twitter.com/govpencein
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't even matter.

twitter.com/govpencein
He looks like a reasonable guy tho.

ehh

Horrible pick.

pretty big letdown. he's pretty boring. he'll be a good match for tim kaine as hillary's vp. nobody will watch their debate.

it should have been christie vs warren. that would have been a good show.

Views on homosexuality

In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic] as a discreet [sic] and insular minority entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."[46] He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs.[47][48][49]

Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying, "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion" and in 2010 stated that repealing Don't ask, don't tell would "have an impact on unit cohesion."[50] Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act, saying that Barack Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[51] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."[52]

Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[53] While in the House, he said that "societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family".[54] He has advocated a constitutional same-sex marriage ban but did not champion such a proposed ban for his first year as governor.[55]

Sup Forums is gonna like him

Bad but not as cancerous as Christie or Newt.

HAHAHAH TRUMP HAS STUMPED HIMSELF

AHHHHHH YOU GUYS TOLD ME HE WAS PLAYING CHESS WHAT THE FUCK

Dropped hard.

Should have picked Carson. Dumb move by Trump but whatever, it doesn't hurt or help him in anyway.

Why did Trump choose a neocon cuck? What the fuck

Pol of course was expecting a totally unrealistic pick such as Flynn or fucking Carson or some shit. It's not a bad pick, he will probably be like a biden and he has no baggage

>VP's not some crazy meme candidate
>now Sup Forums hates trump
Big surprise.

Lets be honest...this is Sup Forums all the contrarian fuckdicks on here would gripe no mattet who he picked

>not picking based negro man for the minority vote

Awful. He's the anti-Trump. A shitty True Conservative pro-TPP POS. Still voting for Trump, but very disappointed.

>VP is a divisive figure that will fuck everything up further

Trump can no longer run as more pro-gay than Hillary

Nah, most of us expected Trump to go safe. But I was expecting Newt to be the VP. If not Newt, krispy kreme then. Bit of a shock.

Very bad you dumb goy.

Trump just played you all like a damn fiddle

like minds stick together

He sounds pretty based, but what are his other views?

most blacks HATE smart blacks like sleepy doctor

the carlton banks meme is real

Bad. He is a pro-amnesty (disguised as a "guest worker" program) cuck. Trump just picked his Palin.

This is awful
Truly
Truly awful.
My heart is broken

pro-tpp and pro-amnesty

At last December’s Republican Jewish Coalition conference, he said, “Israel’s enemies are our enemies, Israel’s cause is our cause.”

Last month Pence hosted the second annual Indiana-Israel Business Exchange, where he said “Israel and Indiana share many concerns that Hoosiers cherish. As our nation’s strongest and most important ally in the Middle East, Israel is also a key partner in our state’s economic growth.”

thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record

How fucked are we Sup Forums?

Welp just lost $20

it's funny because trump now wants to distance himself from palling

Nice dubs. Came here to say this. Trump with a safe play.
Newt said the other day, "you can't really have two pirates on one card"

It's good

Pence is relatively clean and has no scandal to bog him down.

All the retards that wanted Flynn are forgetting that Flynn is a registered Democrat and as much of a badass Trump is he still needs the Republican party's support to be president

He's neutralizing the cucks by choosing Pence

Wtf I hate Trump now

No

WTF?!! What the hell is Trump thinking? Doesn't he know Pence is a contradiction?

Does he have a chance to change at the convention?

Oh look, a straight white male

This isn't good....

>no baggage
"Mr. I hate gays and love TPP" has no baggage?

I hate gays too

Hoosier here. Pence isn't well liked throughout a lot of the state. I don't understand this one. Trump may be going for the evangelicals, but they were always going to be against Hillary anyway. Pence is more likely to scare off independent voters.

picking candidates for pandering never works

He didn't

Where is that famous blue check mark?

What a fucking cuckold

The VP pick in the MAJORITY (not quite all) of of past presidential elections HAS NOT FUCKING MATTERED to any great extent. Now... THIS particular election the VP pick matters a bit more than usual however it's not as big of a deal as people are saying it is.

Pence is NOT a great pick but he's also NOT a terrible pick. It's a fairly safe choice. It's not going to cause any kind of substantial controversy either way.

It's doesn't really fucking matter all that much.

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

>IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

Trump didn't want competition on the hair line front.

The comb over group can conquer anything as long as it is not too windy out

I can guarantee you no one is basing their vote on whether Trump picked Pence or Mickey Mouse or whatever as his running mate

Trump ran as more pro-LGBT than Hillary. Pence is the exact opposite of this. Liberals will love everything about this.

because the only way hillary could get elected is if someone even more disliked by americans is her opponent. trump has been willing to play that role, he's not actually trying to become president.

Having a controversial opinion is different than having a reputation ruined by scandals

Not to mention that his hating gays fucked Indiana's economy, his pro-life legislation protects only genetically defective drains on society and he's so hated that Indiana becomes a battleground state with him in play.

Or Paul :'(

VP should matter. He is the person who takes over if something bad happens to the president. Why would he choose a man who is everything he claims to oppose?

>Pence is relatively clean and has no scandal to bog him down.

>Pro amnesty
>Pro tpp
>said the border wall is unconstitutional
>did a shit job in Indiana
>typical TROO CUHNSERVATIVE bullshit with nonissues like fags

You have an odd definition of things. Pence drives away more people than he brings. The Cucks still aren't going to vote for Trump

With the times to come if Pence is a stronger speaker that could work out to Trumps favor a lot more than the maybe more silent Flynn.
Talking and having to make excuses for winning all the time gets tiring, if Pence is more able to take a load of the Don's shoulders than it's worth and a smart choice.

Should of gone with Moonman tbqh.

>Pence pick announced
>#NeverTrump vote goes down in flames

really makes you think

dont forget trump is a 70 year old man. he could simply not wake up one morning without warning, especially with a high stress job like potus.

it matters.

>pro-lgbt campaign

What? Where? in your imagination?

No one likes fags

You know, as much as I don't care for Pence, there's very little Trump can do right now to make me shift my vote - simply because of how god-awful Hilary is.

Still not a fan of his pick though.

Beyond horrible

This is either a 4D chess move or it is seriously time to Dump Trump

Can someone shoop Trump with the JUST hairdo and red eyes? If this isn't a 4d chess move I'm seriously going to shill the hell out of Clinton just to ruin Trumps name when he gets BTFO

trump is autistic for this what the fuck

I can only hope at this point that Pence is secretly Roger Stone wearing some kind of plastic on his face

>What? Where? in your imagination?
>No one likes fags
Omar shot a lot of gays, right supported him more because the left are pro muslim and muslim are anti fag

Last time I asked no one answered. Why is the VP pick so important? Isn't the VP literally irrelevant?

trump should have picked that fat fuck crispy creme so that he could shit on the faces of all those weed smoking lowlife scum bags

Why has this happened? Can someone pls give the inside baseball? I don't want to be #cruzmissile

SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS IS A 4D CHESS MOVE OR IM OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN

Trump just lost this election. If Hillary picks Julian Castro, I'm definitely switching parties this election. I won't vote for a bigot that elects a VP that is as anti gay as Mike pence

Why the fuck do you think a wealthy elite chose a path designed to make wealthy elites more wealthy and elite.

>MFW the penny drops on the Trump tards.

Like it matters anyway because Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS :^)

It doesn't matter

No one changed their for Obama just because he ran with Biden.

You homos aware starting to remind me of when McCain almost picked Liberman as his running mate back in 2008

We're playing 5D chess now, senpai

Just what we need, a far-right religious cuck as his VP.

As a leftist who was thinking about switching over to Trump, this lost my vote. This guy's everything the alt right stands against.

agreed. if we cant see trump and sanders yell at each other, they should at least give us christie and warren yelling at each other.

He thinks there's not already homosexuals in the military or something? Fuck this guy.

The right doesn't like fags either

We tolerate you because you are 5th columns within the left's coalition of "oppressed" people's

IVE BEEN MAKING MEMES FOR MONTHS AND IM GOING TO SHILL AGAINST TRUMP IF THIS IS HIS VP PICK

THE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HASNT EVEN SOLD HIS ASSETS TO PAY FOR HIS CAMPAIGN

POL WAS FUCKING WRONG GODDAMNIT

Trump still needs the votes of all Republicans, even the cucks. Doesn't mean he has to listen to them - he just has to get them to the voting booth.

but they did change their vote for mccain because he ran with palin.

For Trump-fans, doesn't really matter who it is, noone would make the Trump ticket more Trump than Trump himself. Putting a cuckservative in the ticket might ease the minds of that faction. So its a bit.. who cares.

Ok shill

>Pence as VP wasn't a meme

NO
FUCK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAKE ME UP THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I guess this is karma for us laughing as berniecucks endorsing Clinton...

There are no more heroes left in man

Would a shill save this image?

Kill yourself Trump tard

I am a legitimate ex-Trump supporter who will not support someone who picks a globalist cuckservative as a VP

Go suck some nigger dick and praise the kikes

>POL WAS FUCKING WRONG GODDAMNIT
>Sup Forums ever being wrong
Into the trash you go

>Implying you can do something to reverse the effects of legalization

Is this the new shill meme? Muh Pence is bad cuz he was mean to the homos that one time oh no

This election isn't even about social issues

Bad, im not going to vote at all in this election now

>voting for Hillary EVER

Sorry, but Trump's horrible VP pick would never be enough for me to vote for the corruption incarnate (Hillary)

Ok shill

If you are such a Trump supporter then what is the secret password only Trump supporters know

>pro-TPP
>social issue

I was with Trump all this time but not Pence. God damn anybody but Pence...

Trump showing he actually has just been getting lucky this entire time.

What an unbelievably terrible pick.

We've officially been cucked

Time to go to reddit with all the bernouts and cruzmissiles

asparagus.

VPs are very different. Some are like Biden and don't do shit. Others are like Cheney and pretty much have more behind the scenes influence than the president.

The whole supporting LGBT thing after the Florida attack was an act. Lol. The whole front page of /r/The_Donald was like "WE LOVE OUR FAGS DON'T WE FOLKS." Probably the most shallow and in-genuine support possible. Just trying to fool secularists into voting for christian fundamentalists.

It's good for Hillary

tpp people
will have motivation to be very bad

that sucks
but full fash will be more fun than 1/2 fash

Will Trump be assassinated because of this guy or is he out there enough to not be establishment

I'm starting to believe that Trump wants to guarantee a Clinton presidency.