Culture pals - /cp/

Can't be bothered thinking of a new edition edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world ( is this way)!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET KEKED?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (inbred qt)

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/lilja4ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many qts do YOU have?

My qt keeps opening up more and scheduled calls are on the way.
Really confusing...

0 I just deleted my account

fuck her right in the pussy

The people on this website are boring as shit
Why is it so popular

You gotta dig around for the interesting ones, be direct with them and talk about sex and shit, you'll find most of kinks and are more than willing to spread anal. If that's what you're after of course.

Not into jerking it to hoes spreading their cheeks across the globe

Well I've had some cool conversations with people too, I only have a few qts atm that I'm lewd with.

You’re a good user

The American dude?

Are you the one who was talking about how much you love him a few days ago?

How do I play the algorithm to get more views?

? Can't recall?

>had some cool conversations

where is your qt from?

Russians are just autistic man, I'm talking to some bitch about Jazz and another about making her wear a leash.

Be online a lot.

except that's a dude from sweden

Hi Serb chick

Oh
Uh I thought that was from a Russian girl because of the )))) shit
Yeah I've had a few Swedish fags bother me too.

Hello fellow serbian person

had a QT from Moscow. talked on and off for a few years. visiting Moscow in a few months, contemplating texting her.

Do it

What
Said

Its not the case. I can leave it on 24/7 and get the same amount of views. I am sure it has something to do with messages as it is always the same people who show up in quick finder.

Use the script you dense cunt its there for a reason.

Are you upset or is what I am asking to complicated for an American to understand?

Go shag a sheep you dumb sod.

>no perverts
>sends nudes on first day
>i'm a virgin

How the fuck do girls expect you to believe this shit honestly ?

I fucked around with a girl who was technically a virgin but would spread her ass and pussy for you on skype and masturbate at the drop of a hat.

Have that kind as well.

But at least she didn't send nudes on the first day. nor was 22

It was about 4 days before she gave it up to me lol

Yeah exactly my point.

But we literally exchanged 10 messages.

I didn't even send her a picture, just said that she should show her body.

With a virgin Russian I had to talk to for 2-3 days before she gave it up.

x attracts x

Damn she's thirsty, you a handsome devil?

I don't get why anyone would feel the need to state they're a virgin. Being a virgin doesn't make you some sort of pure goddess

How the fuck do you get nudes on this website?

Honestly don't get it.

Nah it doesnt, but it did turn me on more because her pussy was so nice and pink. Seriously the nicest pussy and ass I've seen to this day.
Start talking about lewd shit, don't be gross just say what you're going to do and flirt with them. They pick up on it pretty quick.

Well I always thought I was average but according to this site I'm not.

Average in Serbia perhaps

to be honest, she said she's small I said that's good, you'll be flexible and fun in bed.

Then she said she was a virgin

How do you not ? Maybe if you're expecting them to make the first move, but unless you're really attractive that ain't gonna happen probably.

You need to care less, it's a site on the internet, with people whom you probably won't meet ever, who cares if your attempted flirting ends badly

You probably just look really masculine, I've got a lot of Med/Slav genes and it benefited me for certain.

Well... I am a Serb.

>An international self-esteem survey conducted on 16,998 people from 53 nations was published by the American Psychological Association in 2005;[10] the questionnaire included views of one's individual personality, that of one's own nation and that of other nations. The research found that Serbia was placed first of the most self-esteemed nation, ahead of the United States (6th), and Japan (last place), and the majority of nations, as well as Serbs themselves, agreed on this.

>South American girls keep lusting after me

Some of these girls are really nice, but I can't. Sorry.

Sex has no effect on the appearance of the vagina. Aging is what causes your vagina to become a mess. If you don't believe me, ask a gyno

>Sign up with the goal of language exchange
>The only people who message me are thots from East Asia(Malasia, Australia, NZ, Indonesia)
What is going on?

I know that, I didn't think it did. I was just saying that she had a really nice pussy.

How is it going lads?

>girl i've been talking to for about 3 months starts telling to me about the guy she has a crush on at school
wew, i dont give a shit. told her to not even bother, might drop her altogether now lads. what should I do?

send her a pic of your asshole

Been talking to my main qt on a fake account. She might actually be perfect. She talks exactly the same refuses all the advances I make even. Doesn’t get lewd. I feel really bad about doing it now.

hey you know what man what she doesnt know wont hurt her, I definitely dont hack girls skypes or anything haha

She probably wants you and is trying to gauge your interest, if you want her pussy just be like. "And what about me"? Grow a pair.

kek

Hack her Skype

>girl tells me she's a Muslim
And into the trash she goes

This better not be my ex

>haven't gotten a single interesting conversation yet
why is everyone in this site so fucking boring.
haven't had a single conversation I didn't have to lead.

The only interesting person I've seen till now was a finnish girl(boy) with a bunch of memes on her description.

/Always_Sleepy
>First thing she says on her profile is that she has a boyfriend
>Openly lusting for the Tiny Asian Pickle with 9 gook "friends"

She's an ugly slag too, lmao

You got paypal?

I do, why?

If I were to do that for you some payment would be expected.

Oh I'm not the same guy, actually when I wrote that post I'd just woken up tired and hungover so I thought you were the same flag responding to himself

I wonder if the alt right trap comes here

"why does everyone ask if my boyfriend is korean?"
lmao

fug, I dont want her to completely shut me down though. we've only really talked for 3 months off and on.

Which one?

If she's talked to you that long and talking to you about her bf woes then she probably wants you, unless you are butt ugly cunt? But I somehow doubt that.

/STEPUPNIICHAN

No, she doesn't come here at all. She used to, but she says that it's all newfags. She's cool tho.

T-that's a trap?

i think it's a troll using some guy's pictures desu

This is the first time shes ever mentioned her having a crush or anything like that. She said something like she can barely talk to him anymore once she realized she liked him. We've only talked like once a week for the last month or so. I think I'm reading too much into it though Tbh

this nigga

>From the "totally secure and super handsome guy who's much more awesome than you"

who hurt him?

Don't expose me

interpals.net/lilja4ever
Take a look fellas, she likes getting bullied.

Tell them about your boyslave fetish and your Russian fuckboy harem too qt ;)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Fuck off fat floridan prick

Why do you just block and remove me? Oh wait, is it because you like it and read it instantly? Looks like seducing your hot Russian friend really pissed off. Fuck off you dope.

Remove me too bitch.

hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahha

She is so tsun tsun its just like my chinese cartoons

I've been sending the convos to all my friends too and we're fucking dying. She is autistic as fuck. If you're a pussy Slav boy though hit her up.

>convo
>you desperately sending 999999 creepy messages to some chick who's not replying
Ok

Keep white knighting for her breh I promise she'll send you those titties. She was cool with it for days, clearly into it. Only when I mentioned her Russian friend and call her ugly did she decide to make her little move and stop her feet. She's not worth the trouble even for those tits.

fuck off autistic amerifat

>not worth the trouble
>you desperately sending 99999999 creepy messages to some chick who's not replying
Now I know 2 mentally ill people from this thread. Starting to feel bad about it

No, I'm big beautiful and in your face. You fuck off Toothpaste flag.
Its funny because the wise anons ITT message me for advice and I send qts their way.

>Creepy
m8 I think you can tell most of that is clearly ironic. Keep white knighting though she has a Boyslave fetish, she didn't post when she was talking to me before, or on steam. She send a Polish kid for me to bully as well. She's completely insane.

this must be fake, I can't believe a girl can be this autistic

She's just Japanese man. Bully her she likes it.

>this cunt thinks hes relevant

you fuck off too and take your autistic boyfriend with you

Kek.
Don't expose me