DUDE SEX LMAO

>DUDE SEX LMAO
I just tried an episode of this show and is it just going to be nothing but him having sex with women? I'm already bored of it.

I basically tried it just because I like the RHCP song a lot. Maybe that was a mistake.

I wish I was him.

dude i make frequent use of literary devices in my conversational speech cuz im a writer lmao

>just tried an episode of this show and is it just going to be nothing but him having sex with women?
Yes. I didn't even finish the last season eventhough I enjoyed the show. The character was very sardonic at the medium of writing and TV.

How did it last for so many seasons?

desu? The Duchovny's own charisma and strong supporting cast.

>>DUDE SEX LMAO
>I just tried an episode of this show and is it just going to be nothing but him having sex with women? I'm already bored of it.

You sound like an ass frustrated loser fuck who can't get any.
Real news, all women are whores and all you need is a little confidence which you DO NOT have.
That's okay though, getting a girlfriend is scary, the nagging, having to better yourself, wasting your spare time on her when you just want alone time.
It's natural, but that's life.

It literally says sex in the title, what were you expecting?

I thought it might be a metaphor of sorts.

How do you manage to make it sound even less appealing?

My point was to turn you off of sex.
Many more reasons not to than to.

There are some very real feels in this show, but if you're a bitter virgin you'll never like this. Not saying it to insult it is what it is

>all women are whores

I wish I had a 911 convertible to treat like shit

Tim Minchin's cameo as a rock star was tolerable even though I can't stand him

They are though.
Women mostly pull off not wanting sex when in reality, all it takes his a budge to get them craving anyone's D, regardless of size.

>is it just going to be nothing but him having sex with women?

Yes, he may smoke some dude weed lmao or drink som dude manly whiskey at some point also.

once i had sex.

season 1 and 4 contain the entire story. every other season didn't matter

Did his daughter get increasingly ugly with each passing show?

did the other guy give you a reacharound?

Yeah, I'm never going to have sex so I don't think I'll ever be able to relate to this show. Oh well.

>reacharound
whats that i dont speak gringo

yeah I will agree, It gets in to that. But just 2 or 3 ep in the story is actually very interesting and the characters develop incredibly well. I wouldn't watch past the 4th season because it gets even more over the top "dude sex lmao"
Also if you read a lot of contemp lit. (I mean the actual good writers, martin amis, john kennedy toole, navokov) you really appreciate the references that are saturated in every ep to decent modern lit. And you appreciate that Tom Kapinos the head writer and creator is actually a good author as well.
Overall 6.5/10 the show could have been a 9/10 had they toned it down a little. so give the story and characters another chance and ignore the over the top sex stuff and I think you'll appreciate it.

this

season 4 finale actually serves as a good ending too imo

One thing I will say for it is the daughter is really cute. The 12 year old, not the other one. Is she around a lot?

she is a main character, so yeah.
never gets nude though, her character meant to represent Hank's guilt and own distaste for his lifestyle, he would hate nothing more than to have her become like any of the women he seemingly loves so much. The show really goes in to depth on this topic.

That's pretty deep. It does sound pretty fascinating the way you describe it, I just wish they didn't have to drown it in sex scenes.

I thought is was like California-vacation.

Alright, don't over sell it. you win user
>mfw I took the bait willingly

>Shows that get progressively worse but you can't stop watching
The Tim Minchin season was to much

Maybe it's because I'm tired but I have no idea what this response is supposed to mean.

I dropped it at S6 after two episodes.
It should have ended with Hank dying in S5.

this. I saw it was getting terrible and I was already too invested and I had to see it through to the end.
The Walking Dead is another one like that for me. Sucks bro

>I just tried an episode of this show and is it just going to be nothing but him having sex with women? I'm already bored of it.

That's the entire storyline, he drinks and fucks beautiful women who for some unexplained reason find him unresistable, once in a while his friend has erection problems for comedic relief (not kidding).

Worst shit I ever sat through a season of.

seasons 1-3 were good
it fell off the rails with the nig nog season and the fat jewish son season

What should I watch instead of Californication?

you are clearly brown nosing me and laughing your ass off at how pretentious I sound. Then add a thing in about (too much hot women naked) to try and get me to get mad and call you a fag I assume. Either way I would have responded you would have gotten what you wanted.
If you really are not trolling then enjoy the show and try and enjoy the high quality tits and ass that are in it.

No, I'm not trolling, sorry if it came off that way. Like I said I'm pretty sleepy so I might have responded in a way that didn't make sense. So yeah, I had better just sleep now, but thanks for the information.

Did the daughter grow up to not look like a troll?

>to be nothing but him having sex with women
THAT'S LITERALLY showtime in the nutshell

What you need to realize is, when you watch is showtime is you're gonna see a lot of sex. A LOT. Basically half of the episode will be nothing but sex scenes.

Screenwriter's wet dream self-insert trash

no kek

Tits or gtfo roastie

>all women are whores
Maybe it's just all the ones you know. That is, your mom and sister.

It would have been great if not for the ENDLESS breakup - get together - stupid misunderstanding - break up again cycle with the wife. Literally every fucking season. In the end they hook up again, wow, shit man, what an ending. Same as in literally every season before, and they break up in episode one. Should I just believe that they're gonna be staying together this time? Dumb shit.

I don't have a sister.
I'm an only child.

pretty much all of this. I cared for it by the end of season 1 but it became too much like Friends at season 2. Personnaly he should have been given a small prison sentence for sleeping with that underage girl.

Probably would have done his character some good.