We must solve this mystery. What genetic mixture makes the most attractive women...

We must solve this mystery. What genetic mixture makes the most attractive women? Brazilian women (especially favela girls) are a mix of European, African and Indigenous. Which mixture contributed to their appearance though? Afro-Euro? Indo-Afro? Indo-Euro?

Pro Tip

Every time you mix you reduce the chance of looking good.

they must be just exotic to you, they are normal to us
they are pretty random, that's what I most enjoy, the level of mixing is random and infinite, but I would say that at least 40% must be indian or white for it to succeed
some 15% of black are good for the arses

White women are the best women.
If you wanna fuck a brownie - go ahead, enjoy your 85 IQ offsprings.

average br women are ugly,dont fall for this meme

Thats 4/10 in Russia what you posted.

Who is 10/10 in Russia

this

well good for you

Anything with white makes a good combination. White is still the best though.

>average br women
average women are ugly

anything east of the Elbe, north of the Danube up to the Urals and the Eurasian steppe is where all the pretty girls come from.

t. 120kg feminist

He literally (yes, literally) said the opposite of what a feminist would say

yep

Why do whores like these fascinate you, OP?

Are you a nigger or a cuck?

Probably both.

I really don't get it. When they post brown women it's always whore scum. I think they like to be cucks. Who the fuck want these whores for girlfriends?

They are ugly as fuck, what the fuck are you talking about?

And it's Indo-Euro. I can see the same kind of women in the North of our country (invaded by shitskins from Paraguay and PerĂș) and we have almost nothing of African migration. They all look the same.

Fuck, I need to get out of here.

I agree irmao. Here is the perfect woman.

They look nothing indo-euro. Hair smoothing in low class is very common here

I don't know, they all look the same to me. I can't really differentiate brown/black people except for Bolivians (and that is because we are so invaded by them that I can actually tell them apart)

Actually it's easy as fuck to differentiate. Just see Argentinian mestizos, most of them have asian eyes, and the head is very round.

Indigenous blood for the feminine features + African blood for the ass.

I prefer white girls. Fuck brown girls.

How can mutt whores even compete?

>How can mutt whores even compete?

Your mother sure can't compete with them?

>he likes no classy whores shaking asses

Hahaha a future cuck, look at him, laugh at him.

I wouldn't mind putting my jacaré in them

Mulattos

I've taken a look at a lot of 23andme result pictures and honestly the hottest admixture is around 60-70% euro + 25-30% Native American + 5-10% African. If you replace some of the euro or Amerindian percentages with Mena ancestry you get some serious thots as well

This ginger girl is stunning. I doubt she has Portuguese or Spanish blood

Are you talking about females?

Anything with Amerindian is terrible for males.

I would gf that girl.
Then have sex with her with the force of a thousand suns.

Yes, women of course. And you're right on that. For males anything above 20% Amerindian is not ideal.

White + Slav

Let me see your data

All the Argentinian mestizos/brown-ish that I've came across actually look more "mediterranean" than asian. The asian ones (amerindian mestizos) are in the north and, as I say, half If not more of """Argentinians"""" up there are just paraguayans/bolivians/peruvians.

But even when they are light skinned, mestizos have this typical eyes. Sometimes look down sindrome.

I bet you're a shitskin

>these women are average in brazil
HNNNG
HOW DO I MOVE TO BRAZIL?

>but I would say that at least 40% must be indian
>40% indian

Already ugly as fuck.

kek'd. That is not light skinned. And that's a typical paraguayan.

Light skineed is pic related.

Average Argentinian on the left.

You are just proving my point. The round head and the small eyes.

Mulattoes have curly hair, oval head, sometimes big noses, etc.

I keep opening this thread because i am expecting more posts of brazilian bunda pics

where are they?

Search yourself, I will not make propaganda of these women. We are a feminist country now thanks to you, nigger

I hate these shitty threads where latinos chimp out over who's 'whiter'.

The whole world considers that everything south of Rio Grande in Texas as beaner.

Deal with it.

Will this self-hating sulista cuckold fuck off already?

Ah, yes. I now see what you are talking about. Agreed. Good eye.

No. We wuz white.