Friends discussing scarjo being the lead in ghost in the shell

>friends discussing scarjo being the lead in ghost in the shell
>they all keep going on about 'another white person takes a lead role'
>I challenge them with 'another Jew takes a lead role'
>they all gasp in horror
>I casually point out why is it ok to say another white person takes the lead role but not another Jew takes a lead role
>they can't give me an answer and change the subject

so basically if anyone challenges scar Jo as the lead for ghost in the shell just tell them that you believe that their opinion to be pretty anti Semitic and that there should be no problems with jewish people to have lead roles in movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just posted this same shit on pol, fuck off nigger

Why were you even there?

do you, perchance, fall somewhere on the autism spectrum?

Blogposting isn't allowed on this website, redditor.

>i greentext things that didn't happen

Because Sup Forums is where we discuss kino

>not having redpilled your entire friend circle and family on kikes, niggers, muds and the lolocoaster
I guess it's no surprise a fag like you is posting on here and not Sup Forums.

Same thing happened to me OP, except back in 2011. I was talking to some nerds from college who were actually very alt-right and extremely racist. I said humorously that "Jews run hollywood" and they legit got offended, like I said something outrageously rude.

Scarjooooooooo!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

My friend said he was thinking about watching this. I said "looks shit de- to be honest with you"

This place has corrupted my mind

People are programmed to get offended when you say that a jew is a jew. That's how they manage to hide in plain sight. For most people "jew" is basically considered a curse word that no one wants to say on par with "nigger". They managed to indoctrinate people into thinking it's a racial slur that you mustn't utter.

We are the puppet master.

Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums. And don't come at me with your racist shit cause I see way more racist/sexist shit on Sup Forums.

For the memes.

Congratulations. You plotted a chart of how smartphones got cheaper and cheaper over time.

I.E. IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

I realized this one day where I actually praised Jews (yep, it happens). Some cucks were still very uncomfortable with the mere notion of talking about Jews outside the agreed two or three mainstream saying about them (bouhou the holocaust, or protesting occupation of Palestine). There is some serious conjuration magic attached to the very word Jew.

You were clearly talking to a youtube video of one of your friend simulator shit/

and how an increase in current event topics people wish to post about caused an increase in traffic to a forum where ... wait for it ... people can post about current events that they wish to discuss

#misunderstoodbyfartsniffers

>Hanka corporation kidnaps a nip schoolgirl
>Give her a Caucasian robot body
Ghost In The Shell literally whitewashes Motiko

It's true though. Point out to an "anti-racist" that that white person they're shitting on is actually Jewish and they back right off.

all critics that go for the whitewashing/non politically correct bullshit are by incompetent retards that didn't know the source material to begin with. The film has problems, the ethnicity of the lead actor is none.

The problem is that they took inspiration from the two original movies, SAC, arise, novels and manga and refused to touch any of the deeper and thought provoking elements they offer. They turned it into a generic good vs. evil flick without the questions about what it means to be human, how cyberization impacts our society. And that they changed the characters to much. Major weak as fuck, aramaki doing the dirty work himself, rest of section 9 barely present.

The script was so fucking watered down that barely any scenes in the movie were allowed to develop. I also don't know why Major was acting like an edgy teenager for the first act, she had at least a year with section 9 but they portrayed her as a moody bitch "this is what I was programmed to do". The movie barely focused on politics at all and focused entirely on the betrayal plot for the last two acts. They portrayed a faceless corporation that uses influence to control the government by literally giving it a generic villain with poor motivations.

>they all gasp in horror
lmao