ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you any your election senpai
Just fuck my campaign up

Quick, we need someone to bring back Jeb. I will vote for the Guac Merchant. God dammit.

SERIOUSLY JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

WHY

WHAT THE FUCK

What is wrong with PEnce?

he will be fine. No one cares about the VP, he's just a cheerleader ultimately

Pro-TPP
Amnesty
Real anti-gay so Trump can't appeal to LGBT as easily
Overall a terrible Indiana governor compared to predecessor Mitch Daniels

There's nothing wrong with Pence. It's CTR shills fucking up this board. Also trying to distract us from Nice.

Well, at least he's not my governor anymore.

Pence calms the elites, so they will be fresh for the slaughter once Trump becomes the President of the United States.

You don't think he discussed this with Pence first?

its real fucking serious shit
vp choice is fucking important because being the prez is a 2 man team.
pence is pro immigrant meaning trump's wall will never got built because trump himself is dubious in his stance

you murrifats will

BUILD MOSQUE

btw has anyone else thought that Trump being Trump only wants to win for the sake of winning and then step down to go back to his business?

You had one chance my dear murican comrades

Did trump fuck up this time?

I trust Trump's judgement but what in the fuck? Relatively obscure politician that disagrees on a lot of his points. I get the feeling there has been an internal deal / compromise here with the GOP to get an inside man as VP.

Sessions is a way superior pick in terms of policy, reputation and state-wide support.

Well you're still stuck in a jungle monkey shit hole.

>implying i live in the south
>murican shitposter can't into geography
Just let it go mate

Is putin short?

You tell me

Maybe everyone else is tall.

Give him a chance to back off from those points, most of his other positions are solid.

That would mean Trump would act coherently

SOILED IT

>not picking a southerner

BUILD THE WALL

>talking about something being offensive
>literally thinks gays shouldn't exist and almost fucked Indiana trying to get rid of them

Why.

Oh fuck no im voting for hillary now

#MentallyHill #ImWithered

All those gringas in the rape list will enjoy the flip-flopping on The Wall and Muslim Ban.

On muzzies

>We must resolve to bring to justice all those responsible and defeat this enemy civilization at its source

On rapefugees

>Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught reieving hospital treatment
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm

I was told Trump would play 5D-underwater-chess. Wouln't it be better he choose some random person just to appeal to the masses?

Yes, so he would not have the possibility of getting JFK'd.

Pretty based on some of the issues that matter. Trump has also just locked up the ultra-conservative vote. If Pence dials back on some social issues, then I think Trump still has a good shot at moderates. POST THIS IN ALL THREADS.

Is Trumps campaign kill now?

Should have been trying to lock up the independents

I don't think so. We need to highlight Pence's views on Immigration, the wall, and muzzies to keep Trump supporters and to secure the very conservative people. Trump himself needs to reach out to moderates. Not Pence.

That's Trumps job. Pence is to maintain the conservatives and unify the base without exception. Picking an independent would be pandering too obviously.

Mexico is half desert half mountain range, I know our education system is shit but come on.

Thanks for explanation, ameribro. Pls MAGA and chance the puppetregime your ancestors established.

Feels bad, but I want abandon Trump.

*WON'T ABANDON TRUMP

Pence has outright said he is against the islam ban on twitter

KEK MY CAMPAIGN INTO TO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST ENDORSEMENT

Hill shills are out in full force

>Being a single issue voter
Fuck off idiot

Why would you pick someone that doesn't agree with any of your main points? Just begging to get assassinated.

Trump's positions have already been defined, hard to lean left now without it looking like pandering