White Washing

Really Curls my Cuticles.
Why does hollywood only want WHITE actors?

Asian actors can't emote properly.

kikes

If Sup Forums was good at anything they'd draw the one where all the white roles have been taken by niggers

None of these characters looked Asian in the first place.

Didn't this thread just get deleted?

>Aang
>Probably the least-ethnic character in the show

This is infuriating.

Sup Forums is for TV only, films aren't allowed.

Why don't you go cry on Sup Forumseddit? Are you scared of them?

speed racer was fantastic.

Why do asian american women only want WHITE ( or black / brown) cocks inside them?

>all that Tibetan shit
>not ethnic

Aryans are not ethnic.

Then why do they draw everybody white in anime?

Paper is white.

What race Jesus was?

Does Goku really count? Dude is an alien monkey

Just because a real culture influences a fictional society doesn't mean they have to be the same race, retard. The Fremen in Dune, for instance, are just space Arabs but they're all white.

Israelite

Paris - Dakar.

Palestinian.

>Saiyan's are obviously Japanese, duh!

BEDOUINS NOT ARABS

Paramount released a featurette of Mamoru Oshii (director of the original films) visiting the studio, in which he says that Johansson exceeded his expectations for the role.[58] He further stated, in an interview with IGN, that "The Major is a cyborg and her physical form is an entirely assumed one. The name 'Motoko Kusanagi' and her current body are not her original name and body, so there is no basis for saying that an Asian actress must portray her. Even if her original body (presuming such a thing existed) were a Japanese one, that would still apply", and also stating, "I can only sense a political motive from the people opposing it, and I believe artistic expression must be free from politics."

>Just because a real culture influences a fictional society doesn't mean they have to be the same race

Stupidest post I've seen all month. If I read Lord of the Rings, I'm not going to assume just any race should be able to play what's clearly a European inspired fantasy world and culture.

He also didn't see a problem with John Wayne playing Genghis Khan.

Considering how ass backwards Japan is compared to the West, I don't think we should take anything they say seriously.

>John Wayne playing Genghis Khan.
Not seeing a problem

As fucking pedantic as your post is, it doesn't even refute the post you're replying to. What causes such autism?

He's from a society that doesn't have to worry about underrespresentation. If white actors started taking Japanese roles within their own borders, you'd start seeing him change his mind on that shit real fucking quick.

Hehe... meme.

I'm not up on anime but I'm guessing the guy in the back is the death note person, so why isn't the Japanese character who's being played by a black guy not there?

Bedouin are not arabs you dumb fuck.

Most paying movie goers are white or enjoy watching white actors (Chinese market), its a smart decision.

Except LotR characters are described in the books so that's a useless point.
The Airbenders are never depicted as Tibetan. They're all extremely pale skinned. Despite being based on Tibetan culture, the Airbenders are specifically not Tibetans already. Making them white is no less true because the art style never implies they're even Asian.

Many are. Again, the autism your displaying is off the charts. I would suggest taking a "chill pill".

ask the people that do the casting for movies and television
pro tip: most of them belong to a certain ethnic group (not white)

Then why isn't Samurai Jack white yet?

Face facts, people would rather see cultures stick to their own races except for the occasional novelty.

It's a cartoon lol

Their art style implied that they were Asian a lot more than white. Same with their names. The creators even said they saw them as Asian. By the way, hobbits were originally written as dark.

Point stands. White people in Asian attire look stupid. Same with Asian cowboys and black knights. Stop doing it.

He's in the blackwashing collection you donut.

lol

Okay well they should really fire the Black Voice Actor of Samurai Jack, Phil Lamarr since he is neither white nor asian.

They should.

Aang I'm particular has extremely wide eyes. There is nothing about his character design that indicates he's Asia like there is for, say people in the earth kingdom.

As for your point about the Hobbits
A.) "Originally" has no bearing on what they are
B.) Unless you're not the user arguing LotR characters should all be white, I have no idea why you're bringing up a point that only serves to undermine your own argument.

>I realize my autism has put me in a corner where my argument had been exposed as stupid
>Better double down!