Campy movies about technology

I noticed i dig this kinda movie, any movie that involves internet, hackers, virtual reality, dystopian settings perhaps.. and usually some action, but not always. And they're usually from the 80-90s.
Anyone has anything to recommend? some i have on my list or already watched are...

>strange days
>johnny mnemonic
>the lawnmower man
>demolition man
>the net
>virtuosity
>hackers
>altered states (kinda)
>13th floor
>zero theorem
>total recall
>robocop
>tron
>the matrix, duh.
>surrogates

Anything good i'm missing?

oh yeah that's a good one.
Already seen it, but keep em coming maybe someone else is also into this and ends up watching em

wow this board is dead.

>no A Scanner Darkly or Brazil

disgraceful. watch these immediately.

You're posting in a thread that is not about capeshit or Sup Forums, of course it's going to be dead.
6th Day with Arnie.

That scene with that crazy ass "morphing suit" is haunting

Criterion release when?

Brazil is overrated to be honest. Scanner Darkly was great though.

>brazil
>overrated
on what planet? barely anybody remembers that it exists, the people who do just recognize it as god tier like it is
also, The Sleeper is a good satirical/comedy dystopia addition

Brazil was kind of crap in a lot of ways.
>barely anybody remembers that it exists
>in every single top 10 list

Op here
I did watch both. I just didn't think they were technologic enough for my list, but yeah they're my kinda movies too. Especially brazil, which i considered my favourite movie for a long time

Shit, hadn't seen that Lawnmower Man picture in 20-odd years. They used to spam ads for it in brit games mags. I should really see it at some point.

I remember the back of the the used to say the effects were better than Terminator 2.

Also someone in this thread might know. What the fuck is the title of that one "other" movie with Ewoks in it? One where there's 2 kids who're shipwrecked in planet "not Endor" and have to find a way off it before they're cuddled to death or something.

>"in every single top 10 list"
>not even IMDB top 250 or RT top 100, #155 on metacritic
it's really not as popular as you think it is, it just has a small following on Sup Forums

Brazil was shit.

They're okay for it's day. CGI was a novelty and not everyone had the resources or experience to make a great use of it like T2 did.

death machine

cherry 2000
circuitry man 1 and 2

This is a great movie and the hacking was actually realistic for the time.

this and wargames are the ultimate hacker/phreaker-kino

"We can laugh, we can cry. We can bleed... we can fuck."

her vagina was a screamer

Enemy of State, tons of hacking and tracking