LMAO... Will you see the next Pirates movie, Sup Forums?

>Johnny Depp is remaining resolute in his comments about President Donald Trump and says he is unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.

>The Pirates star has been a staunch critic of America's 45th President and his supporters from the beginning of last year. On Tuesday, Depp, 53, went as far as to say that if anyone was offended by his comments 'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

I stopped watching them after the second movie.

>it's an alt right snowflakes get triggered by any criticism of their embarrassing pussy-grabbing leader episode

>'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

I don't think the movie is for anyone, at this point.

I don't give a toss about Murrican politics, but you'd have to pay me to sit through this dreck.

Literally who gives a shit, are you guys all gonna pretend to care about some Disney flick now

cuck

why the fuck would he even involve the franchise in this political shit?

these fucking shills, jesus christ where can I sign up to shit post on 4 chan?

>it's a "leftists literally can't go one single minute without talking about how Trump is literally Hitler even if it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand" episode

pirates of the Caribbean movies are for fucking morons. so yeah id say theyre perfect for trump supporters

Wasn't gonna watch it anyway, but thanks for heads-up, Johnny

No I won't see it because I don't like the series. I voted for Trump but I hope his movies do well. I genuinely like Depp and he is entitled to his own opinions. I really hope it does well. His last few movies tanked hard and if this fails it could be the nail coffin that Depp acting career.

Johnny Depp is the franchise. Without him it doesn't exist.

Nobody gives a shit about Pirates of the Caribbean 5: the Quest for Alimony

Eh, the third one was a decent popcornflick as well. I stopped watching halfway through the fourth one though. I might watch this, because it's directed by some fellow countrymen, and they made Kon-Tiki, which was fun. Max Manus fucking blew though.

yeah but what the fuck does POTC have to do with trump?

He will literally become Bela Lugosi from "Ed Wood"

LOL who called him Hitler here?

Fucking idiot. Accept the reality that most of America voted against your clown.

Its a faggot baits for yous episode

Only watching this for based Javier Bardem. I really don't give a fuck about depp's politics. You have to be really insecure to take this so seriously and get mad

>reading comprehension

Its a rich fag takes leftist social positions to avoid economic criticism episode

>you guys all gonna pretend to care about some Disney flick now
Some of them are paid to care, then you retards do the rest of the shilling for them. The shill is the pebble and you're all the ripples in the water.

I haven't watched any of these movies but now maybe I'll start.

Brave. Very brave.

oh shit he figured out their trick.

You'd really have to be retarded to watch a shitty movie all because a random actor is in it. Watch the trailers, dipshit. His performance is awful.

I don't let an actor's political views affect my enjoyment of a movie

>All these faggots saying Pirates was always shit just because this faggot triggered them.

Literally in any other thread, people would praise the first three Pirates movies.

The third was a train wreck. The started shooting that movie before they'd even finished the script. It was a clusterfuck of characters and narratives.

The fanbase of POTC isn't old enough to vote, Johnny.

Drumpf negatively impacts every aspect of our lives. How can any celebrity with a conscience NOT use their influence to #RESIST? But you're probably a cheeto supporter, so go back to Sup Forums

I'm glad we're not a democracy.

the clown that sits in your office?

>laughing Europeans

What's not what he's saying, you're taking it too literally. It's not like the character turns to the camera and says "fuck drumpf", he's just saying if people don't like what he has to say about Trump then maybe they won't like seeing him on screen for 2 hours.

>It's a "everyone who dislikes Dump is a Hillary-loving, SJW, librul feminist, transgender" episode

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOME FUCKING ACTOR OR MUSICIAN OR EX INTERNET FRIEND SIMULATOR DISAGREED WITH MY POLITICS SO NOW I HATE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up you fat whiny alt-right piglet lemmings, you're the same exact thing as the fucking SJWs and I pray everyday that it becomes legal to drop a copper jacketed .45 round into your motherfucking brainpans. KILL YOURSELVES.

Amber should be the villain in Pirates 6.

She steals all of Sparrow's possessions forcing him to go to pirate court.

Jack has to move in with Mr Gibbs.

>tfw support trump
>tfw still gonna watch the movie

You're fuckin A right I'm gonna see it. Gonna be drinkin' in there too.

Damn you are right user and heroine is making a comeback too.

>unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.
Gotta love celebshits spouting the most generic, accepted opinions and acting like they just bravely stood up to authority. Go fuck yourself, Depp, I'll pirate your movie just to delete it immediately.

camrip here I come

But you're lying. People have always said only the first 2 are good

>giving money to someone that hates you

Cuck

Because people cant think for themselves and need to be told by a celebrity?

absolute madman

Eh, maybe you're right. I haven't seen it since it was in theaters and I was 13 at the time.

This. It's embarrassing how you people can't separate politics from entertainment.

This user knows what's up

What exactly is in the new movie that would upset a trump supporter?

The first one is genuinely great - one the best blockbusters of recent decades. The second has its moments. It's all shit after that.

Amber heard cucked him

I didn't vote for anyone so I don't give a shit about trump

MUH CELEBRITY GOSSIP

containment board when? no one cares about this faggot and his awful movies

>Sup Forums is actually pro Trump

Most embarassing era of the site desu.

>Was offended by "grab 'em by the pussy"
>Totally not a SJW tho

Hasn't this faggot's career been tanking? What a dumb move. Also, aren't the feminist cunts against him because he supposedly beat up amber heard?

i dunno you know mlb exists for a reason right?

What doesn't upset Trump supporters or their left wing counterparts these days? We live in a culture of people seeking to be offended.

OP is a genius. By creating this shit thread he makes sure lefty/pol/ and shills are attracted to this garbage thread so that other threads are not shitposted to death again.

This, they should've supported madame hillary like the proud male-feminists they are

Depp himself, because he so involved in politics people wont like watching him in a movie who voted against his candidate, because people are so dumb they need to be told this otherwise they would get upset when he comes on screen.

The megalomania of this guy is outstanding.

What a cuck. Fuck that manchild faggot.

I genuinely didn't even know there's Pirates 4
Are we gonna pretend like this franchise was ever good after the first one?

Yep, and I shitpost on both sides to keep the retards wrangled in these containment threads. I deserve a fuckin medal 12bh.

Sup Forums is the only real pro trump board, the rest are neutral on him. I'm surprised this place hasn't turned on him yet

>pussy-grabbing
yuck!

>non whites
>foreign languages
>humour

What doesn't trigger trump supporters?

>white males on Sup Forums actually don't want to slowly displaced by shitskins how dare they!

>lol like fuck Trump supports but if you respond to this your triggered?!

>Sup Forums is actually pro anything now
Fuck, I just want Sup Forums to go back to Sup Forums. I don't care about politics, this place used to be about posting cute girls and discussing LOST

Feminists have him a pass because Amber is a succubus.

>woman beater and liberal
hand in hand

Yea haha white supremacy! See: all the Sup Forums non-whites on HWNDU.

>I don't care about politics

Than don't post on politically charge threads retard

WE have to go back.

If I was still a kid and my dad saw this he would never let me see a Johnny Depp movie again. I hope younger Republicans aren't as bitter.

How much do they pay you?

I was going to but if Depp wan't to turn this into a political shitshow then I won't

newfag leave

> what is /o/
> what is Sup Forums
> what is /k/
> what is /x/
> what is Sup Forums.

The only outspoken "anti-trump" boards are /his/ and /news/ because of how little users they have. Get 4chanx and you can see that the "anti-trump" folks are always samefagging

Opinion that is practically fact.

non-whites are naturally politically incorrect

Is gaslighting liberalism in shitty movies a new form of marketing? This fucking needs to stop

Are you pretending to forget about Ron Paul.

He should be more concerned about people boycotting it over him being a domestic abuser.

Why was every person from Sup Forums that showed up on those HWNDU a shitskin? It's like you faggots aren't even trying to hide that you are pro kike and that's why you love (((Trump))) so much anymore.

Yes even Mexicans chinks and niggers think mass immigration into white countries is wrong. Sup Forums is the most diverse place on the internet and they are all for white countries for white people.

Usually when a guy hits his woman and votes democrat he is a nigger. I guess hollywood has that affect on people.

>Sup Forums

Again, I'd say it's mostly neutral. You'll find people who agree and disagree with trump on certain issues.

Depp is all washed up

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS KIKES AND SHITSKINS NOW!

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline won't use american steel
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans control congress
>draining the swamp failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shilling going on

w-we just keep winning

>white people will disappear!

This is how stupid you sound.

>What doesn't upset Trump supporters
>getting assaulted on the streets by gangs of masked faggots with peppers spray
>get called nazi/white supremacists/ect... at every turn
>hurr why are you so offended, you triggered bro?

Why does Trump and his army of cheetokike Trumpkins keep losing?

>I shall fight the globalism by posting comments on armenian potato grazing picture board

Get 4chanx so you can spot samefags you sheltered faggot.

>believing those lies

Kek