HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/thatsantiagoguy/film/ghost-in-the-shell-2017/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember kids, Weebs never win.

Clearly Disney paid off all the critics

SJW WIN!

ALT RIGHT BTFO

excellent. this will bomb and animeshit is dead in the water.

thankyou based Scarjo.

widen the gap

based boss baby

Literally no one wanted this movie to succeed you cuck. As soon as ScarJo was announced Sup Forums gave up hope.

Shit like this must fail so that Hollywood JEWS can stay awway from >muh anime :3

Weebs actively wanted the movie to bomb

Boss Baby shills fuck off.

IM DA BOSS BABY

Pretty much this

>tfw I just enjoy cyberpunk visuals

Seeing it in IMAX 3d tonight with six other people

gonna GiTS that box office money :^)

>chinese cartoon posting
>calls others cucks
Irony

>tfw all your friends decide to see boss baby instead because of the better reviews

How will Sup Forumseddit cancer recover? They beg for these movies and this is what happens
HAHAHAHA

more like Drumpf baby xD xD

call roneryfags what you want, but one thing they aren't is cucks.
You could argue they're worse than cucks in that they don't even have a woman to be satisfied by another man, but they're still not cucks.

Those aren't friends user

Just walk away

Boss Baby looks stupid yet entertaining. GitS looks bad.

RT is trash. My all-time favorite film is 26% on that site.

They can go to hell.

>weebshit died before it became a holywood fad

Thank fuck

>Making a live action version of a cartoon
>Expecting it to go well

Hopefully this and Death Note will kill weebshit forever.

Everyone on Letterboxd is so full of themselves.

>My all-time favorite film is 26% on that site

hey same here!

posted the wrong one haha
letterboxd.com/thatsantiagoguy/film/ghost-in-the-shell-2017/2/

Fucking this.
Capeshit will continue to dominate and I'm Mclovin' it

Vidyashit as well has been consistently BTFO.

Next will be Capeshit, then finally all these manchild franchises will cease to exist and we can return to original content KINO

>just a smile
>smug

Are you guys so addicted to the "smug anime girl" meme that you literally confuse smiles for it?

That's what they get for turning a unique story into robocop with a bond villain for no good reason.

>Boss Baby looks stupid yet entertaining
I bet you are american

>Hollywood
>Original content

So Ghost in the Shell is getting it mainly from SJW bullshit and "not muh" crap

What's Boss Baby's excuse?

>implying rotten tomatoes is credible

They died in 2016, nobody trusts or follows the site anymore.

>dreamworks 3d movie with AAAAA actors such as Lisa Kudrow and Tobey Maguire
Gee, I wonder why its shit

>that rotten babyshit splatter
should have included some last minute Frumpf jokes

Just because the gooberblablershits crowd told you ghostbusters AtC was bad it doesnt mean they are right

Its a fun movie

It's legit boring and Dreamworks gimped on the animation budget to be able to fund the Captain Underpants movie simultaneously as the made Boss Baby. Basically they split the budget between two movies to try and double their profits and the movies look like ass because of it.

>movie based on something else than a book
No surprises here

Why do Hollywood keep thinking they can make vidyashit work, it's clearly not going to work

Nice hug box pedo.

but they have that NTR shit that is way more pathetic because it's all in their heads

>dude im a machine whats muh gender biblical tree lmao

and in times like these it can even get past a 50 very pitiful

There is close to no plot in the original.

Holy shit kill yourself cuck. I'm happy that fucking feminist cancer bombed.

Yeah, I had to watch it with my two nieces. It really wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Not good or anything but not some horrible mess.

This is pretty funny given that it was at 70 earlier in the week and all the faggots on here being aghast saying 'it must be good then!" and now they're going to say it has to be shit. RTfags are the worst

>whats muh gender biblical tree lmao

Explain what you're talking about.

this is not me btw

fun is a buzzword used to defend shit.

it was made for the fans you retards it's not for critics

When can we stop with this "Rotten Tomatoes" meme?

Since Sup Forums seems to have an influence on normie culture (see: Trump, Anonymous, etc.) we should do some sort of thing to ruin RT's credibility. It's such a shit fucking website and its ratings are embarrassing

>it has 70 in score
>people actually watch the movie
>the score drops to 45

wow

A big part of autism is inability to discern facial features. That cartoon girl is mildly satisfied at best.

We should make our own rotten tomatoes

Even better make movie reviews on youtube, that way we don't need to pay to host our content and we can use google's ad program to get money.

kill yourself JUST in the Shit shill

The userbase is awful. It's full of hipsters doing "le epic one sentence/one word """"""review""""""

so user what did /you/ think of Ghosty: The Shell, was it kino?

Yeah that site is shit. Someone said RT died in 2016 but Ghostbusters isn't the only reason. BvS got terrible scores and so did Warcraft. A damn good capeshit flick and what was probably the best looking 3D film ever released. No, the story wasn't great in Warcraft but it looked fucking amazing in theaters. The reviews made sure no one saw it in that form though. It really did look incredible. Nothing has ever looked that way before. Definitely a major step forward for 3D.

It's just such an inconsistent and shit site.

its the new wave faggot film before tumblr was a thing, "contemplating" gender before it was popular and shooting up the tree of life at the as some faux grand statement that genderless machines replace humanity. but people look past that for cyberpunk tits. it scoring so low TODAY is indeed pitiful.

>A damn good capeshit flick and what was probably the best looking 3D film ever released
hahaahAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Sup Forums movie buffs. Come back when /got/ is airing and stay in those threads

That movie sucked and not because it was all women. It just wasn't funny in general and nowhere near as good as the original. They also cut out a major scene, that being the villain making all the police dance but instead it gets cut just as he makes them all pose before the music starts and instead they make it part of the ending credits.

Also I don't know if the theatrical release did this, but on a wide screen DVD version I watched they would always have the photon beams and some ghost special effects go over the black bars which looks really stupid and 4th wall breaking.

weebs on suicide watch

I won't watch it because anime is tasteful and live action is pig disgusting

>Weebs never win
I'm happy the movie was received badly, and the less people know about my degenerate burmese animation the better.

it's over Sup Forums...Sup Forums won.

I didn't say either were some brilliant films or anything. A damn good capeshit film (implying it's better than you're average capeshit, not saying much) and the other took a technology that is in it's infancy in film and advanced it a great deal. Both have major fucking flaws and I wouldn't say they're good movies but compared to what RT gives to similar capeshit, I'd say BvS was singled out for no real reason.

With Warcraft, I get the low score... sort of. You don't get a lot on what it looked like in theaters. It looked really cool. It was a surprise for me. I expected the worst thing ever (took my niece to it) and got the single best looking 3D movie I've ever seen. That's all it did was look good but I didn't think 3D was anything special until that. It showed me what is possible with that.

You obviously didn't see it in theaters (I don't blame you, honestly). Some of it was jaw dropping. Just talking how it looked though, not the gaping plot holes or boring story/characters.

I wanted the movie to fail

According to the Cinemansnobs midnight review Scarlett Johansson's acting was wooden as fuck and they came to the conclusion when she was told her character was a brain in a robot body meant to not show any emotion in your character and to act machine like at times like getting really close to people for no reason because she doesn't understand personal space for some reason.

alec baldwin never loses, baby!

>anime is tasteful

>cuck
You have to go back Sup Forumslutter

all the Marvel cucks and weebs will see it for Scarjo and muh futuristic scifi. i doubt it will bomb too hard.

>anime is tasteful

projection: the post

starring faggot the OP

cuck

>people here hate on anime
>yet will openly discuss comic book movies

>people on Sup Forums that dislike anime
They are probably trolling, why would they even come here in the first place otherwise?

>why would they even come here in the first place otherwise?
Sup Forums is known as the meme factory among elementary schoolers

>why would they even come here in the first place otherwise?
Where have you been for the last 4 years

I've never understood why what something is adapted from should say anything about it. Some films adapted from comics are pretty good, some suck. Some films adapted from books are flat out great, some are shit.

There are good stories all over the place. If the adaptation is good, it's good. It shouldn't matter where the story comes from. It's the filmmaking that matters.

I'm a bit confused on how RT considers a film "fresh". If the reviewer scores it a 3/5 or 60% it's given a fresh rating. If its 2.5/4 or 62.5% then it's rotten. 6/10 or 60% is fresh, but a letter grade "C" or 70% it's rotten...

I had no hopes but it being wuldn't have hurt.

The problem with adapting things with an specific art direction, it's precisely that art direction, people like Oshii movie because of his particular way of directing, if you don't have that you need to take the long route to make movie as unique as you can.

What they did was copying what they could pull off and call it a day.

No wonder it didn't worked.

>not posting the obviously shitty audience score to show that the critics are even more wrong

afaik its if they recommend people see it

Haha! Even austismos can post smug anime faces!

Also, top critics is 59%

I thought there was an upcoming Naruto movie ? Any news on that ? Is that cancelled ?

it's really over...

>compelling central performance by Scarlett Johanson

They just won't ever say she sucks in anything. I don't get it.

>Still better than BvS

>marvelously cast

>5.5
>42%
>6.5
>73%

Why even fucking bother with the percent rating?

There's a Japanese movie coming, didn't hear about a Hollywood version.

Yet worse than MoS. Really that your MCUck actors are shit afterall?

MoS is the best capeshit ever made. Reddit says it's The Dark Knight but they're wrong, as usual.