Does this picture trigger you Sup Forums?

Does this picture trigger you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-boxers/floyd-mayweather-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/taylor-swift-net-worth/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=cLts-sXlLEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Floyd Mayweather was #1

Taylor Swift makes more money than CR7 and Messi combined

damn..

>celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-boxers/floyd-mayweather-net-worth/
>Net worth: $400 million
But it's not as interesting when it's not a woman you see

lol messi

this is not networth, its how much they made in 2016

That's networth, not income
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/taylor-swift-net-worth/
>already 360

Damn Tay.

Don't care, they're the best at what they do. Too bad what they do is vapid and irrelevant.

>Too bad what they do is vapid and irrelevant.

Which begs the question: Why are there so many ways to become successful by doing something so unimportant?

And how can we (as individuals) change that?

Athletes and entertainers are find in my book.
They perform and work for the money, their product is literally themselves and their performance.

Tay Tay deserves it as long as she doesn't race mix. She can fuck as many A list white celebs as she wants

Because people need entertainment. There's nothing to be done about it, unless you propose to magically change human nature.

You can't. Unless you somehow achieve a functioning robo-society of 120+ IQ people.

Why would this trigger me????

They earned it.

>does it trigger you that I go to school? If you answer yes your an idiot.

She's going to have a new music video with a nigger as her leading man.

thats literally impossible

You make a good point.

Changing human nature sounds difficult.

Changing entertainment to make entertainers obsolete sounds more feasible.

>Drake

Eugenics

Why does tay tay earn so much? Beauty tax?
Also who the fuck is Ronaldo?

>She can fuck as many A list white celebs as she wants
Oh good that she got permission to fuck from a basement dwelling virgin on Sup Forums.

It really isn't a lot compared to the billions and bilions of dollars their Jewish masters made off of them.

Drake isn't good at anything he doesn't deserve any money or attention.

Good for Tay Tay though.

ronaldo is the most famous soccer player

They've earned every $ they can milk from their fans and sponsors. It's nothing away from me.

It's as if there is a demand for their supply. Wow who would have thought

don't believe it til I see it

>Drake isn't good at anything

He is good at making white american girls wet as fuck and forget all about their race.

>implying the jews will let that happen
Jake Jewglynhal is her ex-bf, what makes you think she won't hook up with a nog?

>lebron
>nigger names

The biggest athlete on earth you sperg

While you're shitposting on a taiwanese hentai exchange board, these people are probably working at this very moment with rehersals or exercise training

Gotta love that T-Swift

Lebron is an okay name.

You know she's a member of a banker's family, right?

>woman makes the most money
>cr7 still in the front
lmao, women btfo

Who the Fuck is Ronaldo or Messi?

who tf is drake

please suck my dick taytay!

Pls don't talk about my waifu like that user.

Drake is a singer. Are they soccer players? Who gives a Fuck about poverty ball? It's kickball for adults what a joke
Fun fact about soccer: The popularity of soccer in any nation is directly related to the number of chickens running around in the street.
More chickens means more love for soccer.

easy there Fraulein Swift

I find it disgusting but oh well that's the world we live in.

This

>that much money

>still a manlet

>+maiden saved

it's just because floyd is based and /pol too.

>Does this picture trigger you Sup Forums?
It's from a sports website.

Where's howard stern? He makes 100 mil a year, 120 mil when he was still doing agt

swift is flat tho

Who the fuck is drake?
Nice name but i dont know him.

>Drake
Who the fuck is Drake?

>he fell for the THICC meme

Only niggers and beta nu-males like landwhales/cowtits. Flat is justice.

lebron won one fo da land and still got cucked by taytay

lmao

And they're really worth as much as their paid? Even Jose in the fields is at least producing something people would die without. These professional trend shillers litterally profit off of people's unwillingness to find something wholesome to do. And fuck don't even get me started on "professional personalities".

I did some internets detect7ve work, hes the one who did that phone song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
High test.

Man let's be honest here: How many people can shag down a fly ball or play like LeBron? I still can't hit a curveball
They are extremes, partly because of evolution partly hard work and get rewarded because there aren't may people who can do what they do.
And to address the issue of production: In Alabama Nich Savannah ( college football coach) makes about 7 million a year but the revenue from all the championships has been worth 145 million.
Not many people can win 4 national championships in 7 years so Nick earns his keep.
Good guy too, heavily heavily autistic.

Yes, these people do not bring enough value in this world to earn that much.
Good news is that this corrupt consumerism system will be demolished in our lifetimes.

>tf
>tp

They absolutely do bring value into the world
They create wealth and jobs and this is reflected by their pay.
There is a massive audience for sports, since the beginning of time, and since it is a time tested and constant in all human societies why shouldn't those providing the service be compensated?
Honestly if sports was so unimportant why has every, and I mean without exception every, human society featured some form of professional sports?

That fuking guy earns 38 millions?

Jesus Christ!

He can't even sing!

>they create wealth and jobs
Kek no, they dont create jobs. They provide entertainment by performing.
They earn alot of money because they are the best and they can reach billions of people via media.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLts-sXlLEM

They do in fact create jobs. The more revenue they bring in the more people they can hire and can attract better talent with more money.
Nick Saban at Alabama created thousands of jobs with the revenue he brings in to the state through tax revenue and his own consumption.

Taylor swift last tour must've generated lots of jobs tho, it was massive

They dont create the tours, they just star in them.
Youre basically saying athletes own the stadiums and actors own the studios.
Nope they just take a cut of the revenues

The world better paid henchman of jews.

No, I am saying the performers are the face of a larger operation that makes money
The stars don't keep it all, they pay people. The people they pay then take the money and buy goods and services which in turn support other jobs. As wealth is created and accumulated more businesses can open and provide more jobs

They pay the people they work with on tour?
Nope

Nazi Barbie a best

Yes they do, those people wouldn't get a dime if the performers wasn't there.

>Nigger
>Mestizo
>Mestizo
>Wigger
>Mulatto kike

But muh white privilege

No? Why would it? These people are doing things with their lives, getting sponsors, doing shows etc

I find it interesting, honestly, how leftists always bitch about CEO paying being too high, when most of that tops out

Yeah its a fucking tragic song, i dunno. I think he turns away from the mic when he breathes.

>T. Muhammad al Abani

Dont be daft they dont pay them themselves.

You have to destroy capitalism. No, really!

Kill yourself

Good on em. They generate a lot of income and employ a lot of people. Theyre the type of people Sup Forums is always crowing about, good capitalists who play by their own rules.

>Yeah, I know. Jews. Now sit back down.

Do I wish I was one of them? Yeah, sure. Do I cry myself to sleep at night because I'm not? Nah.

I thought the rock was the highest paid?

They pay their agent who does everything for them, all they do is say yes or no to their agents ideas

Don't pretend performers go out of their way to organise everything

no since I'm not an envious poor retard

Who the fuck is the potato looking dope on the far right?

The best musician that ever walked the earth. SHow some fucking respect

Read Culture Industry by Adorno and Horkheimer

Is there a video of her in that dress? Looks fappable.