I've failed my written test 4 times. All hope is lost

I've failed my written test 4 times. All hope is lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.ca.gov/web/eng_pdf/dl600.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for what?

Driver's license?

yeah

What keeps messing you up?

The study guide. It has over 500 questions and I can't memorize that much.

Are you literally retarded?

Do you have a mental handicap?

wut
in my state the question bank is online and they are pretty intuitive

i failed mine 3 times and got it right my 4th time, if you give up then you will always give up

What state do you live in?

yes

CA

Then sue the state to force them to give you a license. That should work in California. Even better if you are a latin.

What state

>Falling for the carjew

Learn to walk and stop being a fat fuck.

VA
also i just went on the california dmv website and, although its actually a bit more difficult, its still totally doable

I need a car so I can drive to the gym. It's 5 miles away.

I think you might just be a fucking brainlet. I've passed every driving test on the first try.

It's so FUCKING easy how can you fail a multiple choice test??? What questions did you get wrong? I hope youre larping.

>Driving to get exercise

Can't tell if ironic or not

Just get a bike if you are too lazy to walk.

My father wont allow it. He tells me everyday that I need to get a license.

What did you use to study?

How old are you?

dmv.ca.gov/web/eng_pdf/dl600.pdf

Wrong wojak, Op. You are brainlet

Have you considered that maybe it'd just be safer for everyone if you didn't drive? If you can't pass a multiple choice with 4 tries I think you need to just give up.

I used an online site for my written test. The questions on the real test were identical.

Then I took a few driving lessons and drove my mom's and dad's car for a year until I took my driving test.

Then I got my own I drove for a year as well and practiced on the highway a lot until I passed that too.

I can drive perfectly fine. I just can't pass the written test

What questions did you get wrong the four times.

I'll help you study just tell me what the questions are

How the fuck can you be this retarded. Please never drive

I last did the written test a month and half ago so I don't remember exactly what I got wrong. I think I just need to find a different studying method.

It's kind of funny if you think about it. Because all you have to do is get it right once. Foolproof system.

What are the questions like? Give some examples please

>A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles
>You are driving in the far right lane of a four lane freeway and notice thick broken white lines on the left side of your lane. You are driving in

You are struggling on this...? I thought you said you were able to drive.

Just learn the rules of the road dude.

>failed linear algebra 4 times before I passed it

linear vectors and independences are fun though

I find it sort of tedious. The exam had differential equations and complex numbers mixed into it which is what I got most my points on.

i see
in my uni differential equations were separated to calculus classes and exams, so complex numbers weren't that hard since we only operated on regular equations
but if you're studying something like electronics, i can see where you're coming from

that's a good guess since I do study electronics

good luck then, if where you're studying is at least a bit similar to where i was studying, then the first year maths is really the toughest nut to crack, then it get's easier once you get a hang of things
we even had a joke "The first 2 years are the hardest. Then, on second semester, it gets much easier"
good luck!

thanks man, I've been working on getting the fundamental courses done.

the exercise you can do in a gym isn't the same as when you walk

Keep the spirit, you can do it user. What are you having trouble with ? Have you sought help from someone else ?

Wat
We don't even have four lane freeways in my state

Do you accept the possibility that they do exist in other states?

I failed it 3-4 times
passed the drivers test EZ after

The test is bullshit with things you don't really need to know. You'll get it soon

No, fuck other states.

(seriously though we have a three-lane freeway here that needs to be six)

oh and I've been driving for years and I've never gotten pulled over

A combination of a theory book and tests will make you pass 90% of the time if you are not retarded, even with just a week or two of preparation assuming you actually read the whole book.

Most people who fail do not read trough the whole book and that's why they fail.

Also this is assuming you actually have been driving for a while as most of it should be intuitive by the time you take the written test, there is a popular meme here that you should take the test early on but that is a meme they forced to make people fail it so they earn more.

solid lines on your side mean you can't cross, broken lines mean you can

lmao wtf. In illinois it's a 10 question test that we were told the questions were going to be during drivers ed.

I failed it 4 times too. But I studied all 15 tests and memorized all the questions fully and passed on the 5th try

You autist, I took it one time with 15 minutes of studying at 15 years old and passed. Seriously it's really not that hard.