Why are muzzies so asshurt by any religious expression more beautiful than their durka durka shit?

Why are muzzies so asshurt by any religious expression more beautiful than their durka durka shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/11/city-urges-government-prioritise-islamic-finance-ahead-possible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kinda ugly statue tho

>before and after discovering Sup Forums

They read the Quran literally

Wow they turned it into kkk statue

And a black cube is so postmodern

Because unlike cuckstians, they have strong faith
T. Ex muslim

>kkk
Is that a Dutch acronym?

Have you been to Texas?
t. Schertz

Some crazy Muslim Egyptians want to destroy artefacts because they depict Ancient Egyptian gods.

Yes rednecks ignore alot of Christian teachings and aren't as religious as they like to pretend.

I thought it said shit, I'm a bit disappointed

>when your entire ideology is based around perfect forced equality and how humanity should be homogeneous but not even them can stand your shit

Lmao muds are the only ones with a shitty enough ideology to radicalize monk Buddhists into holocausting them.

You still need to ask? Of all religious people they are THE most insecure faggots.

The burma conflict is actually an ethnic conflict and not a relegious one like most people say.

To the people in this thread: Are Muslims trying to change the laws in your country to match their religious practises?

>ex-Muslim
>defends Muslims
What did he mean by this

When will Sweden start covering up their history to accomodate your new afro-european countrymen? :^)

We are most likely the ones starting the next crusade, so no.

>defend
I just said they had strong faith

idk ask a real swede m8

Yes telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/11/city-urges-government-prioritise-islamic-finance-ahead-possible/

No in fact our state recently vowed to cut economical support to the islamic council in Norway

Cringe

Mud please

Brazil is far more crazy religious than Mexico

I think I might to Islam desu. The way things are going its better on the winning side.

It would be fun too destroy peoples pagan gods too

Which denomination will you be joining?

Are you implying that mexicans starting a crusade isn't cringy.
Islam is pain in the ass. You have to pray 5 times a day, wash parts of your body 5 times a day, fast a whole month...

They try. A while ago a muslim mother bitched that christmas was celebrated at school and called it to be forbidden there. She got nothing at the end of a lenghty legal process.

Kill yourself

>there is an actual mudslime american in the thread
Ayy lmao your ideology is making you retarded, literally, the inbreeding is making your babies born with defects, I think Pakistan had the biggest deformity by newborns babies rate.

Pic is inbreeding

Why? I was saying the turth. Muslims are more religious than bible belters

What could she get tho? Even a retard like Trudeau should see what massive backlash banning decades old traditions will bring

>You have to pray 5 times a day, wash parts of your body 5 times a day, fast a whole month...

Dosent even seem that bad. Atleast I will be alot healthier.

Muslims are more retarded than bible thumpers because they take their semitic skygod literally.

Mexicans have spanish heritage, the champions of destroying shit in the name of religion.

I said I am an ex-muslim m8. Are you triggered that I told you that a Mexican crusade is cringy. Ok i'll giev you chance. Tell me about how you imagine this Mexican crusade will be.
Just go to the gym than.
That was my whole point. Muslims take their relegion super seriously

No m8.
Do you really think I believe we will start the next crusade?

I'm making fun that you are trying to defend the shuttlest ideology in the face of the earth.

What the fuck is shuttlest

Fucking phone

Where did I defend it. I just muslims do shit like this because they take relegion very seriously. In arabic Facebook you will find relegious comments even in non islam related posts. Muslims are always talking about islam.

That doesn’t mean bible thumpers don’t “take it seriously” as you claimed.

Because Ancient Egyptian religion was far better than Islam.

chinks aren't better than muzzies desu senpai

>non-muslim afraid of having good hygiene

like pottery

what a shame
cool statue

Muslim are literally the no fun allowed of the religious world. They bitch about everyone and everything all the time.

yeah, nothing can touch their fucking religion or world view, that just show ignorance an insecurity

Please do not feel attacked my brown friend. We are merely taking the piss with this mexican crusade.

>goldman

>wash parts of your body 5 times a day
if they do that then why do they fucking stink?

Yes ,yes and yes :(

They can rape , sell drug , kill people , but go to heaven if they kill non Muslim women or children . Not so hard religion honnestly

Water touched by a muslim is cursed by god.

(((GOLDMAN)))

Sounds tiring