Is Zoe Saldana a good actress?

COLONIZED

so this is the power of the BWC

who cares what fat ugly """"women""" comment

post her uploads of her doing yoga with her tit ass

>with her tit ass

How can we even compete, black bros?

ffs

tbqh she's been decent to good in everything she's done. However I haven't seen her in a role that I would call challenging so I rank here as "good".

I hope she does some interesting stuff before she gets fat and ugly.

BWC is the most powerful force in the universe

What is her goal?

fucking DELETE THIS

I don't visit Sup Forums just to see this...abomination. Where are the white girls with black guys? WHERE? Fuck Saldana, Avatar sucked and she sucks ass too.

Finding true love

BLEACHED

fuck off cuck

Wasn't her father latino? I bet he redpilled here, latinos hates blacks so much.

Her mother is still black tho.

>engaging in white genocide

>Black guys dating white girls is different because white guys have a history of fetishizing black women
The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

>black woman is/becomes at least somewhat successful and/or affluent
>suddenly she's exclusively into white guys
Why does this happen so often? Serious question. Status symbol? They meet more white guys? Famous black women are considerably more likely to be involved with a white man than non-famous black women.

>white guys have a history of fetishizing black women.

Do they really believe this? Black women are consistently considered the least attractive.

Why Germanic people are so fucking white?The guy is almost pink. It's disgusting. Thank God I'm a proud member of the Mediterranean race.

>curtidas
kys niggermonkey

I know poor black girls who only date white guys. They've literally never dated a black guy.

Your rage and argument is irrelevant.

Black dudes absolutely SEETHING

what did they mean by this?

They want the LWC

Carlton's just jealous

Wasn't Zoe that said she prefers white men or something? Or was it her supporting Trump? Either way, it upset a fuck ton of nigger SJWs.

What is yessdadd blabbering about?

Also what I find more interesting is that they all seem to be in their league there.
Zoe is very hot, looks like her uy i svery hot.
The couple ot the left isn't as attractive, a step below, and the couple ot the right is a step further below.

It's just cracker propaganda.

I need to listen to some beethoven to cool off though

She said something as innocuous as "the election is over we need to be united" or something and the blue hairs lost their shit.

Didn't expect her to be such an auntie tomma to ask for unity after a democratic election that didn't go the way she wanted.

I think she's Dominican

They also were pissed because she put on a fake nose and wasn't black enough to play Nina Simone

kek

Wasn't it Mozart? Or are the niggers trying to claim Beethoven too?

No, but she's black while being mixed enough to have a lot of european features, so she gets a lot of roles.

BWC army is too strong.

You will be purged, Meddog. Short, swarthy, hairy - the list goes on; your crimes are unforgivable. Gyros.

You must be destroyed for the good of mankind.

>short

kek

>tfw only had two gfs all my life
>tfw they were both 11:59 PM shade of black

It's true, only white guys love fetishizing white woman/black man. While it's true some black guys also watch it, the main demographic for these kinds of films are white guys

Read that post again

I read it, I said white guys love fetishizing interracial relationship, only not with white guys/black girls.

reply was probably written by butthurt black girl that no white man wants to touch.

>that """"bbc"""" Jew fuck comment

God fuck all blacked niggers

Where are the bodies you sick faggot. WHERE ARE THEY

>breeding your genes away with literally inferior negros

I'm sure the black female is happy though. Talk about marrying up. Fucking hell.

Nigger kids will never look like this.

Mediterraneans are short as fuck though.
Im a manlet in my own country, but in the mediterranean countries im always taller than all the men.

Montenegrins and Croats aren't short.

to be fair, she is the new grace kelly

no one can compete with that

All white girls beat black girls though.

you forgot The Terminal where she gets with Diego Luna.