Just finished watching this again...

Just finished watching this again, only this time I've skipped every scene not involving Cooper and I've enjoyed it a thousand times more.

s2e11-18 were a fucking struggle, dude. i couldn't go any further on my second go through this week.

>skipping scenes at all

You're disgusting

like, who literally gives a fuck about Bobby and Shelly or Ed and Nadine?

Fucking plebs, make me sick.

>skipping Civil War Horne

Sad!

Nu-peaks fans everybody. You are a disgrace.

kys

Is this the dark future that awaits us now that Twin Peaks is back?

>Unironically enjoying the super-strength high school Nadine and Billy Zane/Audrey story line

Everyone universally admits this is the lowest point of the fucking show. Not only that, it's this 10 episode stretch that often causes people to drop the show/refrain from putting it at the top of their favorite TV show lists.

Don't you have school today user?

Truly disgusting

That's the response I expected.

Thanks for adding nothing to this thread.

It's a garbage thread made by a child so riddled with ADD he can't watch a television show without skipping scenes he doesn't like. The hate that the second half of season 2 gets is way overblown, and if you're only watching Peaks for the Coop scenes, you don't deserve Peaks at all.

You can't sit there and tell me there isn't a significant dip in quality once Laura's killer is revealed.

Maybe it gets more hate than it should, but it isn't unwarranted nor is it overblown. Kyle Maclachlan himself stopped watching the show around then for a period of time.

Kyle Macucklan was too busy getting his balls busted by his harpy girlfriend to watch any television at that time.

There is definitely a significant dip in quality after Laura's killer is revealed, but it's in no way the unwatchable mess that neo-Peaks fans paint it as. "Gets more hate than it should" is the definition of overblown.

It's not unwatchable. But you can just kind of plow through it paying little to no attention to the plot lines and the last episode (one of the GOAT moments in television) will still make sense.

Spring Break?

Most recent time I watched it I skipped the majority of the superhuman Nadine and James traveling on his bike stuff. I like everything else. I don't know why you would just want the Cooper/Laura stuff. Part of the charm of the show is all these other characters. That's one of the reasons why FWWM felt different, because it was strictly focused on Laura. Even with the 3.5 hour fan edit there wasn't enough side character content.

There's no reason too though. Not as good as the Laura Palmer plot doesn't mean bad. The only actually terrible plotline in the second half of S2 is the nonsense with James, everything else is the same bizarre loving post-ironic soap opera parody that makes the show so great in the first place, even if it feels weightless compared to what came before.

I don't think you know when spring break is, neet.

>because it was strictly focused on Laura
Wrong.

>That's one of the reasons why FWWM felt different, because it was strictly focused on Laura. Even with the 3.5 hour fan edit there wasn't enough side character content.
The side character content didn't belong in the movie and were wise cuts. (Except maybe the Doc Hayward scene.) FWWM is about Laura, all the stuff that had nothing to do with her didn't belong in the film. People criticize FWWM for not being "muh comfy Twin Peaks" when it was never supposed to be, it's something much more poignant than that and probably the best thing Lynch ever did.

Well the main murdering story is more what I mean. There wasn't really any side character arcs in the movie partially because it was a movie and I think that did it a disservice, especially if you were a fan of the show and enjoyed that part of it.

I enjoyed FWWM and understand that you can't fit all the side stuff into a 2 hour movie (or even a 3.5 hour movie), I'm just drawing a parallel to OP skipping all the side content in the original series and it making it feel like something completely different. I'm actually anticipating the new season to not be "muh comfy Twin Peaks" but it can still do that while having the side characters and their stories.

>and probably the best thing Lynch ever did
That would be Inland Empire

I'm just looking forward to the whole thing being given a sense of fucking closure.

But, knowing David Lynch, it most likely won't end the way I expect it to.

>I'm just looking forward to the whole thing being given a sense of fucking closure.
I feel like you're going to be very disappointed.