What's the Sup Forumseredict?

what's the Sup Forumseredict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ntz1Nq5D2QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible.

Good direction, alright action, but the script was so watered down it wasn't enjoyable.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ONDA VITAL A TODO GAS CON LOBEZNO

The only people who hated it were liberals complaining about whitewashing

>fantasma en la concha
que?

it was ok but i would never watch it again

I thought it was the stupid weebs because muh chinese cartoons xdd

el ghosto in de la shello, pendejo

Are you J-Roc by any chance??

la concha de tu madre, maricon

no hablo espanol, fil de puta

You have to go back

>implyingo de la me hombre esse even in de la america

>mfw americans only speak a single language
>mfw americans call portable radios 'walkie talkies'

I know fucking Spanish, but don't derail the thread with the objectively worst language on the planet.

>spanish
>language

If you knew spanish you'd know that isn't fucking spanish, retard
the thread is already derailed, no saving

>mfw non-americans call those inflatable bouncy things anything but bounce houses

Watch your fucking tone kiddo

Why would I even bother watching it?

It's just going to take a bunch of iconic scenes, perform them worse over a generic shitty holywood plot

Where?

Chupa mos, cabrĂ£o

You`ll have to wait 6 months for the hd rip.
Sup Forums doesn't go to the movies.

Chupe-me

>ghost in the cunt
Because of the country I was born in, I can't unsee this. And I'm not sure if I hate or love that fact.

I haven't seen the orignal movie. Does this live action give it justice or did they changed the story?

I CAN SPEAK SPANISH HFJHSJDHVI SJDHSDJFHID SHAHHFGAJFNBSHB IHAHSUCBAH ASHGHUABIUCNKBUHAGIC N UHAGSICAIUSC ABHUSCBIASBCUIA

youtu.be/Ntz1Nq5D2QE

Do they really digitally make her look more Asian?