Is there anything worse than driving and seeing so many people with Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, etc...

Is there anything worse than driving and seeing so many people with Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, etc. I see them numerous times everytime I go for even a short drive.

I live in a rather wealthy area and I feel like I just dont fit in. Even walking in my neighborhood I see so many nicer cars that my shitty rusted cuckbox makes me feel like I'm a subhuman slime in comparison. I just want to have a good feeling of driving a car that isn't shit. I want to live life for once.

How do you guys even cope? I honestly want to get into credit card fraud or sell steroids or just do some sort of scheme that will allow me to live a better life.

cars are actually pretty cheap in Canada and US, you must really be poor
a friend is living in Canada and drives a classic Impala

You sound chinese

join the communist party and do something about it leaf.

And you sound like a little faggy British twink - oh wait

I don't see how that would grant me a good car or other wealth.

Getting flayed alive.

>I see them numerous times

Porsche, Jags, Land Rovers etc are so common in Norway that people don't care

organising violent proletarian revolution you spastic

Exactly, it's so common that every single time it's an insult for me driving a piece of trash. I feel so cucked looking at women with nice cars.

I looked up communist parties in canada and most of the members dont look like they're be able to fight their way out of a paper bag.

If I was to join a violent group it'd probably be nazi skinheads or something

Don't feel bad, most wealth isn't based on merit but inheritance

you just drew the short end of the stick.

I just play Forza and pretend

don't you folks trash old cars? 20 years old cars are more wow here since people rarely sees them

I don't really care, I have a cousin who is always flexing cars but he has a lot of debt, I drive a Peugeot hatchback, but no debt to worrie me

Here in L.A. a lot of (lower) middle class posers lease 'em. And they don't even bother removing the dealer plates too.

>I just want to have a good feeling of driving a car
You can do this with any car, even shit cars

Learn to appreciate what you have

I try to cover my face when driving so nobody remembers I drive a shitty beater car

Iktfb

I sometimes get revenge fantasies but I know too well that I will never be able to become as rich as some hot bimbo bending over for some rich idiot

I have a similar feeling but not "never", just too late for me to truly enjoy it. I want a nice car and a hot bimbo gf too...

what car do you drive ?

Well the system we have may not be perfect but my ancestors were petty farmers struggling with the land for food to last for another winter.

Compared to them I have it pretty good right

I hope you people don't have to drive around in old tech shitty 15 - 20 years old Toyotas and Mercedes. We junk them here kek

This. Even though I didn't have the life I wanted as a kid, today I live way better than my italian/german ancestors when they came here. The only thing I can do now is to provide the life I always wanted to my kids.

2009 Hyundai Elantra

>2009 Hyundai Elantra
It could be worse my friend.

I see you've taken to American materialism very well

I know it could always be worse, but what eats away at me is the fact that it could be much much better if I worked harder.

When I see someone more successful it makes me think about everything I did wrong to not be successful like them. I want to be rich I just want to be rich!

bro rock your shitbox
Be proud of your shitbox

Fucking oilniggers

>it could be much much better if I worked harder.
See this is where you're wrong. I went to school with a bunch of rich kids and every single one of them, regardless of their intelligence, eagerness or will to succeed has been able to retain the wealth of their parents. The dumbest motherfucker I've ever known went to Oxford.

Wealth is not something that is earned. It's drawn

There are new pollution laws for Oslo and probably soon Bergen which will ban diesel cars so even newer cars will soon end up in the junkyard

>ban diesel cars
>Norway

Yeah I know in a lot of cases it's like that of course, but in my life I've seen so many opportunities that in hindsight I could've made use of, and maybe not been wealthy myself but be in the right step to making my future kids wealthy.

I've seen so many people who got made good money off just one little idea that I could've done as well if I wasn't so risk averse.

When it comes down to it, I think I don't even deserve to get rich. People get rich either by being creative, taking a risk with crime, or working very hard and I've done none of these.

Is there anything worse? Yes: everyone has a bad car because no one has any money.

How can you afford to live in a wealthy area if you aren't wealthy?

It's not that wealthy, I meant it's wealthy relative to me. Average household income is like $160k.

Bump.

Don't give up, Canada. I understand that the world is a shithole, but you need to work hard to get what you want.

Who cares. Besides, any accountant with enough experience will tell you that most of those cars are leased. Yes even among the upper middle class..

That hardly makes me feel better. They're still driving them.

I live in a very wealthy part of the city and all the hip people drive their bikes or walk to work.
Driving a car means that you work on a shitty borough or even worse out of the city.