Race mixing is good. Think about if every black person in America mated with a white person...

Race mixing is good. Think about if every black person in America mated with a white person, and the offspring of those people mated with white people etc. it would abolish the black race in like 2 generations.

Think about it, no race related in problems in America anymore.

So get yourself a black girlfriend Sup Forums and BLEACH her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not Canada or an Aussie.
Stop shitposting.

Not wanting a Yisascharian bride because of silky ebony skin and affiliation to richest tribe.....
Goyim gonna Goy

I've had this thought before.

Be honest Sup Forums: would you rather live somewhere that was 50% White, 50% Black, or somewhere that was 100% mulatto?

you dishonour our flag m8

the jude is strong with this one

op is a faggot.

>you dishonour our flag m8

Dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera

The former, because segregation is easy to achieve

Genocide is a better option fuck offffffffffff

You do it. I'm not touching that

shamelessly stolen from us you have no idea what your linking

Its true and I agree with you, but in practice it will never happen, what will happen instead is whites dwindling in numbers before the brown is completely gone

We'd be better off mixing with Mexicans, Indos were more civilized and they're genetically 1/3 white

i seriously thought i was on Sup Forums wtf

There are more blacks than whites in this world, Mario. This doesn't work out.

>Mexican poster

Please Juan, I can smell the stench of your beaner breath.

>There are more blacks than whites

Not in america.
They're outnumbered like 5 to 1.

This was the idea that Brazil and most of Latin America adopted in the 19th and early 20th centuries. I'll let the results speak for themselves.

Not on a global scale... we'd have to include the Indians and the Chinese

>segregation is easier to achieve

Evidently not!

Per avere poi dei figli con nessuna identità alle spalle? Gli stessi afroamericani in media sono il 10% bianchi, e di "cultura" hanno solo il rap e i ghetti. Guarda tutta l'america stessa, hanno i casini perché stanno ammazzando quel poco di identità che avevano. Se l'europeo non sparisce, stai tranquillo che si finisce come a Detroit.

Yes, It's the civic duty of every American Jew to breed with blacks.
Jews have been choose by g-d to liberate black people from their genetic heritage.

My fellow Jews, don't be racist!
Black Jews are the real Jews, lets eradicate the Khazar devil genes withing us and make the world a better place.
Tikkun Olam requires that we mix with blacks, to make the world a better, more peaceful place!

Brazil just did half of the process, still if they hadnt made that they would be worse than india now
They stopped imigration of europeans

>This was the idea that Brazil

Nope, brazil was mostly black and then it allowed easy access to europeans.
America is mostly white with a black minority.

In america il problema è la one drop rule dove obama che è tanto bianco quanto africano viene considerato negro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
Nel 1930 vi erano 110 milioni di bianchi per 11 milioni di negri, non fosse per la discriminazione formale e informale non ci sarebbero gruppi tipo BLM per le strade.

tl;dr: in 1930 there were 110 million whites over 11 million blacks, if they were bleached post war by now groups like BLM couldn't happen

Brazil in 1950 was Whiter than the USA of today.

>fucking a chimp is good
That's exactly what you're saying, fucking degenerate.

irish again confirmed as niggers

The white man needs to take advice from muslims how to rape the right way.

user are you colourblind or just retarded?

>wanting your children to be 10% black.

If it was 1-5% I could probably deal with it.

colorblind my white friend

>not wanting sexy daughters with big ass tits and lips

DO NOT DO THIS! Unless you are want aids.

Why are Amerifats so insecure? Some of the dumbest posts are made by burgers no one calls you out. Fuck off Cleetus.

Why does Sup Forums even bother replying to these threads anymore?

since when did counties get flags??

>a fucking leaf
The difference is, we don't get offended when called Amerifats or burgers. But it's pretty obviously 'leaf' hurts a whole lot when you hear it. Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf.

>Think about it, no race related in problems in America anymore.

Just one dumbed down easily manipulated race, is that what you want jew?

t. sicilinigger

motherfucker you've been spamming this diversity bait shit all day, gtfo no-life virgin

>Thinking he can bleach a stronger gene

Keep dreaming Giovanni.

Brazil was never mostly black, but their weight in the populational composition was worrisome. Facilitating European immigration was planned to improve our work force and whiten the gene pool.

White people barely have kids with White people. How are they going to have kids with Blacks and mulattoes? Lol. America is just going to turn into a Hispanic country. The chance to dilute negro genes is far too gone senpai.

Ever heard of white flight?

If its the 10% that makes them be good at athletics.

Just because we're good now doesn't mean we can't improve by taking others the good genes.

Imagine all the best qualities of each race in one.

Lol being this mad
also the dude weed and leaf memes are Romania tier. Keep trying Juan

How do you think those genes became widespread in the first place. The dominance of the allele matters less than you think

>The dominance of the allele matters less than you think
That would be true if there's only one.

If you mix a thimble full of wine into a barrel of sewage it does not become wine. If you mix a thimble full of sewage into a barrel of wine it does become sewage. Why would we want to destroy the black race, let all races remain unique and beautiful in their own right. That's what we want for our own race and other races deserve nothing less

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

DAS JUDEN!

It doesn't work like that. Mixed people hardly become white again. Instead of a well divided population, what you'll get is going to be a homogeneous nation, boring and plain.

Brazil would know. I don't understand why shills are pushing this race-mixing meme so hard when it has been condemned for all of eternity.

Yeah, that only works until niggers outbreed you and spread like a cancer to wherever the hell you ran to

>Holy shit!! Do people not notice how many race mixing threads have appeard lately??? There are at least 2 threads promoting race mixing right now! It has been like this for the past 2 weeks maybe. I feel like it is trolls from somewhere. Reported.

Shawn whites gotta cut back on the smoking.

Pffft, take their color from them and niggers will choose another arbitrary thing in common to segregate themselves.