When will Germany finally belong to Poland?

When will Germany finally belong to Poland?

When they stop killing Europe for the third time.

I want to be poland as well

Soon

When will Poland return Danzig to Germany?

When will the ethnic German enclaves in western Poland join Germany?

Soon

>giving Poland more clay they don't deserve

Poland is disgusting desu

Poland really are a worthless country...

Other than the defense of Vienna which they took full credit for even though other armies helped, they haven't really had any other major contributions.

They're a meme country.

When will poland be divided again by Russia and Germany ??? Like in the good ol'days.

Both "Germany" and "Poland" are both unrightful clay, both artificially created by the delusions of the Nazis and Allies. What has once been the one true kingdom of Prussia, is now a seperated shithole.

Me too

Poland is worth more that you shithole country, you're lucky America allow you to exist

> Byelorussia
TRIGGERED

Then why is a half of your population working here.

Then why is your half of population cleaning british toilets?

this flag itself indicates this post is a joke

Well user, it's only about time that those dirty slobs from Germany will look to Poland. They're caught between sex obsessed marxists and eternal guilt liberals. Where will they focus their attention?

>chelmno
Neat, doing research it seems like most my family is from between chelmno and torun.

Then why is a half of your population russian.

i'm not saying that my country is better, i'm saying that poland is just another slavshit-tier country

Loving this place desu. Quiet beautiful countryside with a lot of small historical towns.

>implying i'm not one of them

kekd user

>poland is just another slavshit-tier country
Are you from Greek-Catholic Church? You know Poland expects you to leave your heretic Orthodox faith? For now, I forgive you your silly remarks