I'LL TELL THEM YOU HIT ME

I'LL TELL THEM YOU HIT ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fs43UgU3Eg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The phone call that saved Pizza Hut.

This guy looks like he smells bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fs43UgU3Eg

So... do you all get off sexually on watching this? Is that why there are so many posts about this show?

we are trying to be supportive of our dear janny in his television debut

I'm not watching that. It would feel like I'm enabling him.

I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY

I'LL CALL THE COPS

what does justin eat that makes him so fucking fat?

How does someone get this fat?

I can't wait for the day that they show one of these immobile monsters browsing Sup Forums

genetics

I remember seeing a documentary I guess, of this guy weird cunt a month or so back. He was doing cover songs and there was people filming him and like starting over and he's like "oh you know what yeah lets do that blah blah" like it was a full production thing. There was a team of people filming him.

Gallons and gallons of soda

if this was true id already be dead instead of underweight.

fucking lmfao
laughed too hard at this.

I was watching the Peggy episode and sincerely thought it would be the most productive thing to slap her across the face repeatedly while scolding her, to help her understand the reality of her helplessness. It didn't occur to me until much later that this would not only be assault, but that she is in fact a woman.

How could a person like this ever possibly succeed in a charge against their spouse for abuse? That's so painfully asinine to me.

Man, Egoraptor got fat as fuck.

what happened to him, did he die or lose weight?

It's entertaining television. Crazy I know.

gained 80 pounds

kek

That's enough internet for today.

cringe meme

>interest in something can only be related to sexual impulses
You need to spend some time away from Sup Forums and the internet in general.

His muddah never showed him any love so he turned to food at a very young age. And it snowballs from there

That was diet pepsi.

The show really dropped the ball on this. I've never seen them show a 600 pound guy but not show him eating and discussing it. Once again Justin is overshadowed by his brother.

>Steven is such a loser. He eats 6 pizzas a day.
>Eats 5 pizzas.

Anyone got the clip of him falling off the back of the golf cart?

How come people with 3 times less weight fie from heart disease and cholesterol and fat in just a few years and this guy can still be alive and grow?

just a fat suit

superior white genetics

He's only 33. People who die from heart disease are usually in their 60s or older

BRAAAAAAAPPPP

upvoted

The sad part is that most parents these days are beta pushovers.
My sister is in college and is pretty fat I think 240lbs. She basically does exactly what this guy does threatening my parents that she will make up lies if they don't buy her food.
For example, she is making them send her 40 easter eggs this week. If they don't she had crudely photoshopped a picture of my dad shitting on her whilst she sleeps to show child services. It is clearly fake but they are stupid and believe it will land them in jail

Wtf

>she had crudely photoshopped a picture of my dad shitting on her whilst she sleep
and what pictures did she use to assemble such an art piece?

all fat people stink.

>One lil egg roll ain't gonna cut it bitch

lol

MAH

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

oh shit

SHART
IN
MART

I'M FEELIN
VERY
WEAK!

When Warhammer 40k starts materializing inside your failure of a country you know you should get out.

>implying they don't have better things to do

my sides

whoa, turns out we're all human beans

100% doubt that is real

POO IN PANTALOONS