Do you care more about the plight of African wildlife or African people?

Do you care more about the plight of African wildlife or African people?

No difference between the two.

wildlife easily.

Both

Case by case. I'd like a balance of the two, but if you said I could blow one or the other to smithereens and it would make the other one thrive, I'd blow the people up.

Expect giraffes and cheetahs are nice to look at.

Fuck animal rights activists, they are all racists

wilf niggers have their own charme, and keep their own population in check by not being able to create infrastructure to support more people
also do cute dance and skin painting
niggers """""civilized"""""" by white man are the true disaster

this

Elephants and lions and stuff are pretty cool, so I guess wildlife. I feel indifferent towards the natives.

s-save us

Wildlife.

I only care about people

I wouldn't cry a single tear if elephants went extinct

Supporting your own kind I see

wildlife
chicken wings eating players can go fuck themselves

Neither, both will meet my doom and my people.

Wildlife is beautiful and part of this world and not antagonists so them.

Wildlife.

There is about 1 rhino for every few million black people, nigs aren’t as ecologically important right now.

Fucking change the flag of Caucasus. Doggystani clusterfuck can go to hell with their mudslime shit. Those faggots were firts to convert to shitslam and then started to preach and spread this desease to all their neighbours.

I don't want some nazi shit flag there though.

What's nazi about the Chechen flag? Or are you muzzi or something?

African Wildlife

Nevermind then, I thought you had added some nazi nation, but what is wrong with the current flag?

That's Dagestani flag. Just imagine Swedish flag being used instead of yours. And they are claystealers too.

No it's not.

Even African people don't care about other African people so why should I?

Then what flag it is? Some meme "imamate" or "mountain republic"?

Yes, it's a meme flag. I can't remember, but it was recommended in some ex-ussr thread. I can't really be bothered with that region to be honest.

Elephants, lions, cheetah, leopards, and other wildlives don't shot people in Western cities. African people do. I'd wish Africa to become a continent reserved for animals while n*gs go to hell

>he listens to pidorussians' opinion on Caucasus
It was hard to find more biased faggots
I understand that you don't care much about some distant shithole, but pls don't hurt my autistic mapper's feelings and change at least the flag.
O-or I I'll declare war and post SVEA RIKE version to retaliate, b-baka norgoy (yeah, that's how we call you in our language)

I don't have anything to change it to. What is it with your flag that is so good?

It's not about aesthetics of the flag, it's that we don't like doggystanians and their flag. Why are you so determined to enforce a foreign people's flag on us? First you said you don't care, now it seems you have something to do with doggystan or doggystanians. Are you that fat slav from Norway who posts his hairy legs?

The former, obviously.

But it's not doggystan, we covered this.
It's a "Flag of the Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus" whatever that is.