TV Channels:
Australia: 7
Europe: Eurosport
USA: ESPN

MotD (Match of the Day):
Federer vs Berdych @ Rod Laver Arena 7:30PM AEDT

Previous:

anime

Aus getting stealth gooked slowly but surely.

when is alize playing

Sandgren deserved to lose. I hope he was constantly thinking about how much he fucked up on Twitter with that white nationalist bullshit and thats what caused him to tank.

>tfw when only child
>tfw mom basically a millionare
>tfw she has ALS
>tfw I'll get everything but she'll die before I'm 25

Not sure how to feel guys. Will probably buy a QX70 then put the rest away in savings because I'd feel too guilty.

Can he save tennis one last time?

Who is this fat bleach blonde dyke on espn?

only ever enjoyed porko rosso

>berdych-cilic final

What happened brehs?

>I think in the match against Djokovic he outDjiokovic'd Djokovic

>Those clashing colors
What a /fa/shion disaster.

>tfw no money in my family

when frogs host a tournament and give a wc

>Sandgren flushed in three sets by some numale gook

Sup Forums btfo

this man can't stop won't stop not even when he's injured
Is there a person on the ATP Tour better at banter than Murray or Karlovic?

>tfw no all aussie threesome with giaan and finchey

Reboasting for american will issues user

Fight them off with extreme prejudice my friend. This is one of the few times that someone in your life will actually give you something. Don't let some fucking pricks dishonour their father by fucking with his wishes.

i swear giaan has had hair plugs or something

Just leave nearly all of it in investments, hopefully you know someone you can trust. My uncle left 4 million to me and 4 million to my sister. His children are inhereting 200 million each, and they are fighting over shit like the car my uncle left me. I seriously just miss my uncle, he helped me get my start in the business and we used to talk on the phone like 3 times a week. His kids called him like once a month. I hate them because their mother is now caught in the crossfire. She told me in the hospital lobby that she wanted to die. Not even close to as bad as ALS though sorry bro

>Chung pointed at the sky after the win
wtf is he also a religious nutjob? is there any atheist player out there that I can support?

You absolutely see people's true stripes when it comes to money in estates. Thankfully my Grandfather's commercial property interests were locked away in trusts for my mother and her siblings, but we lost the family house, beach houses, boat etc etc to the other side of the family, and it effectively ended 30 years of a larger combined family as well.

No one speaks to each other anymore except through lawyers, and my (step) cousins and I, despite not having a dog in the fight no longer speak as you've gotta pick the blood side in matters like these don't you. A shame all round really.

Unironically one of the most fun players/tournament runs I've ever watched, and he's crucified and probably demoralized for having some basic right wing opinions. What the fuck do these professionally outraged cunts not ruin

Will never forget when he made Stan cry real tears, absolutely based.

>tfw you witnessed a straight up character assassination tonight by the combined efforts of reddit, twitter, and Serena Williams
All is not well with this world

That's not banter that's racist vitriol

Heh, yea. I am not gonna do that I actually loved my uncle. His scumbag kids were basically waiting for him to die. I GUARANTEE if they weren't adopted they would feel differently.

the man who's ideas are built on a foundation of sand, get's btfo

if this is bait lol
if it's not how?

He got btfo by some Chink. He is an embarrassment to WN everywhere. Just like that Irish soyboy Conor Mcgagsondick

KEK
BIGOTS BTFO
BASED FUCKING CHUNG

it was le bait xDDD

Nadal might be atheist, Toni is and he has kept pretty quiet about his religion.

He was pointing to the South Korean war satellites that would have turned Tennessee finto a lake had he lost.

>He got btfo by some Chink
so did Djokovic though
Also how is losing to a rising young talent as a Challenger-level player in the QFs of a Grand Slam embarrassment?

>implying any of this matters
this isn't NFL where crowds can actually swing games. It's fine.

He's a smart guy.

The idiot shouldn't have put his political views on public in the first place.

FUCK YOU SANDGREN HAHAHHAHAHA

EAT SHIT YOU RACIST FUCK

HOPE YOU NEVER WIN A MAJOR YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG

AHAHAHAHHAHA THE RACIST LOSES WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

good one my fren
have a rare Andy

I hope you are right

>You're not allowed to have views that are different to mine because THAT'S WAICIST

yeah, but he won't get any good sponsorship unless somehow becomes no.1, his pocket is definitely hurt to say the least

This is going to end up this way. The guy died with ~900 million dollars if you include properties and shit like that. His wake is this saturday and his adopted son already left town. I was at my aunts house last night and she called him to see what day he was coming back before the wake, the scumbag forwarded the call.

Admit it: if Tennys looked like Zverev no one would've questioned his twitter account

>"I post in caps so my words have more validity!"

Djokovic isn't even white you buffoon. Hes a fucking slav. Sandgren is a true white man and lost to a man whose literally part of the weakest, and most feminine race. Embarrassing

Seriously, trust me. What liberals think about him is so far out of his mind. He's from Tennessee right.

>The idiot shouldn't have put his political views on public in the first place.

The hypocrisy.

>Be right-wing leaning
>Put your political views on Tiwtter
>Get crucified

Meanwhile
>Be left-wing leaning
>Put views on twitter
>Hailed as a saint

>next match doesn’t start til 3am
I wish I could be a selective neet for like 50 days a year

Both my grandparents are still alive.

Imagine complaining after inheriting the kind of fortune that will make your family rich for generations.

Fucked up lad, meanwhile my grandma is pissing away my grandfather's fortune because she just has to live in the lap of luxury using his estate and making dogshit real estate investments in one of the easiest markets in the world. Add to that the fact that my mum got giga-jewed by her ex husband in the divorce and my inheritance prospects have turned to absolute shite.

@81122360
this isn't worth replying to

Based Chung BTFOING actual alt-right supporter Tennys Sandgren.

>the absolute STATE of "Germany"

If his two was full of refugee shit and FUCK LE DRUMPF nobody would’ve cared at all.

He was pointing at the universe.

Did they just say something on the telly about dennys twitter? Or are you guys just funposting? I'm on the shitter so I'm not watching atm

disgusting

Not as an athlete. It's just dumb.
You want to get some sponsors and sponsors hate that kind of crap.

unironically this it's just like nfl players kneeling then getting dropped

why is ok for liberals to express their opinions but when someone doesn't agree with them gets crucified? the double standard is very obvious to say the least

Nobody cares, faggot.

You Auckland?

You're grandma looking for a boytoy?

I guess I'm just here to watch the Aussies fight each other now

AND CHUNG DOES IT IN FRONT OF HIS HOME CROWD

ESPN2 during the match was """"""""""grilling""""""""""""" him about speaking bad about the negress Williams

Reminder that no matter the outcome of some tennis match, WHITE MEN dominate submissive, sissy Asian "Men" and fuck their women.

Which has the largest chink population, Canada or Straya?

I totally agree, I'm just fucking sick of the left claiming they're the right side of history and engaging in mass doublethink on a scale not seen since a literal fictional novel.

>Sup Forums - Alt-right crybabies whining about made-up issues
Why is Sup Forums always so whiny and bitch-like? You need to go back to your own board.

nah, it's the racism that makes the views racist, not that they're different. he's allowed to say what he wants though, and others are allowed to respond

>Not as an athlete. It's just dumb.

Unless you're a brain dead progressive who slanders people, then you'll get more positive press (which leads to sponsorships) cause you're #woke. If you don't see the double standard here you're just fucking blind

>"You need to go back to your own board" says the literal reddit invader

>American sports commentary
KEK. they were calling him a white supremacist on the radio this morning too

I honestly hate this type of shit. I didn't grow up rich by any means. My uncle made a fuckton of money selling his firm to BNY, but he was just my uncle. I spent weekends at his mansion in the hamptons as a kid. I was just happy to be there. Its just messy. At least we have some good matches to look forward to.

How do we get Simona to bring back the tits

I find myself agreeing more with liberals and even I find that kind of stuff disgusting

seethe on brother

>shitlep is still wearing some adidas ripoff chink outfit
sad!

Aww, poor alt-right bullying victims :(

Its my aunt, and she told me she wanted to die because my uncle is gone. I'd say the chances of wanting a boytoy are low. In fact, I'd argue having an upper middle class lifestyle is better than filthy rich.

Does anyone else want Plisks to sit on your face?

Chinese problem is only bad in Vancouver and Toronto

Australia is practically under Chinese occupation

>having social media with your name on it
You deserve to be crucified upside down if you are guilty of this.

BIGOT BTFO BY THE PURE, MUSCULAR, TALENTED AND ELITE BASED CHUNG

Of course it's a double standard but where the fuck are the hordes of rightwingers shitting on leftist athletes on the internet?

I told you guys pliskobot would win
She's losing the final to Wozzles

On Sup Forums.

Just tell them to suck your nuts and respect his wishes

Just goes to show that left wing views are better than right wing ones.

Literally couldn't care less. I literally have a neighborhood who flies a NSDAP with the American flag and no one cares. I live in Suburban Maryland as well which 70% of us voted for Hillary.

post your biggest tennis pet peeves

>I like Federer AND Nadal

exactly the kind of underdog story they claim to love but it's bad because wrongthink

Exactly, that's why no one relevant cares.

>a hateful ideology isn't wrong
>an unselfish ideology shouldn't be praised
racists are so fucking retarded lmao

Sang will be fine, all of the fags and fat women that consist of tennis twitter have already moved on to WTA shit

4 legs good, 2 legs better