CIA, I'm ___

Yasssss I love dead meme generals

Bort?

Word to the wise, remember the masketta man

H_th__d

Would you like to buy a vowel?

__._____ _'_ ___

__ ____'_ ___ __ ____

Why are both of you so triggered? Guess you're the ones needing cold moist towelettes on your heads lol!

__... ___ ___'_ ___ __ _____ _______

kek

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 00101100 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

__ ____ _______ ___...

FRIENDS?

Dr. Pavel, im (filename)

Dr. Pavel, I'm Dead Meme.
HELP

M'ask you sumth, Hothead

someone post the neck twitch gif please

Aye. Here you go

>Unite

B__p?

Underrated post

bein?

Gain?

Pleb.

That's a small webm.

>gif please

nerd

_____ _______ ___ _ _____ ___

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

he was a big guy

Uhh, You don't get to bring FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plane for the big guy?

__ ____'_ ______ ___ __ ___. ____ _______ __ ___ ___.

___'__ _ ___ ___

kek what the fuck

友達でわない

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

___ ___

Clone?

who did this?

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

[______]

mmmh_____mmm

If I call this a dead meme will I get (You)s?

Underrated

Yes you do.

disrespecting baneposting should be a bannable offense

Dr FUCKING Pavel, i'm EIC

Just do anything, I'll call it in

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

How about I not check the identities of terrorists I'm about to bring on my aircraft.

Dead? I don't see the body.

You're a ___ guy?

This is an ex-meme.
He has ceased to be.
This, my lads, is a dead meme.

BORIS?

MEME NICE AND DEAD

BRRRRRRAPPPPPAPPPTTTTT FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PPRBRAASHHHHHSSHHHHTTTTPPBRRRPPPPP

mmm...the fragrant dr. pavel...ahh yess...could you...my doctor...your friends are uninvited...but...ahhh...try this on for size my dear...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-P-P-P-P-PBBSSSAAARBBBPPPPPPTTT

snnnnniiiiiiffffffff...sssnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...no...they are not my friends....but...hmmmmmmmm...sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssnnnnnnnnniiiiiiffffff

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPFFFFFF

snnnnniifffffff...no charge....hmmmm...for them....is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little...they were trying to claim your...snnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffff.... prize...hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....they work for the mercenary....oh quite right I am....the masketta man....ok....time for sniff.....sssnnnniiiiifffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite....

BBBBPPPPPPRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFTFTTTSHHFFT

Bane?

underrated post

Hakase Doctoru Paveru, CIA desu

dose neone no name of large gentleman ?

sry for poor englais

normie meme

senor, can u post with no negro block my lang dose not have the symbol. por favor

what's the ice for

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

This is not funny

Wrong.

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Someone get this hothead out of here!

>he doesn't know its a counter banepost
Stay triggered, Tina Warmscalp.

this thread is no good

>BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

needs to be squatting

NOTHING

I SMELL NOTHING

Will Christoper "Bravo" Nolan ever release something that will surpass this masterpiece?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

How much can you last Sup Forums?

stop baneposting

Get this Varghead outta here

>there are "people" on this board who still think this meme will die one day

High cranial temperature impedes brain function.

Give them a break.

>the ah before the you dont get to bring friends

>every time

I post using my telephone

It certainly will live pretty long when the typical baneposter has 8 years left until they're 18

Are you talking to me?

its not a dead mem, its just resting.