Worst teams that have ever been champions

1. Greece (Euro 2004)
2. Portugal (Euro 2016)
3. Once Caldas (Libertadores 2004)
4. Steaua București (European Cup 1986)
5. Red Star Belgrade (European Cup 1991)
6. Corinthians (Campeonato Brasileiro 2017)
7. Wimbledon (FA Cup 1988)
8. Kaiserslautern (Bundesliga 1997-98)
9. Zambia (Africa Cup of Nations 2012)
10. Marseille (UEFA Champions League 1993)

Either New York Giants owl team from this century

1. Herfolge (Superligaen 1999-2000)

Honestly bad teams never win anything. It's just that you cockroaches dont understand that there is more than money and individual skill to a sport.
Licester is obviously a lot higher and the fact that you mention teams like Marseille and Kasierlautern and RSB probably pinpoints the fact that you know nothing about the sport otehr than what you wanna know.

>4. Steaua București (European Cup 1986)

Eat a dick.

Dat Corinthians was lame as fuck

Chapecoense that one sudamericana

>5. Red Star Belgrade (European Cup 1991)
What the fuck is your problem!? They were ourguys

greece had a good defense and relied on that, portugal were ultery lucky to pass through group stage

Red star had a great team you dickhead

>based charisteas

>my country can't play defense therefore any country that has ever prioritised defense and won is unworthy
pathetic

Still shocked that they managed to win, they really looked like they were running out of gas toward the end of the season.

If only your people had run out of gas toward the end of the season...

You mean if only the Germans had run out of gas. Why would we have the gas? Sloppy work.

>1. Greece (Euro 2004)
>5. Red Star Belgrade (European Cup 1991)
>8. Kaiserslautern (Bundesliga 1997-98)

pleb tier opinions m8

Barcelona 2009 Champion's League should be number 1.

Mike Dean would have even gotten that call right

Greece was GOAT. against all odds a mediocre team getting the best out of their team with a solid system that all players abided by. Discipline and hard work, very admirable.

>8. Kaiserslautern (Bundesliga 1997-98)
Kaiserslautern were probably low key the 2nd best German team of the 90s despite getting relegated. Two leagues, two Cups, one 2nd place and after winning the league as a promoted team the following season they reached the CL quarter finals.

Italy 2006

pls

GROSSO GROSSO GROSSO GROSSO

>Steaua '86
Pleb plebbity pleb

14 years later people still mad

That Liverpool side who won the Premier League

Oh wait lel

>wins league
>relegated the following season
Based Herfolge

>Kaiserslautern were probably low key the 2nd best German team of the 90s
Which team was the best?

11. Porto (UCL 2004) :^)

Bundes had much more memier teams win it last decade (Werder, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg)

>no Leicester

1- Atletico mineiro (libertadores 2013)

BASED GREECE.

KNOCKED OUT DEFENDING CHAMPIONS (FRANCE)
KNOCKED OUT THE BEST TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT (CZECHIA)
DEFEATEAD THE HOSTS TWICE

>7. Wimbledon (FA Cup 1988)
Replace that with Wigan in 2013
>Somehow won the FA Cup
>beat Man City in the final
>then got relegated
They played in the Yuropa League while being in the 2nd division

Liverpool (Premiere League 2014)

>11. Porto (UCL 2004)
THE FUCK'S YOUR PROBLEM, JANKAUSKAS!?

>Premiere
Get fucked yank

>Wimbledon (FA Cup 1988)
delet

2006 Cardinals
t. Cardinals fan

>hating based Once Caldas
14 years of butthurt

>I'm going to list teams that won but were not expected to, which means they were bad
Wew lad

Ladies and gentlemen, the best posters on Sup Forums, THE CROATIANS.

I don't hate Once Caldas

It was a really funny game

lmao
u mad?

Chelsea's team that won the Champions League was pretty weak in comparison to some of the other squads we had.

I disagree with red star belgrade desu

Has there ever been a more clutch striker than Drogba though?

I wonder why

We'll never see his like again.

Chelsea premier league last season

You'd probably sell it to them at a raised price so they could keep going. Anything for them shekels

nice point

OH JEW!

>Ctrl+F Celtic 67
>no results

realactivated my almonds

>literally won everything

that team was great

>Arsenal de Sarandí (Sudamericana '07, Suruga '08, Argentino '12)

Chelsea 2012 was pretty bad. They shithoused their way through every game in the KO stage with an aging and patched up squad. Napoli, Benfica, Barcelona, Bayern. Could've gone out to any of these teams. I think something like that will never happen again.

That's why it was so beautiful. "HE'S DONEEEEEE IT" gives me chills. Long live the good guys from London

good question, the 90s were pretty good for german football contrary to popular belief. 5 different champions in the league and many clubs doing well in europe. bayern won the most leagues and the uefa cup, but dortmund won the cl etc.

got to the final again 3 years later

doesn't fit

11. 2018 Poland

>red star belgrade

We played sexy football and had the best poacher (Pancev) and the best #10 in Europe (Savicevic) so kys

Would anybody in the 2004 Greek NT have started for any Champions League winning side? Like, who was the best player?

Zikos was a starter in a CL finalist team that very year and didn't even make the NT.

Milito.

>6. Corinthians (Campeonato Brasileiro 2017)
Carille magic, only way to explain how Rodriguinho and Jô played well (even though I lowkey think Jô is a good striker)

Steaua and Red Star are legendary teams you know nothing

Tell me more about red star Belgrade

>2011 Mavericks
>2017 warriors
>Ind Santafe

People chat shit about Greece 2004 and Portugal 2016, but at least they qualified. Denmark 1992 were knocked out in the qualifying rounds, and only got to take part in Euro 92 at all because the Soviet Union (or Yugoslavia; I forget) stopped existing.

>Won everything
>Got to another final
>one more semi final
>Smashed 'muh Leeds's

Stay mad Hun

Fuck you, Greece was awesome.

Say what you want about how unattractive the way the Greeks played in 2004 was but the facs are: they played against the best teams and defeated them through applying their tactics perfectly. You can't call them bad when they executed their game plans on point every single time. Portugal also blayed defensively but I wouldn't rate them because they played pretty weak teams in a generally weak tournament and were never really outstanding in what they were doing. They were kinda scraping by.

Portugal is worse than Greece. Greece had 3-4 victories, Portugal had 1 victory in 90 minutes against Wales in semis. At least we can all agree that your criteria for this list is worse than any champion or loser of competitions you mentioned.

Came to post this. I'm still pissed about it desu

Nah they were stacked, and just a better team than France/Africa in '06

>0 losses
>2nd most "points"
>3rd most goals scored
>most clean sheets
>most shots
>2nd most shots on target
>most corners
>most attacks
>2nd most saves

>this is a bad team
stay mad

>inb4 comedian

that's kind of the point, individual talent isn't everything.

but those teams had key players who won it another time. so thats not like the other championship teams

Marseille were full of French internationals including Deschamps, Desailly and Barthez who went on to win the world cup 5 years later. Plus Abedi Pele, Boksic and Voller, not bad at all.

Spain 2010
Lost to Switzerland and the only team of 7 that they managed to beat by more than 1 goal was Honduras.

that one ravens team off of flacco's next level memeing

Greece at least won

Portugal got third place, not winning a single game in normal time. They are the worst champions in history and forever will be.

Lesta 16

Lierse 97
Anderlecht 2014