Is this worth watching if you liked 28 Days Later?

Is this worth watching if you liked 28 Days Later?

No

Yes

I love both of them

rewatched both a couple weeks ago in preparation for 28 years later and i think weeks is waay worse than days.
it's not a horrible movie but it doesn't hold a candle to the first one.

We're never getting 28 months later

It's a huge downgrade from the first film with the inclusion of god awful America to make it appeal to those fat asses

I loved 28 days later even when I was 12 every time it was on HBO I'd watch it.

28 weeks is like the opposite. The opening is god-tier and the movie slowly but surely falls the fuck apart, while days is great throughout but falls apart once they reach the bulwark.

I'd watch it just because imogen poots and rose bryne but eh...too much action, not enough characterization.. like I cared about all of the surviors in days but in weeks I could barely care for the kids.

Thanks, this is pretty much what I figured it would be.

also there's no sweet GY!BE in the weeks

This. It's still worth a watch though as the concept of repopulating an area after a zombie out real is contained is kinds neat, and has some pretty gnarly deaths, but other than that it's a fairly average zombo flick.

It's decent though definitely worth a single viewing.

This was eight years ago.
Probably equal by now senpai.

How the fuck is South Africa more overweight than the UK?

how insane are you to literally bring up graphs in a thread about a film?

you do know you come off as pathetic as the fat boogeyman you're bashing?

just fucking odd man..I still don't understand the mentality of people who do this. but I guess mentally ill is one way to put it

Nah, total garbage.

DUDE LET'S STORE AN INFECTED PERSON IN A ROOM THAT CAN BE OPENED FROM THE INSIDE LMAO AND PUT IT ADJACENT TO THE SAFE ROOM WITHOUT ANY LOCKED DOOR BETWEEN. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

fatty fatty boom boom detected

He's mad about the other user being mean about America, the funny thing is he'll claim not to be mad despite as you mentioned, literally posting graphs about it.

Been here long nufriend? Just migrate from pol just fresh off the ship from /r/thedonald?

it was pretty fucking stupid that he could just waltz in there even if he had clearance.
i mean ONE guard guys come on.

Get upset at a little proof you snaggletooth fucken plotters are just as fat as us burgers? Kek, fucken cry about it. Always feel the need to bring up America like the fucking twat you are.

I'm trying to talk about a movie I enjoy, not listen to the banal tides of faggots like you who simply want to start shit and get replies.

Oops, just replied. Guess you won bud.

yes but it's definitely not as good. the opening scene is one of the most intense horror scenes I have ever seen, however.

No. The complete stupidity of the characters kill this movie for me. That, and the fact that Renner got burned alive saving two of these fucking morons.

Pic related is the fattest women in England.
This is considered average in USA.

This is the correct answer.

>mom why are we taking this picture?

nope

Yeah,
>ok so this virus wiped out basically all of britain in a few weeks, should we take any safety precautions?
>Nah

>Remember us?

>the newspaper is doing an article on interior design, sweetie

Janitor dad having full access to literally everything is retarded. Janitor dad showing up everywhere the kids are is retarded. Keeping an infected anywhere near a populated area is retarded. The military going completely out of their way to kill a group of uninfected people is retarded.

England had a dude that weighed 911 fucking pounds, and unless that bitch weighs 811 lbs you are full of shit.

>England had a dude that weighed 911 fucking pounds
Was it Rik Waller?

They sent her to the united States for weight loss.
Now at least she will survive till 43.
Fuck you faggot I already gave my opinion above and it's the most informative post in the thread AND I'm keeping your thread bumped. Stop crying.

OP here, that wasn't me you replied to, just some butthurt hothead.

28 weeks is more of an action movie with zombies I found, still good but days is better

It's not the most terrible sequel but was pretty good. I'll be in the theater if they ever get around to making a 3rd movie (or if my theater allows singles)

>or if my theater allows singles
They probably don't in 2017, but I just ask a friend to pretend to be my gay boyfriend when I visit the cinema.
They even give you the best seats if they believe you are homosexual.

There are some moments that recapture the kino of the first, but it's heavily Americanized which really does ruin it.

Somebody brought up the idea of 28 minutes later dealing with the initial outbreak and spread, could be cool.

Why don't they just make a real sequel with Cillian Murphy?

the IP or whatever you call it is split among a lot of people so a sequel will probably never happen

I haven't watched it in ages but if i remember correctly there's some inexplicably illogical moments in the film, I just remember asking myself "Wait, why the fuck did he/she do that?" at least twice.

Intro sequence is great though.

the girl is fucking qt, they both deserve death though

They did a comic book continuation of the characters from the first movie.

because he died ;)

>he died
>being the end of a character in a zombie movie
:^)

>in preparation for 28 years later

That film's never being made though

Yes. Just the like the first one only the first 20 minutes are good.

HNNNNNGGGGGG

What is this from

Do Americans find this attractive?
She looks like a coke junkie.

The opening scene is worth watching, the rest is basically RennerKino

Yea, you're definitely gay.

>everyone wants a 28 months/years later sequel
>I just want a 28 minutes later prequel showing the initial breakdown and chaos

Will obsessed euros ever stop crying about America?

It's getting old.

filth

Jude law is cute.

For some reason I always thought Renner was the guy from idle hands.

American here, I love my country and all that but the inclusion of Burgers not only ruined 28 Weeks Later but it also ruined the lore. If you don't know what I'm talking about a series of comics were released after 28 Weeks Later and in the comics it focuses on some amerifat chad journalist faggot instead of based Jim. Now if you liked Jim get ready to be fucking steaming mad because after getting rescued the government finds out what he did to West's men and sentences him to execution, granted you don't actually see it but it's heavily implied that's where his story ends and Selina falls for fat americunt faggot instead and they live happily ever after in New York right before Paris gets fucked up by the infected.

The fact that this is canon legitimately fucking pisses me off to no end, Jim deserved so much better than this.

stupidest thing i've ever heard