called the cops, had her arrested and got a restraining order.

A month went by without a word from her, but being full of hard luck stories, she came back into his life and continued the drug routine. In that time, we became friendly with an empathetic cop who took a shine to grandpa. One night, she came home after having stole his car to make a drug run, banged on the door and cursed noisily. The cop greeted and promptly arrested her. As she sat in jail, she wrote him a letter, demanding he rescind the restraining order, effectively leading to law enforcement revoking her bail.

She was then sentenced to 6 months (it took two months for the case to go anywhere because her lawyer kept forum shopping) and was finally free around Christmas time. Since that time, she has taken residence in the old bastard's house and continues to live her days partying and stealing from friends.

Grew up in central-ish Maine but I live in Newton.

Maine has a very special type of white trash/hick that isn't seen in southern New England. I'm really thankful. I've heard those high school stories from my townie friends in Newton. It's funny how similar our high school experiences were. Except, instead of getting fucked up in a field or innawoods, they got fucked up in massive homes, or had illegal bonfires in state parks around the suburbs.

It's funny.
People think New England is this WASPY area full of progressives and old world charm.
But a majority of it is shitty run down mill towns where work dried up. So everything more or less went to shit and you have stories like this happening more often than you think.

I can unfortunately agree with that.

Yes, yes it is. Only small things from the movie are not

I know you may find it strange. But that's how it is.
Average teen girl in usa (and most western countries) is basically
>bisexual. Most girls in usa are bisexual and at least tried once with a girl
>no longer a virgin, on average they lose virginity when they're 13-15 years old
>sexual partners after she turns 18? on average, it's 30 guys, after she turns 25, it's 60-70.
>the chance that the white girl who is 18 years old fucked a black guy is 80%, for 25 year old is 90%. With other non-whites it's slightly less but still high

As for the drugs, that's mostly not real. Smoking, for instance, has been stigmatized in america. Not a lot of teenagers smoke. Any hardcore drugs? I'll say only 30% try it, once or twice, only small percent are addicts.
Weed however, everyone tries that at least once.
not true, it's 4 in 5, I would say it's 4.5 in 5

I don't remember a lot from that movie, but I'll say some things might changed but that's only because of trends in clothing etc. And as for the question if this is a recent developing, sluts always existed. However, yes, it is rising. The statistics don't lie.

>But a majority of it is shitty run down mill towns where work dried up

Not really. Most of New England is pretty prosperous and well-educated. They rank up there with Japan and Singapore when it comes to HS test scores, they've got Harvard/Yale/MIT, the median income is high across the board....the run down mill towns aren't really the norm, except maybe in Maine and western Mass. It's also incredibly WASPy (with some French up on the Canadian border and Irish along the coast).

You're right that they're not really "progressive" or old world though. There's a reason that the Republicans always have a decent shot at winning New Hampshire and Maine.

Watched it as a teen. Got teen boners.

Still missed out on teen sex.

Yeah American girls are really horny for some reason, especially if you're not really one of the popular girls but are still attractive. One time riding the bus to school there was a girl who would flirt with me and somehow it escalated to me putting my hand down her pants grabbing her ass and I remember how she just let me did and you could tell how she liked it, She was 14

It's strange how so many foreigners get their entire idea of America from tv and movies made by people from NYC and LA. Almost nothing they make is even remotely realistic, they just spend their time fellating themselves and hating the rest of the country. It's like if all of Spain's tv and movies came from Barcelona or all England's tv and movies came from Liverpool.

Teenagers all over the world are horny. Why do you think the age of consent is 14 in most of Europe?

dunno but this is actual what some slav teenagers do

>some

slav here, you mean most of them.

America is just full of dysfunctional hostile people who don't have any concept of community. It's because of the Me culture. I wouldn't be surprised that when Americas inevitably declines as Asia takes more of the share of resources and jobs, you'll see the America devour itself. There's this too many racial, ethnic and ideological divisions and one day that keg will explode. I mean we are so fucked up as a people that 70 percent of men between the ages of 18 to 34 arent getting married. There are more Whites in the US who are dying than being birn. You have cases of mental illness skyrocketing. Americas culture is a culture of self destruction. All it takes is one crisis and you'll have chaos.

>explicit cumshot scenes

pure slav kino

Considering the acts are all based in childhood rebellion, trying and failing to suppress pleasurable behaviors only increases their likelyhood.

this is like an edgy hallmark movie

How the hell is this rated so highly? It's one of the worst movies I have ever seen

Yeah it's rare to find an actual virgin in the US unlike they're hideous as fuck. Even 5/10's can get laid by a Chad because that's what practice girls are for. No guy is gonna turn down free sex so long as the girl is at least average.

I really wonder how women think that their sexual past doesn't matter and how they conveniently lie or downplay it. Your history DOES matter. Lenders run credit checks, companies want references, and leasers ask about any prior evictions.

It's far easier for girls to get laid than guys unless you're in the top 10%. Girls can just spread their legs for anyone while you actually have to have game, looks and/or build, or some other intangible factor to attract them.

Exactly. Yeah people did this to a degree but not till I was like 16

If you were that surfer dude what would you have done?

I was a kid in middle class NJ and we did all this shit. I imagine it's very common, just a bit dramatized. Sad, really.

came to post the next sentence:

I fapped to this

Thanks.

>Your history DOES matter

I honestly don't think does. I mean, if the guy actually wants to know and if the girl refuses him to say the number, he shouldn't be involved with her. That doesn't sound like a good future relationship.

The only time it would matter if she had any stds. But if you fuck anyone and have stds at the same you're a piece of shit

If at age 25, a girl has 10 sexual partners it's no big deal. It just means she has a healthy sexual life. That's an average of 1 partner per year if she was sexually active at age 15 which is usually the normal age. But if she has something like 50 partners at 25, she obviously has no sense of self-control and did a ton of one-night stands at the risk of getting pregnant and/or catching a disease.

And I agree, if the girl refuses to disclose the true or blatantly lies, the relationship isn't going to go anywhere.

Well that doesn't mean anything. I mean, there are statistics that the higher number the woman has of sexual partners, the better chance of a divorce. But that's not always happens so you know, some men marry girls that had 50 dicks in her cunt before them, and they live happily. It really depends on the person.

more kike subversion to normalize pedophilia.

Statistics don't lie. Not every girl is gonna be that outlier who defies the odds.

>some men marry girls that had 50 dicks in her cunt before them, and they live happily.
I doubt this very much. The real world isn't a Disney fairy tale. Many if not most times, those girls usually settle for a guy she knows will provide for her, but doesn't sexually excite her. It's usually because she knows that her partner count is too high, she's in her late 20's/early 30's which is right around the time her other peers are married, and she knows time is running out.

And there exists a good possibility that she's cheating behind his back and will probably divorce when the time is right. Marriage is way too risky nowadays. Modern women have fleeting feelings; one minute they say they love you, the next minute they'll drop you some guy she met online.

And where are you getting these statistics from?

thanks r/theredpill
learn to think for yourself for once
also everything you said about women in that last paragraph could be said about men as well, everyone in general is more flighty nowadays thanks to liberal values and tinder

why is it sad?

What are you blabbing about?
I'm yuropoor and I grew up surrounded by dumb,slutty girls with inferior complex/daddy issues/hate toward parents.
That shit is old as time, it's called puberty.
As you grow up you forget how massive dick you were and how skillful you were when you needed to hide it from your parents, also how oblivious you will be when your kids will do crazy shit.

I'm amazed that we endured as long with so much messed up people.
At least fast food joints will vhave endless supply of cheap workforce?